Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

An Exquisite 5 Bedroom Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Exquisite 5 Bedroom Apartment (347 Views)

Exquisite 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex + Bq with Gym And Pool In Ologolo / 290million Exquisite 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex / Exquisite 5 Bedroom Duplex,3d Model And Floor Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Exquisite 5 Bedroom Apartment by Cashio(m): 4:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Following my comments and advise to a prospective house owner in one of the threads here where someone was asking how much he should have ready before he can start his building project, I was contacted by a fellow nairalander who saw my design and wanted an exact replica.
We bargained and readjusted the spaces to suit his site requirements.
With that, I felt it would be great to share some of my works to this great platform and show our readiness to deliver architectural drawings to intending clients, together with professional advise and estimations.

I would love to present this exquisite 5 bedroom duplex, sitting on a 50 by 100 plot, all rooms en-suite, spacious lounge and kitchen with laundry, study and private lounge on the upper floor.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap House For Sale / Alaro City Property For Sale (list & Prices) / New 3bedroom Carcass/Classic/Executive Bungalow @ Bluestone Treasure Estate Mowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.