Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) (54925 Views)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Shebbs: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2022
97.124% Of Nigerian Girls Are Useless, Just Make This Money You'll Understand What I'm Saying.

2 Likes

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by bolex04(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Akwaibom1stlady:
Them girls tho.

Classless girls
Are you classy

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

If they don't have marks on their face.. It will spots...

No wonder bleaching is something they can't do without

See the ugly chimp with zebra crossing hairdo... Some girls can be cheap!!!

Was it when he came into limelight he impregnated those girls or before?

How is that your business? Those guys hammering your smelly stock fish pussy , are they better than potable?

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by 190theclown: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Ebubu:
newest celebrity

ewww
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2022
seunaj:
This is what Nigerian girls of 2022 have been reduced to. Girls will do anything for money. These girls may be vibing and smiling for the gram but trust me, there is no freaking way you can be a baby mama to that kind of a guy and not be a frustrated, cheap, and hungry street girl yourself. There is no freaking way!
Yea, potable is human and I respect him in his strength but he needs rehabilitation, not baby mamas. Reality will be done on these hungry-looking baby mamas once the fame dust settles. I don't wish portable bad but it's natural for fame to peak. What you do with the fame during the peak period is all that matters.

How is that your business?
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Finestgal:
Second pregnant baby mama
Well, from the pictures I can deduce that Portable doesn't like dark skinned ladies.
Sheath your battle swords, people. I'm not done.

Then, I think he also likes girls that are above average in terms of facial beauty. He try sha.
Now, if he was dead broke, would the prettier of the two baby mamas even be proud of posting him up on the grams? With her beauty, she would automatically put on that Naija girl thinking cap that says a "fine girl" should not be with a poor boy, when she can have men with money doing her biddings.
Fine girls, though. But, two young ladies in this generation sharing one popular celebrity is a recipe for disaster. They can't share amicably. Laye laye.

Then, what's this whole, " I cover you with the blood of xyz (I don't even wanna call the actual name in vain sef, for such a topic) for ?
Does Bros J support fornication and wedlock child bearing now? Or are we missing something here?
Sunday-sunday Christians and lack of knowledge ehhn...If we aren't the major hypocrites on earth, then I don't know what we mostly are. God would just be laughing where He is. Besides, our brothers from Ishmael's lineage would say that girl has just blasphemed with the name of the Lord, if she happened to be from that side of the divide. grin I kind of think she did too. God is merciful, anyways.
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

Aboki woman

Among all the female on nairaland you re the dumbest of them all. I see more reason why your boyfriend dump you because of toxicity and bitterness

Can did lady my shit.
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by PreetyAngel4U: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

Candid lady. I'll be candid with you.

You see nothing wrong with the musician having two baby mamas.

You see nothing wrong with that kind of lifestyle.

You see nothing wrong with the hairdo of the other baby mama.

What you see wrong is how some girls are so cheap because of her zig-zag crossing hairdo?
Your friends should be careful of you. We are hearing of how ladies are doing all sorts to get money. To impress fellow women because I doubt if men care. And you are saying hairstyle is cheap. So she should eat shit and sleep with dog to do 360 human hair lace wig?

What is cheap here is the ladies opening themselves to someone without decency. The man is cheap for running two ladies at a time, not using protection and being proud about it.

Does it matter whether he knew them before fame or not?

Let's get our priorities right. This mindset is what lead ladies astray because they are trying to prove that they aren't cheap.
jessicamediaopinions.com
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
The Yorubas especially the headslammers and their obsession with bleaching cream be like 5/6. I can imagine how their butt crack will look like- rough-handled plantain color.

Where’s Bob Risky and James Brown from?
headslammer like Jesus
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by shigishege: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

how many of your stupid iPod brothers remain in music industry in Nigeria. As it stands, Yoruba dominate and control the entertainment industry in Nigeria and Africa in general. So mind your joblessness with your yam leggerld hairy scums you called women in your land.

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:

Well, from the pictures I can deduce that Portable doesn't like dark skinned ladies.
Sheath your battle swords, people. I'm not done.

Then, I think he also likes girls that are above average in terms of facial beauty. He try sha.
Now, if he was dead broke, would the prettier of the two baby mamas even be proud of posting him up on the grams? With her beauty, she would automatically put on that Naija girl thinking cap that says a "fine girl" should not be with a poor boy, when she can have men with money doing her biddings.
Fine girls, though. But, two young ladies in this generation sharing one popular celebrity is a recipe for disaster. They can't share amicably. Laye laye.

