Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Four Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Four Bedroom Bungalow (638 Views)

Umuahia Portable Four Bedroom Bungalow / Newly Completed Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ijoko For Sale. / Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Bedroom Bungalow by Cashio(m): 4:29am On Apr 29, 2022
I present to you this beautiful 4 bedroom bungalow which we are currently building in ogbogoro, Port Harcourt.
Building is currently at the finishing stage and the plan contains 4 rooms(all en suite), spacious lounge and kitchen, dining and a Mini office adjoining the master bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by amosblac: 2:10pm On May 03, 2022
Baba, please update us o. 'll like to see the end product of dis.

1 Like

Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by Cashio(m): 1:36am On May 27, 2022
amosblac:
Baba, please update us o. 'll like to see the end product of dis.
sent you an email message...I couldn't upload the video here.
Just a few glimpse of the exterior attached...I've got the videos of the entire interior and exterior spaces.

1 Like

Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by amosblac: 6:16am On May 27, 2022
Thanks boss..I have checked my mail countless times but found nothing from u. Guess it's the network or somtng
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by Kimiso(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2022
Cashio:
I present to you this beautiful 4 bedroom bungalow which we are currently building in ogbogoro, Port Harcourt.
Building is currently at the finishing stage and the plan contains 4 rooms(all en suite), spacious lounge and kitchen, dining and a Mini office adjoining the master bedroom.
try and change the battery for a new one,..am unable to reply you on phones due to ban
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by Cashio(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2022
Kimiso:
try and change the battery for a new one,..am unable to reply you on phones due to ban
thank you bro..but could the fall have instantly damaged the battery?
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by Cashio(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2022
amosblac:
Thanks boss..I have checked my mail countless times but found nothing from u. Guess it's the network or somtng
open the email message request on your nairaland profile...or you can write me on WhatsApp...09.1.24247947
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by Kimiso(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2022
Cashio:
thank you bro..but could the fall have instantly damaged the battery?
possibly I have had an encounter with such many times
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow by nedekid: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is there a rough estimate of the cost?

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Wiring And Fittings Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Orlu, Imo State / A Three Bedrooms Duplex:110M. / For Sale: 4 Bedroom Bungalow With BQ At Lambe Ifo LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.