Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand (859 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Kapeter(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2022
I have been in the shadow for a while now then I came across Tinubus lolayallist comments on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7100267/osinbajo-how-learnt-nomination-buharis

I don't know why Tinubus loyalist like Tinubuadvocate, nigerialabalaba and likes think or believe Tinubu actually had a hand on how Osinbajo became the VP of the ruling party and thus think or have this mindset that He just betrayed Tinubu by also declaring his interest for the number one sit.

The truth about the whole matter is that Tinubu didn't nominate Osinbajo prior the 2015 election fa. You lots doesn't even know anything about politics and what's going on around you, you lots just support blindly. SMH.

As PYO said in that interview, he was never aware some people were actually fighting for his emergence as the VP as at then, he was indeed at Abuja fighting that case which he mentioned and truthfully it was never Tinubu that nominated him. It was both Amosun and Aregbe that fought for his emergence.

The thing was, Tinubu was hell-bent on becoming the Vice president himself but the SW caucus most especially, Aregbe and Amosun never accepted that cuz it will turn out to become a Muslim Muslim ticket and that might eventually jeopardize SW chance of having the VP. So it was Amosun that was going back and front to both Buharis place and Tinubu trying to make sure Buhari get to understand why he must not even think of Tinubu as his running mate and then at the same time trying to make Tinubu ṣee reasons why he should drop the vo ambition.

It was later that 3 names was drafted by both Amosun and Aregbesola, 3 southwesterners and why Tinubu should rather support one instead of himself, reason why they needed to ask Tinubu waa that Buhari Has vowed that if he's not so certain Tinubu has hand in whatever they (Amosun and Aregbe) do he will never approve of it.

And after these two were able to convince Tinubu to rather concede for PYO, Amosun immediately take PYOs name to Buhari and it was then that Amosun called him to inform him.

So you lots see that he never lied that both Amosun and Aregbe worked so hard for him to become the VP that he is today and it was never Tinubu that actually selected him like y'all thought honestly
Reason why Tinubu accepted him was also because the other two candidates name both Amosun and Aregbe wrote for Tinubu were as at then Tinubus staunch enemies so he had no choice than to accept Osinbajo instead.

The reason why y'all support politician so foolishlyis cuz you don't even know what go on behind close doors. SMH.

Tinubu was never responsible for PYO emergence as the VP.

Thank you

Anyway. Yoruba 2023 is all I care about.
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by TheRareGem1(f): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2022
We have already heard it from the horse's mouth. It's in circulation now. OP this is an eye opener, nice piece. To think VP declaring to run is a betrayer , please is Nigeria now sellable or given on a platter because someone have helped another person achieve something in life. So we put the lives of millions of Nigerians in shaky mandate grin grin. Amosun declared but they didn't see it as betrayer, and now it is rumoured that Fashola might declare, I am looking forward to it, let's hear what they will say when he does

2 Likes

Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Felimax(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2022
The vice president has told the real story but I know the Tinubu camp will do dirty to discredit and drag the VP to muddy waters.

Nigerians are wiser now.
Tinubu will be humbled!
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Kapeter(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Felimax:
The vice president has told the real story but I know the Tinubu camp will do dirty to discredit and drag the VP to muddy waters.

Nigerians are wiser now.
Tinubu will be humbled!
They should just get over with the whole betrayer thing. I bet it's only they that have refuse to accept the truth so far.
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Kapeter(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Azeezabrahim628:
Hshhd
Yinmu
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Felimax(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Kapeter:
They should just get over with the whole betrayer thing. I bet it's only they that have refuse to accept the truth so far.

Certainly!
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by VictorUSA(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu followers are simps
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Joyce95: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thank God for headline, I think you people should use your tongue and count your teeth now
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by MummyIMadeIt: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Funny enough BAT et al ATlKU may never rule NlGERlA
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Shooyie: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Simple. I hope its clear enough.
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by bicoloratrite9: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by KoronaKola: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by RobustRoad: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu .
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by TallerKola: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Weak6Exers: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria . This man is just everywhere you go. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by BowlingTall: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , on your mandate we stand. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by islandsscotch8: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by cleatsmottled9: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. slayer of Meth cannibals.
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by paracolaxnear1: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jagaban makers of men . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by stainedanisus1: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by cuddlyaplasta4: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
ABAT don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by KoronaKola: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by RobustRoad: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by TallerKola: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by Weak6Exers: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Baba Tinubu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
Re: Truth About How Osibanjo Became VP. Tinubu Had No Hand by BowlingTall: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide will be the president no matter what. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Blasted By Asari Dokubo As He Display With His Entourage On Ami_nation / Nnewi One Million March For Peter Obi (video) / Stop Deceiving Nigerians, Tinubu Didn't Develop Lagos - Lagos APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.