Then, what's this whole, " I cover you with the blood of xyz (I don't even wanna call the main vain sef, for such a topic) for ?
Does bros J support fornication and wedlock child bearing now? Or are we missing something here?
Sunday-sunday Christians and lack of knowledge ehhn...If we aren't the major hypocrites on earth, then I don't know what we mostly are. God would just be laughing where He is. Besides, our brothers from Ishmael's lineage would say that girl has just blasphemed with the name of the Lord, if she happened to be from that side of the divide. grin I kind of think she did too. God is merciful, anyways.
is not like he doesn't like dark skin girls but the thing is the girls that surrounded him are illiterate bleaching ghetto girls.
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
compton11:
is not like he doesn't like dark skin girls but the thing is the girls that surrounded him are illiterate bleaching ghetto girls.
Oh well... if that's the case. Assuming it is...
One of them looks Behind and janded, though. The first girl. It comes naturally for some. I guess it did in her own case.
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by micko93: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by lastchild: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

he impregnated them before fame, Infact, when he had nothing

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Oblivionz5(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Women = hoes
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by lastchild: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
seunaj:
This is what Nigerian girls of 2022 have been reduced to. Girls will do anything for money. These girls may be vibing and smiling for the gram but trust me, there is no freaking way you can be a baby mama to that kind of a guy and not be a frustrated, cheap, and hungry street girl yourself. There is no freaking way!
Yea, potable is human and I respect him in his strength but he needs rehabilitation, not baby mamas. Reality will be done on these hungry-looking baby mamas once the fame dust settles. I don't wish portable bad but it's natural for fame to peak. What you do with the fame during the peak period is all that matters.
How did you know that portable needs rehab? Do you know him in real life?

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by koyyess: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Useless fish heads. angry

Fighting for money a monk1 is flaunting. Let them finish the money for him so all three eyes can clear.

I pity the monk1 sha. grin
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by koyyess: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cutehector:
Money can get you loyalty from ladies.

You call that loyalty?

All na hustle.

The earlier you know, the better for you.
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Pascopele: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
ValD25:
I can't find the group on Telegram bro
Send a dm to these monicker threesha
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
THIS SOCIETY IS FULL OF SICK MONEY MISS-ROAD CHARACTERS PROMOTING MADNESS AS THEIR TRADEMARK IN NAIJA,
WHIILE PEOPLE ARE BUSY STUDYING HARD AND GRADUATING WITH FIRSTCLASS IN MEDICINE,ENGINEERING,TOP CAREERS TO BETA SOCIETY, NO NOISE OR HYPE IS MADE TO CELEBRATE BEST BRAINS WITH SUCH HERCULIAN ACCOMPLISHMENT.
INDEED NAIJA MONEY MISS-ROAD ARE ABNORMAL CHARACTERS KILLING TODAY'S YOUTH MINDSETS WITH VAIN GLORY. angryPITY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
koyyess:

You call that loyalty?

All na hustle.

The earlier you know, the better for you.
you have a point

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oya, wailers, come and wail. grin
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Obyino: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
This life ehh just have money
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Asswipemod: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

After commenting rubbish you begin to ask silly questions. I'm sure if you have your way you would love to be one of the pregnant baby mamas.

TKO!
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by abidem4real: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Finestgal:
Second pregnant baby mama
Women and money, Kai! Guys, we just have to hustle in order to bubble. The overhyped word called "love" only exists in money!!!

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by phemmyfour: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

Cheap? YES
Ugly? NO

Nothing is wrong with the hair do, you re just unnecessarily obsessed with that region. Get ready for more headache cos the region isn't done yet

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
In all thy getting in this world, GET MONEY (especially as a man).

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
West2019:
To Bleep you the hungry me

WTF bruh cheesy
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

Admire the grace upon his life,not call him a chimp

1 Like

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Macheteros1: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Finestgal:
The first pregnant babymama
That small girl looks like the girl in that video that he was given. Her dress looks like that girl’s dress.
Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Tzar(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Your region has been known to populate brothels and create jobs for abortion doctors.
Candidlady:
This region!!!!

Re: Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Some gals sha... Money is the motivation here, not love...that's why its better to find true love before money comes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.