Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Learn How To Prepare Excel Spreadsheet On Your Phone Using WPS App. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Prepare Excel Spreadsheet On Your Phone Using WPS App. (166 Views)

Excel Spreadsheet For School Fees / Do You Need Help With Your Excel Spreadsheet? / Urgent Request: I Need Someone To Do A Quick Excel Spreadsheet Job For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Prepare Excel Spreadsheet On Your Phone Using WPS App. by daviddext: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Hello. I can teach you how to use your phone to prepare excel spread sheet with the WPS mobile app. It's a good skill to have. Youths and adults of all age can enroll. Classes will be online preferrably via whatsapp group and will definitely hold if there is reasonable number participating. Pls dm me for request to join. Thanks.

+2348168016467

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame? FG Or The People / I Need A Blogger / Understanding UKVI Proof of Fund Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.