Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous (19227 Views)

Border Reopening Will Cripple Nigeria’s Economy, Rep Warns / Border Reopening: FG Gets $1.3 Billion Funding For Rail Link To Niger Republic / Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Macphenson: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2022
okkk
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Gentlerespect76: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Parachoko:

https://punchng.com/border-reopening-clearing-agents-knock-fg-say-closure-disastrous/
I say it over and over again, this administration is a disaster!!!!!
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by yesloaded: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2022
You don't expect carpenter to perform CS on pregnant woman

Those running affairs of this country are not capable hands

Irregularities experienced between 2015 till this year will takes many years to be fixed

I don't know why this government hated Nigeria so bad

Closing of the border is unnecessary at all, what matter is proper monitoring

Some people using the border are out of business presently while some are dead

2023 is not looking too bright with the type of people showing interest to become the next president because most of them contributed to the rot in our system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2022
jcross19:
the government is clueless , they have nothing to offer. They are just bunch of almajiris that are running this government the worst part of it is that the learned ones has been zombified and made them behave like almajiri way of reason, you can't see the supporter's of this adminstration that reason like normal human being...
you right ...they kept blaming good luck Jonathan...
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by CITIBEN(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Where a blind man is the leader, PITS is the friend of his fellowers
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by supereagle(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Yobabad:
We are all tired of this country, pls let's go our separate ways

Seconded. Nigeria is made of many nations and a nation where one tribe dominate others, the country won't last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by blackpanda: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2022
E pain am grin
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by blackpanda: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Yobabad:

Where are u going Are your own people any better Does your governor and council men treat u better than buhari Smh
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by mkoabiola: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Buhari worst president in history

2 Likes

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by SeriouslySense(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Exactly, if we go our separate ways, people will have the incentive to do the best for their own nations.

Because we are joined together, everybody is trying to steal the biggest share of the National cake.

The System of Nigeria favor's a few, it will never work as long as we are together.

Being together encourages mediocrity, just look at smaller countries like Togo and Benin republic, even Ghana and Rwanda, they are doing much better, because nobody if afraid another will steal from another.

Yobabad:
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2022
blackpanda:
E pain am grin
Use your brain na. A clearing agent is telling you the effect of border closure on his business and you say this.
Does it sound like a joke to you?

2 Likes

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by nedekid: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
unclejb2:
Buhari destroyed everything he could think about in Nigeria

Nna dollar has hit 600. That sums it all. undecided
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Babaken(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
freemanq:
I just all this borders are not open for possible inflow of more Arms into Nigeria because of 2023 Election?
Why it was close for that period of time are the Arms not coming?

1 Like

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Rivguydee(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Yobabad:
Yes, North, South, East and West.
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Rivguydee(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2022
mkoabiola:
Buhari worst president in history

Worst ever mugu for a president. Worst in the world
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Rivguydee(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=mkoabiola ❗️
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by sam564: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2022
All things worketh together for good to them that love God and are the called according to his purpose!!!!
My boss wanted to buy golf 3 saloon car recently to use for business, wen i called the car dealer, he said golf 3 full option( A.C, alloy rims, big body, big engine) price is 1.550million naira, what!!!!!! I want faint, see car of 350, 000 befor ooo.... I kill the matter shaperly,
With this recent boder opening, maybe the car fit com down like 500,000naira,....so i go fit open shulder go buy one....
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Brushstrokes20: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Except for few brainless buffoons and doomed zombies, every SANE Nigerian knows that the lifeless vulture is all shades disasters! undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Bianda24: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Winter is coming
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by hope4nigeria(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2022
freemanq:
I just all this borders are not open for possible inflow of more Arms into Nigeria because of 2023 Election?
has the arms stop coming in to the country before? Una dey use sense talk at all? The border was eventually shut to monopolize only fulani herdsmen to carry weapon, but now, every nigerians know what's up
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Allisgud: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2022
The closure of the border,did it reduce inflow of arms instead it increases it,our Nigerian rulers and their advicers are too dumb
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Allisgud: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2022
If no be say our govt no wetin them they do,air force are supposed to set up some team to monitor every helicopter flying into the country,most of them are carrying arms offloaded from neighbouring country
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Coldie(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Yobabad:
So that when we go biafrans everyday will start queuing at Nigeria embassy to get Nigerian visa and run to same nigeria u say is bad
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by zubimete(f): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Can the common man import rice? Hunger, starvation, poverty in nigeria. Apc scam
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Very very disastrous
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Joefixy(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2022
It is high time northern leaders pave way for others to rule, they cant move Nigeria forward with their myopic thinking.

1 Like

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by rowrowland: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Border close before?
My new Ford Bus just came in 2 weeks ago (via idiroko border ooo) grin

1 Like

Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by bayelsaowei(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
A useless government...where are those block headed fools who supported the closure of our borders claiming it was to drive in country production and self sufficiency..useless citizens who were foolish to think an 80 years old man who never managed any business or went to school would govern Nigeria well...
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by seglabsy(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2022
sam564:
All things worketh together for good to them that love God and are the called according to his purpose!!!!
My boss wanted to buy golf 3 saloon car recently to use for business, wen i called the car dealer, he said golf 3 full option( A.C, alloy rims, big body, big engine) price is 1.550million naira, what!!!!!! I want faint, see car of 350, 000 befor ooo.... I kill the matter shaperly,
With this recent boder opening, maybe the car fit com down like 500,000naira,....so i go fit open shulder go buy one....
remember me ooo
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Deeprooted: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Joefixy:
It is high time northern leaders pave way for others to rule, they cant move Nigeria forward with their myopic thinking.

.Who told you that the north has plans to move forward?

They're backward thinking religious biggots with no administrative accumen yet wouldn't allow the brilliant ones to rule, with their 'born to rule' mentality.
The worste mistake was ever joining other parts of country with the north.
In my own understanding of northerners, they are not supposed to leave amongst humans.

Whoever that is in support of such an evil administration deserves hellfire.

Worste of all is that they don't see anything wrong with their policies.
Re: Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous by Pastorsmile: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Thanks to the federal government for the reconsiderations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Appeal Court voids tribunal decision, affirms APC's Gov Sule as winner / Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo / Anxiety As Tinubu’s Camp Slows Mobilisation After APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.