Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Was Duped - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Duped (226 Views)

Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan / Beware Of Fraudsters Advertising UK Used Bale Clothes, My Sis Was Recently Duped / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Duped by EaglesEyes1(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Yesterday, 28TH April, 2021 I was duped of one hundred and seventy-one thousand naira(#171, 000). This is how it happpend, an Hausa man here in Kaduna brought the amount I just mentioned for me to deposit it for him, because I run a POS business with little earnings I had saved . I counted the cash and the amount was accurate. Then package the money into the bag. This morning I brought out the cash to prepare for today's business and I received the shock of my life, the cash the Hausa man gave to me has turned to hundred notes. Few people had told me this morning that somethings like this usually happen, cash can change or even disappear. It is not going to be easy, the money lost was more than half of my capital.
This is the account number the Hausa man asked me to send the money to; 4000063903 Iliyasu Haruna Ecobank, beware of the person that brings the account number just mentioned incase you run a pos business.
Re: I Was Duped by Boogyman557: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY MAN!

1. It's called BLACK MAGIC!

2. He never gave u the exact amount in the 1st place..

3. Ur SPIRITUAL being is too WEAK, that's why the magic worked on u in the 1st place..

He never gave u the amount u saw..

Em use BLACK MAGIC run ur matterz!

Am a 100% STREET Nigga, I don work do business wit many people for this Life!

BLACK MAGIC is real and I have seen people use it in front of me..

U need to BOOST ur SPIRITUAL self to be strong..

U are very WEAK and which is bad for business!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped by dawnomike(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Sorry about your loss... I pray you don't get to experience such again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped by davidupdate89: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
WahaLa
Re: I Was Duped by CaptMarvel(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sorry about your loss.

Its advisable if you can, not to collect deposit from strangers or people you can't locate their contact address when doing pos business.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Sacks Leaders Of 30 Markets In Anambra Appointed By Obiano / How To Do Futures Trading On Binance App (the Complete Guide For Beginners) / U.S. DEA Handcuff British Virgin Islands Head Of Govt For Cocaine Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.