Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Can I Block Emails On AOL? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Block Emails On AOL? (148 Views)

How To Clear Browser’s Cache On AOL Desktop Gold? / How To Clear Browser’s Cache On AOL Desktop Gold? / What Is Blocking And How Do I Block Someone On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Block Emails On AOL? by mariajhon6504(f): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2022
To find out how to block emails on AOL, you are supposed to follow and apply few important instructions. Now, to do it, you must follow and apply few important instructions. First of all, you must go the AOL Mobile app, and then you are required to tap an email from a sender that you wish to block. Now, you are supposed to tap the three-dot menu which is located and then you must ‘mark as spam’ and then you should repeat the process.

(1) (Reply)

Hp 840 Corei5 500gb Hdd 8gb Ram Keyboard Light For 140k / Get The POWER FULL Itelp38 This May / PANASONIC PABX Repairs Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.