Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket (35087 Views)

Banky W Shows Off His PDP House Of Reps Clearance Certificate / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Majesty33(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Still don't know y people are wasting their money contesting against APC in Lagos state. As usuall they will rig in favour of their party and money spent will be wasted. All political offices in Lagos state should be awarded to ApC unopposed.
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Ojuroye: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Ever since Wizkid left EME Entertainment, Banky W has been trying so hard to gain relevance. I understand his plight, his intern became way bigger than him and never really gives him credit. I will advise him to stay out of the public view for sometime and channel all his energy into building a real estate empire and enjoy his peace away from so much scrutiny. Being a politician will be his demise as I don't see him as the type that can withstand so much scrutiny from his constituents. Goodluck.

You be ode
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by bitbillionaire: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
I'm impressed. Time for youths to takeover. I believe the guy won't disappoint if given a chance. He has a good spirit

Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by madjune(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
All these things sef.

He's just out for his stomach.

If you want to know a good leader, judge him based on his records.
One, how did this guy treat Wizkid when he was under him?
We need an unbiased media scrutiny/investigation on that.
That should give us some glimpse into his character and how he'd treat his subjects once he sits on that stool.
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by am4truth(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nowar:
This guy head big sha

Show us yours.... Kid.
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by asobo1: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
HEADING says House of Reps, body says state house of Assembly while poster says House of Reps shocked
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Draei: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Ever since Wizkid left EME Entertainment, Banky W has been trying so hard to gain relevance. I understand his plight, his intern became way bigger than him and never really gives him credit. I will advise him to stay out of the public view for sometime and channel all his energy into building a real estate empire and enjoy his peace away from so much scrutiny. Being a politician will be his demise as I don't see him as the type that can withstand so much scrutiny from his constituents. Goodluck.

Yen! Yen!! Yen!!!
You kids don't know more than wailing the usual sentence, "trying to gain relevance" Nothing sensible to say afterwards. undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:
Banky is looking for financial elevation. Music career don collapse.
If that be the case, na bad thing to do?
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Dikegodspower(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Only 50,000
Infact he is not serious.
He should pay more attention to his music career,
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Agwotulumbe 1of Nairaland.

The only deity wey dey go church
The only deity wey dey chop sacrifice for shrine. grin

How have you been, quite a while.
my guy my guy I dey ooo
doing the Lord's work.
he said that we should go into the world and tanganga and continue doing it till he comes smiley
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Bbbw: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good for hmmmm
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Ajimusty2: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
if you check well ee get where you need advice 4 ur life before u go dey advice others.man was never the social media type.
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
With those monikers right cheesy
Agwotulumbe:
my guy my guy I dey ooo
doing the Lord's work.
he said that we should go into the world and tanganga and continue doing it till he comes smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by drmuchin: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
DEM GO DO U STRONG TING
U TINK SAY NA EBUTE META
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by crackhouse(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
He stand a better chance of winning now he's in People's Party.

I'm afraid he will turn up to be like Desmond Elliot when elected.
u mean Desmond idiot
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by HitSong: 3:51am On Apr 30, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Music Star grinning from ear to ear after his successful party screening for his House of Representative ticket.

Banky snapped with the party head and other delegates of the Lagos chapter of PDP at White House in Ikeja where the screening for the of aspirants for the State House of Assembly was held. He paid 50,000naira for the ticket.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7fsUONm_z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
So, the speaker of Lagos State house of rep that's stealing billions of naira ONLY PAID 50K to get the ticket? shocked

THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED!

Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by olatuns2017: 3:58am On Apr 30, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Follow us @TunezMediaBlog on Instagram for More Celebrity News Round the Clock

Samclef personal experience with this guy ?

Anyways

Go and asked the young obanikoro

Lagos na APC

If you are not in APC in Lagos

You are a wailer
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by 1872fl: 4:54am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Ghetto politician nah Lagos, no be Imo o sad
[/s]
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by TheOgaBoss: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Kriss216:
He stand a better chance of winning now he's in People's Party.

I'm afraid he will turn up to be like Desmond Elliot when elected.
I doubt
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by TheOgaBoss: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2022
madjune:
All these things sef.

He's just out for his stomach.

If you want to know a good leader, judge him based on his records.
One, how did this guy treat Wizkid when he was under him?
We need an unbiased media scrutiny/investigation on that.
That should give us some glimpse into his character and how he'd treat his subjects once he sits on that stool.
Did he treat wizkid badly? Do u have any source to back up that claim?
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by Amotekun777: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2022
I hope he beats that useless, arrogant Jide Obanikoro that him and his families don wreck Lagos and Nigeria.

Goodluck Banky W
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by aalangel(f): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2022
He will do well.
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by koyyess: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2022
HitSong:

I was brutally raped by Ipob touts severally at abakaliki. That's why I wrote the epistle below.

HitSong:
Rape is a very common thing in our society. It happens EVERY DAY.
In fact, I think 40% of afonja touts like me, especially the underage loses their VIRGINITY through RAPE.
The experience is usually terrible and most times, victims suffers post traumatic stress disorder, it leaves a lasting memories in victims minds and also, it affects the their social life, wellbeing and psychology.
Because of how our society is and the stigma that follows rape victims, MOST rapists go UNPUNISHED. This is unfortunate because the victims don't usually heal.
The only thing that can give victims hope and justice is when they share their stories and rescue comes and the rapist gets punished.
RAPE cases is not often a gender specific crime, males too falls victim but it's just common with females.

It's like the season and time of sharing experiences,
Even celebrities are sharing their experiences and it's been dramatic cheesy
How long ago it happened doesn't matter anymore.
Please share your experience. Mine is gory. I now rape goats. embarassed
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
Find justice!

Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by madjune(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
Did he treat wizkid badly? Do u have any source to back up that claim?

Go and do your research.

He took advantage of the young man.
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
He would never win..
A simp that his wife is controlling.. make. Go make feminist laws

God forbid..
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by HitSong: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
koyyess:

My WHÓRE mother was brutally raped by Ipob touts severally at abakaliki. That's why I wrote the epistle below.

Koyyess
Rape is a very common thing in our society. It happens EVERY DAY.
In fact, I think 40% of afonja touts like me, especially the underage loses their VIRGINITY through RAPE.
The experience is usually terrible and most times, victims suffers post traumatic stress disorder, it leaves a lasting memories in victims minds and also, it affects the their social life, wellbeing and psychology.
Because of how our society is and the stigma that follows rape victims, MOST rapists go UNPUNISHED. This is unfortunate because the victims don't usually heal.
The only thing that can give victims hope and justice is when they share their stories and rescue comes and the rapist gets punished.
RAPE cases is not often a gender specific crime, males too falls victim but it's just common with females.

It's like the season and time of sharing experiences,
Even celebrities are sharing their experiences and it's been dramatic cheesy
How long ago it happened doesn't matter anymore.
Please share your experience. Mine is gory. I now rape goats. embarassed
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist

Eya

Can your misery and frustration ever end?
Re: Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket by HitSong: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

My misery and frustration can ever end? My dad fvcked a goat to both me. embarassed
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday / Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video) / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.