Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. (2781 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by officialwdhtv: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep destroyed by thieves on his way to the airport.

He posted the video on his facebook page with the caption;

"I can’t kill myself…. Problem no dey finish. My bro @sososoberekon survived same sh*t yesterday.
White Lion it looks like some people were eavesdropping on that our conversation � but they can’t stop a moving train. God pass them. Na we dey run streets now. We taking over ��
#ChidiSense
#GwazieNdiYardiUnuo"

Remember there was a similar case few ago involving a music talent executive, Soso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLE5ag5lh4s

1 Share

Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by MonkeyMods(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Sorry GQ

Gwazie ndi yard unu o
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by dawnomike(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
We thank God no harm came to him
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
UNA NO DEY HEAR ENGLISH AGAIN?IT IS NOT DETROYED BUT VANDALIZED,DRUGHEADS! angry
YOU DEY AMONG,YOU PPL PROMOTED THUG LIFE IN NAIJA,NO IT IS PAYING YOU BACK. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saw the video on tiktok, security in this country is something else, na you be your own security..
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by Orire01(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
omo
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by Dankovich1: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Whenever I'm in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Onitsha major express roads, my level of alertness is top notch. Those road side thugs/theives can do and undo at anytime.
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by NnamdiN: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dankovich1:
Whenever I'm in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Onitsha major express roads, my level of alertness is top notch. Those road side thugs/theives can do and undo at anytime.
they rob in broad day light and other drivers move on as if they're immune. Except you have a gun, there's not much you can do
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by Dankovich1: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
NnamdiN:
they rob in broad day light and other drivers move on as if they're immune. Except you have a gun, there's not much you can do
No be lie baba, I have witnessed such experience in the above listed cities. Broad daylight
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by NnamdiN: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dankovich1:
No be lie baba, I have witnessed such experience in the above listed cities. Broad daylight
my own experience was even as recent as this past Monday. He kept threatening to shatter the glass, and na same guy wey police don parade before(my guy recognised him). They arrest them, collect money and release them again undecided
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by Dankovich1: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
NnamdiN:
my own experience was even as recent as this past Monday. He kept threatening to shatter the glass, and na same guy wey police don parade before(my guy recognised him). They arrest them, collect money and release them again undecided
To bad, na why I dey too blame those who take law into their hands
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by NnamdiN: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dankovich1:
To bad, na why I dey too blame those who take law into their hands
I support them 100 percent provided it's the right person they're mending embarassed
Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by Dollarremix(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2022
They can't stop a moving train,but bandits stopped a moving train in Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Chidi Mokeme's Hummer Jeep Destroyed By Thieves On His Way To The Airport. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:25pm On May 03, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
UNA NO DEY HEAR ENGLISH AGAIN?IT IS NOT DETROYED BUT VANDALIZED,DRUGHEADS! angry
YOU DEY AMONG,YOU PPL PROMOTED THUG LIFE IN NAIJA,NOW IT IS PAYING YOU BACK TO YOU THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Warned To Stay Of Facebook / Stella Damasus And The Orphanage Business / Mariah Carey Goes Naked With Her Dog In The Bath Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.