Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 (3535 Views)

Nysc Just Suspend My Account / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Goodday guys, when my institution released the Senate list, I noticed that I was only 10 days above 30, after the online registration, I was exempted.... It was really heart broken. I really wish to serve. What should I do? Should I go ahead and collect the exemption letter or find a way to still serve.....

Also, will I be missing anything for not going for NYSC.

Your advice is really welcome. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by bamitinn(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by illicit(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Just move on
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
illicit:
Just move on

Thanks.

Will I be missing anything?

1 Like

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by immortalcrown(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Above is above.

1 Like

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by drmuchin: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
GOD HAS DONE A GREAT THING FOR YOU
NYSC NA SCAM
TOTAL WASTE OF PRODUCTIVE TIME
JUST ACTIVATE UR HUSTLE ASAP
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kulhumble:

Thanks.

Will I be missing anything?

Hmmmm yeah to some extent
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by rickpat(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
even one second above 30 would be exempted
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
drmuchin:
GOD HAS DONE A GREAT THING FOR YOU
NYSC NA SCAM
TOTAL WASTE OF PRODUCTIVE TIME
JUST ACTIVATE UR HUSTLE ASAP

Alright. Thanks
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Ussycool: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Realy? Just go and manage your small life. NYSC is a scam.
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
rickpat:
even one second above 30 would be exempted

Yeah, that's true. What should be done when someone is exempted by just few hours/days.... Will going for exemption certificate be okay or finding a way to still serve?
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Derammie1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Get professional architectural house designs created by top architectural designers. We have plans for 2 Bedrooms, 3 Bedrooms, 4 Bedrooms, 5+ Bedrooms and commercial buildings.

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by rickpat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kulhumble:

Yeah, that's true. What should be done when someone is exempted by just few hours/days.... Will going for exemption certificate be okay or finding a way to still serve?

exemption only proofs that you're 30+...so if you have plans to reduce your age... it's not gonna work....if not.. exemption has no effect on your life

with the right connect...you can get a graduate trainee job even if you're 50years...forget that nysc stuff...take your exemption and move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
rickpat:
exemption only proofs that you're 30+...so if you have plans to reduce your age... it's not gonna work....if not.. exemption has no effect on your life

with the right connect...you can get a graduate trainee job even if you're 50years...forget that nysc stuff...take your exemption and move

Thanks.
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kingpin1000: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
O.p, You wanted to waste another year of your life.
30 years. Hope say you done make money @o.p
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Larrysung(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Congrats dear! You're a year ahead of your peers!
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by BIDOO(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kulhumble:
Goodday guys, when my institution released the Senate list, I noticed that I was only 10 days above 30, after the online registration, I was exempted.... It was really heart broken. I really wish to serve. What should I do? Should I go ahead and collect the exemption letter or find a way to still serve.....

Sorry ooo, I need to ask this for clarity! What's your graduation year? You should be a class of 2020, were you born in 1980's because even if you're 1990 born you can still serve so far your graduation year is 2020.

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by BIDOO(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kulhumble:

Sorry ooo, I need to ask this for clarity! What's your graduation year? You should be a class of 2020, were you born in 1980's because even if you're 1990 born you can still serve so far your graduation year is 2020.
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Maj196(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kulhumble:

Sorry, why exactly are you sad? Is it because of the allowee or you just want to experience it. FYI, they just did you a favour of not wasting one year of your life. Now it's time for you to make the best of it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2022
Maj196:
Sorry, why exactly are you sad? Is it because of the allowee or you just want to experience it. FYI, they just did you a favour of not wasting one year of your life. Now it's time for you to make the best of it.
Because I didn't experience it just because of few days above 30.

I have someone who can reduce the age.... Should I go ahead to reduce it or forget about it and collect the exemption certificate?
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Maj196(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2022
Kulhumble:
Because I didn't experience it just because of few days above 30.

I have someone who can reduce the age.... Should I go ahead to reduce it or forget about it and collect the exemption certificate?
Word of advice. Just collect the exemption and move on. Reducing age is not worth it tbh

1 Like

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by tobillionaire(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2022
BIDOO:

Please someone should clarify this above 30..
Is it the moment you graduate after your 30th birthday or the moment you clock 31
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
Maj196:
Word of advice. Just collect the exemption and move on. Reducing age is not worth it tbh

Alright, thanks.

But what are the things someone with NYSC exemption cannot apply for..?
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
tobillionaire:
Please someone should clarify this above 30..
Is it the moment you graduate after your 30th birthday or the moment you clock 31

Yes, the moment you graduate after your 30th birthday....

Not necessarily you are 31.......
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Maj196(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2022
Kulhumble:

Alright, thanks.

But what are the things someone with NYSC exemption cannot apply for..?
Nothing. It's equivalent to the discharge certificate

3 Likes

Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by tobillionaire(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2022
Kulhumble:

Yes, the moment you graduate after your 30th birthday....

Not necessarily you are 31.......
this person that you have that can reduce it, does he work in NYSC or jamb office?
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 8:37am On May 04, 2022
tobillionaire:
this person that you have that can reduce it, does he work in NYSC or jamb office?

I don't know where the person works... But really legit and trustworthy � with lot of proofs.

However, from all the brilliant comments here from diverse unique people, the best is not to bother to do anything about it rather to collect the nysc certificate issued after registration and proceed with other things.
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 8:38am On May 04, 2022
Maj196:
Nothing. It's equivalent to the discharge certificate

Alright, Thanks.
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 4:05pm On May 04, 2022
[
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by tobillionaire(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2022
Kulhumble:

I don't know where the person works... But really legit and trustworthy � with lot of proofs.

However, from all the brilliant comments here from diverse unique people, the best is not to bother to do anything about it rather to collect the nysc certificate issued after registration and proceed with other things.
Please share me his contact
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Sirchiboy: 8:40pm On May 06, 2022
Kulhumble:

What is your date of birth?
Re: I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 by Kulhumble(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2022
BIDOO:

The graduation year is the year of 30th birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youngest Corps member Spotted In Lagos Camp / How Do I Cancel My Relocation Please / Nysc Batch "b" Service Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.