Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! (39279 Views)

Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video / Profiling The Beauty Of Lagos: The Sights And The Sounds / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by JohnPortar: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
U
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by MartinCorridon: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmmmm

Is this IslandLady? shocked

Not looking at Ibadan's beauty again!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by ThePhenom2: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please, show us the ibadan we know.....��
Brown Roof Republic.........

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by 00FFT00(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why do I think this thread will grow to 200 pages.
The combatants are already on the way cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Typicool8(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sureguy10:
Do you want to make money online? From the comfort of your house. Then this is for you. Let me tell you something not every thing online is a scam. This programme is real and legit. You can make more than $20 per day. Believe me it is not scam. This website I'm about to post is not all these Nigerian websites that are looking for traffic. This is not Nigerian based.
DM me for more info and you can as well sign up to the website to earn $5 instantly:
Is it free?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:
GOOD..

I KNOW SAY FLAT.HEAD GO VEX grin
RacistProudIgbo:
Fake edited pictures copied from Enugu, Ibadan we all know is a backward state with many brown roof which I don't want to post out of my love for their ancient buildings and maintaining their culture of non developmental neutrality and they can't build this kind of houses.

Where is the money coming from, hope not from skull mining of follow Nigerian skulls, those that want to reach the no man's land at peace.

God bless South West and Eastern region.

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by diplomat058(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Armaggedon:
Everything you have posted is Federal structure. Speaks volumes!

No wonder some people tremble at the mention of self determination.

Aside the CBN Building, which other "federal structure" was posted there? Some of your guys just delight in making trashy insinuations. Talk of self determination, which region first championed self rule in 1957? Which region has for long promoted restructuring as part of of its reformation mandate? Which parasitic region abolished the then buoyant regional system and imposed unification decree 34 upon Nigerians?

Some people have facts here you know. And based on current development metrics, we all know the region best prepared for breakup, should it eventually happen wink

Go sleep jare

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Warlord12(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
I bet you most of these pictures are in their natural form without filters...Are you blind

Seem so grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by preshyusufu: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
where goth thu o red roof?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Funkybabee(f): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Look lovely
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Irupetepete: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
Nice.

But, this is the Ibadan we love and cherish.
grin
Werey dey your head

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by zinaunreal(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
With all the money Nigeria has this is what the ancient city has to show for?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by bigcee(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
Nice.

But, this is the Ibadan we love and cherish.
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Ykc2(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Every state for nigeria dey fine from up until you touch down maybe na dead body or people wey dey shit inside lagoon go greet you,even aba fine from up I don die

1 Like

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Lordbinsmar: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s][/s]
RacistProudIgbo:
Fake edited pictures copied from Enugu, Ibadan we all know is a backward state with many brown roof which I don't want to post out of my love for their ancient buildings and maintaining their culture of non developmental neutrality and they can't build this kind of houses.

Where is the money coming from, hope not from skull mining of follow Nigerian skulls, those that want to reach the no man's land at peace.

God bless South West and Eastern region.[s][/s]

YIEBO flat head somebody.

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ibadan omo ajoro sun

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by cl0r0x: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
I would like to nyash that tall girl cool
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by abc115: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Images from University of IBADAN at night and day
University of Ibadan is very small ...
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by OneKinGuy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by ViktorCash: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
And in those green bushes,lies a den of erudite Skull Miners who toil day and night to increase the GDP of this great city angry
Islandlady:
IBADAN city is one of the largest city in Nigeria and Africa, also one of the oldest and ancestral city with early development and urbanization as far back as the 1940s

I recently travelled to IBADAN city during the holiday! The beautiful, busy, fun filled, tourism & lively life is out of this world. IBADAN city is a home to everyone with welcoming hosts

Check out some of the beautiful pictures I gathered from IBADAN city and enjoy grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Nostring: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
ThePhenom2:
Please, show us the ibadan we know.....��
Brown Roof Republic.........
you mean the brown roof ones wey don dey in existence when your fore father's dey inside bush dey drag space with monkeys and gorillas lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Jokerman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lol.... Ibadan ke?? Where Dugbe, Challenge , Orita grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Nowar: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
abc115:
ha ? Ui small?? You must be joking o

1 Like

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by duro4chang(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
So Ibadan fine like this? Everytime bad people go dey show us brown roof brown roof. God go forgive them.

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by rapcy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
These are beautiful pictures, well done OP.

I would love to visit Ibadan one day

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Transcriber: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
ViktorCash:
And in those green bushes,lies a den of erudite Skull Miners who toil day and night to increase the GDP of this great city angry
e pain am

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by bobchigar(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nice one. Though I'm seeing the works of camera in those pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by tuzle(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
most of this pictures are just so edited. just pictures from 1% of ibadan is used to classify the whole. dont be deceived by all this photoshopped pictures because if u travel to ibadan city expecting to see this, u will be shocked.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by lagonovo: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
abc115:
Hmmm I've been there. It's not overly large but definitely not very small. Universities in large cities don't have the luxury of outrageously large expanse of land e.g. check UNILAG's total landmass which would be among the smallest but the land worth and cost of constructing a single building would build a faculty in many other places. Also compare the size of Yabatech with typical polytechnics. Yabatech is relatively small but location factor matters.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Addme: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
abc115:
Don't say this outside.. Please, for fear of being lynched.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Government Truck Falls Off Near Third Mainland Bridge / Dana Airline Hostess Avert Air-Hijack / An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.