Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday (21876 Views)

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman / FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by mannobi(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2022
jom28gy:
Have you paid your workers
Do you think Lagos is like your state?

Mr Sanwo-Olu pays on 25th
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Testimony1988(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Federal Government should have also included Wednesday as part of the holidays.
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by MrOwonikoko: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Ceeman18:
Okay.please patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models

Your phone number pls!
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by eldoradoxx: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2022
naija4life247:

Go and remove Local Government workers from what you posted, if not, you go collect now.
LG workers are on perpetual holiday in Nigeria. I have never seen a person who got fulfilled in life working in a Local Government Council
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Subzero30: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2022
is like Lagos state has its own Federal Government separately, minister of Interior is declaring 2 days while Lagos state Governor is declaring 3 days. how interesting. grin shocked cool
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by sapele914(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Subzero30:
is like Lagos state has its own Federal Government separately, minister of Interior is declaring 2 days while Lagos state Governor is declaring 3 days. how interesting. grin shocked cool
Well it is within the Jurisdiction of the state Governor to grant the extra day.

Although it is nonsense to me.
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by olatuns2017: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Proflere:
Aregbe just wan give person shocker! Thank you Jide, that one no mean say I go vote You again...

If u no vote jide 2023

U no get vote be that

Jide is done deal

He will win by His grace

He is young smart and not a regular politician

Masses and the elites in lagos are for jide jide jide Sanwolu 2023
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Rupertek: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Why 3 days public holidays? This means Christians should be given 3 days public holidays also. This Government should not creat confussion
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by jom28gy(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2022
mannobi:

see as your talking as if you're from there and received their salary
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by NoToPile: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Another memo has superceded this one, it's now 2nd and 3Rd only
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by SleekyPosh(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2022
jom28gy:
Have you paid your workers

He is quick to declare holidays . But no atom of concern about 4 months unpaid salary of AdHoc staffs. Very Barbaric and Unthinkable. SOS call MR SANWOOLU pls pay the salaries of Your AdHoc staffs. We are Humans too!!! Owning us Four Months salary since DECEMBER 2021.

PLS pay us Oooo
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by musquareni(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2022
grin
MrOON:
May 1, May Day
May 2, May Day
May 3, Sallah
May 4, Sallah

I'll add May 5 and May 6.
We all deserve more holidays
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Gunayo(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Aregbe has been fasting. He didn't think it through
What are you trying to insinuate here? Are you trying to say that his reasoning is directly proportional to his fasting? Una no go kill person for nairaland. Thanks for making me laugh with this your comment.
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Gunayo(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Now we knw FG is naturally wicked
When will they be artificially wicked?
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by jom28gy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
mannobi:

your talking, but did you see what their workers is saying, you're an impostor �
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by jom28gy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
sapele914:
Well it is within the Jurisdiction of the state Governor to grant the extra day.

Although it is nonsense to me.
he wanted to islamised his State
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by jom28gy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
SleekyPosh:

He is quick to declare holidays . But no atom of concern about 4 months unpaid salary of AdHoc staffs. Very Barbaric and Unthinkable. SOS call MR SANWOOLU pls pay the salaries of Your AdHoc staffs. We are Humans too!!! Owning us Four Months salary since DECEMBER 2021.

PLS pay us Oooo
and somebody here was saying he is not owing workers
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by SleekyPosh(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
jom28gy:
and somebody here was saying he is not owing workers

We are been Owed 4 months salary Oo. Pls MoDs help to push this SOS call to the front page so Governor SANWOOLU will see for himself. We are been promised weeks upon weeks. We have been borrowing money to survive and come to work since January 2022. It's very horrible..This is the voice of many helpless people. MR Governor pls Pay Us our salaries..People can't even feed or survive. Pls Ooo . Especially Ministry of Environment and other agencies. Normal staffss have been paid a week ago. Yet AdHoc staffs who are been Owed for months haven't gotten a penny despite audits on audits!!! Mr Governor pls Pay Us O
!!
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Positiveme2020: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=112365864][/quote]
Why cancel ( kickback) out,?
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Proflere: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lolz, isn't it hilarious how you just feel I am lazy because I crave more holidays. If the labour law is working in Nigeria as it should be, should any worker have less than 15 working day leave in a year? But people get only 5 days because no one will query these companies. If there are good infrastructure in Lagos state, do I have to wake up by 4 and set out for office because I want to beat traffic? Try to understand what we face on a daily basis as a working class in Nigeria (Lagos to be precise) before you blame me for wanting more holidays.
sapele914:
Other countries that are the custodians (Saudi) will take 1 day off, & go back to work, you lazy people in Nigeria will take 3 days off jubilation, then turn around & blame the President that the economy is bad?

Like leaders, like followers, International business is going on? Price of crude oil is $105, I will wait to see if the European Markets, or The NY Stock Exchange is closed for those holidays.
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by Ayetobi92: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
not true

Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by God2man2again(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why the difference?

Lagos State?

What about the other 35 states?
Re: Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday by mannobi(m): 2:35am On Apr 30, 2022
jom28gy:
see as your talking as if you're from there and received their salary
When you get to alausa, you can come to my department to enquire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Senate Confirms Emefiele As CBN Governor, Reacts To CBN’s ‘Stolen N500 Billion’ / IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.