Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Programing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programing (375 Views)

Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programing by Naijabitexx(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2022
HELLO, PLS I WANT TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT/PROGRAMMING, WHO CAN RECOMMEND A GOOD TUTOR IN PH OR CALABAR NIGERIA.
Re: Programing by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Yea um comrade unless you catch someone's eye, your paying them, you are friends with them or you joined a soft dev hangout it'll be very hard to find someone who will actively tutor you only passively. Developers are by nature busy people if your not writing code or researching about something then your most likely reading a book or studying about something. Reach out for me I have a soft Dev hangout on WhatsApp I'll add you
Re: Programing by digitite: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Programming has nothing to do with location. You can be mentored to easily grasp the concept and then you are good to go.
Re: Programing by tolusneh: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Naijabitexx:
HELLO, PLS I WANT TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT/PROGRAMMING, WHO CAN RECOMMEND A GOOD TUTOR IN PH OR CALABAR NIGERIA.

Well I can help with that, have you heard of global tech. A program that gives you skill, experience and exposure.
You get to learn a new skill why you get experience and exposure in a well structured learning environment.
https:///35j65mt
Re: Programing by Naijabitexx(m): 1:56am On May 01, 2022
Site not accessible

(1) (Reply)

Flutter App Developer Needed / How Do I Convert US CST To Nigerian Time / Who Wants To Learn Programming In Java?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.