Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State (3306 Views)

Government To Support Ikeji Arondizuogu Festival 2022 / Gunmen Burn Arondizuogu Police Station In Imo, Kill Police Officer / Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike Cautioned Odumeje ,pleads Arondizuogu People.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by OyiboUgbo04: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Sights And Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial View Of Arondizuogu, in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State...

Arondizuogu hosts one of the biggest Festival in Igbo land, The Ikeji Festival of Arondizuogu.. An eight had Festival currently taking place in the community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59R8dz26EM

4 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by OyiboUgbo04: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Arondizuogu Imo State

3 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by OyiboUgbo04: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Arondizuogu

1 Like

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by BKayy: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Afonjas see someone's home town.
Moral lesson is "hardwork and honest living pays"

After hardwork of opening shops 7am to 9pm 24/7, 11 months in a year, this is where they retire for Christmas.

Igbo Amaka!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by AnalQueenluci: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Sights And Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial View Of Arondizuogu, in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State...

Arondizuogu hosts one of the biggest Festival in Igbo land, The Ikeji Festival of Arondizuogu.. An eight had Festival currently taking place in the community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59R8dz26EM

You Fulani stooge
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Kwashiman: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
My hometown cool

6 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by MonkeyMods(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pericoma, Onyeka Onwenu and Speed Darlington home town

Igbo Amaka abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Dankovich1: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
See how this place better pass some people glorified cities 10×.

Make I no call names shaa. Them know themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by tsdarkside(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
BKayy:
Afonjas see someone's home town.
Moral lesson is "hardwork and honest living pays"

After hardwork of opening shops 7am to 9pm 24/7, 11 months in a year, this is where they retire for Christmas.

Igbo Amaka!

thats why una always full on social media....posting rubbish from your shops....

sitting on your arse in a shop all day and typing trash on nairaland is not hardwork....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by OfoIgbo: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
tsdarkside:

thats why una always full on social media....posting rubbish from your shops....

...and at night, going to relax in our mansions grin grin

12 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by OfoIgbo: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Truth be told, Yorubas have a very long way to go, to catch up with this level of Igbo woke-ness

11 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Proudlyomonna: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
See enh Imo State fine scatter ��
That's why I continue to stand against all this senseless insurrection and unrest some group of aggrieved brainwashed thugs are bringing into the beautiful land with their rubbish oppressive destructive fraud ipob struggle angry
Imo state do not need all this nonsense chaos
We desire development and more development.
God bless Imo State
God bless the ever beautiful Ala Owerri.
God Bless Ndigbo.
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by andico34: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

You Fulani stooge
op am from arondizuogu precisely from ndi aniche clan but let the truth be told...that video you put up does not give the full picture of things..... arondizuogu should be compared to the towns that encompass it that are more developed and also developing at a fast pace like akokwa, osina etc....why is arondizuogu different I can remember when we use to travel down to the place decades ago...we use to pass through akokwa before getting to arondizuogu...then akokwa was a tiny village compared to arondizuogu....but look at akokwa today!!! Does the world know there have not been electricity in arondizuogu and environs for the past 14 years In my opinion till arondizuogu embrace the apprenticeship style system of the anambrarians....we are not going anywhere

3 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Broveens42(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Imo state is beautiful.
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Ibadanpikin: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Truth be told, Yorubas have a very long way to go, to catch up with this level of Igbo woke-ness
I am from ibadan,but i am ashamed of the poverty level in south west.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by PericomaNwankwo: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Aro OkeIgbo!!

The history of Africa is incomplete without the Aros. The only Igbo subgroup found as far as the Fernando Poe.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by PericomaNwankwo: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Igbo Amaka abeg

Remove Speedo, add Ozumba Mbadiwe. Add Green Mbadiwe, West African first millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by RacistProudIgbo: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Northern Christians mostly their girls and women not those that join the supporters of APC to fight us are welcome, South western Christian and muslim womens are welcome to visit our lovely villages, please yoruba demons aka afonja muslims and their danfodios terrorist will be shoot at sight.

Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Igbo Amaka abeg
na pericoma born speed darlington na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by BKayy: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
Aro OkeIgbo!!

The history of Africa is incomplete without the Aros. The only Igbo subgroup found as far as the Fernando Poe.
Not true at all. Infact it is total fallacy.

Fernando Po was used as a prison for Igbo leaders, Elders and others that resisted Colonial Government.

All Igbo groups have descendants of their kinsmen there. Even King Pepple was exiled to Fernando Po in 1854 after his stroke.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Conner44: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omo the kind robberies wey dey happen for that arondizuogu towards okigwe road ehn. . . undecided
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by PericomaNwankwo: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
BKayy:

Not true at all. Infact it is total fallacy.

Fernando Po was used as a prison for Igbo leaders, Elders and others that resisted Colonial Government.

All Igbo groups have descendants of their kinsmen there. Even King Pepple was exiled to Fernando Po in 1854 after his stroke.
The Bioko people?
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Chrisnolly(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
andico34:
op am from arondizuogu precisely from ndi aniche clan but let the truth be told...that video you put up does not give the full picture of things..... arondizuogu should be compared to the towns that encompass it that are more developed and also developing at a fast pace like akokwa, osina etc....why is arondizuogu different I can remember when we use to travel down to the place decades ago...we use to pass through akokwa before getting to arondizuogu...then akokwa was a tiny village compared to arondizuogu....but look at akokwa today!!! Does the world know there have not been electricity in arondizuogu and environs for the past 14 years In my opinion till arondizuogu embrace the apprenticeship style system of the anambrarians....we are not going anywhere
Adamazi you have said it all, am from Ndiakunwanta uno. We need to look into the development of Arondizuogu, izuogu have supposed to be developed more than this. What is APU really doing.
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by OfoIgbo: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I am from ibadan,but i am ashamed of the poverty level in south west.

I hope your people learn from their Igbo superiors, to help make life better for your cone-headed brothers

3 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Sergio103(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
tsdarkside:

You don't really know what to say, do you??

Now shout igbo Amaka!!!
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Ibadanpikin: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I hope your people learn from their Igbo superiors, to help make life better for your cone-headed brothers
I have even sent my younger brothers to go an learn the igbo apprentice system in Dugbe ibadan to an igbo trader.Instead of lazying around and later depend on rituals or yahoo yahoo for a living.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by andico34: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Chrisnolly:
Adamazi you have said it all, am from Ndiakunwanta uno. We need to look into the development of Arondizuogu, izuogu have supposed to be developed more than this. What is APU really doing.
.....nothing oooo still their usual chop I chop politics...no economic development...only when there's "economic development" is during the ikeji festival....it bleeds my heart
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by andico34: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Of all the billionaires we have in arondizuogu....there is none with a viable and reputed foundation to drive the development in all spheres....I think they have forgotten the idom that says "you are blessed to be a blessing".....abeg make we copy Anambra small

1 Like

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by Jlow2: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
I love my local govt ideato north, representing isiokpo autonomous community, you dey far the make mouth, enter during Xmas you go know say Na change you get, Igbo amaka
Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by ScamHunter: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Igbo Amaka biko. Even Igbo villages beat many cities in some regions. Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by IGBOSON1: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Igbo Amaka biko. Even Igbo villages beat many cities in some regions. Igbo amaka

If they could just fix their roads and keep them neat and tidy, you’d be forgiven for thinking they were villas in some developed, 1st world country! This is where leadership is key! Can’t a proactive LG chairman device a scheme whereby all these wealthy sons and daughters they have that build all these exquisite mansions, pool their resources together to fix their inner-villa roads!?

Was watching a YouTube clip of Abiriba…and if that villa or even Oguta could fix and tidy their roads to int’l standards, i make bold to say they would be the most beautiful, most idyllic and most scenic two villages in the whole of West Africa!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Arondizuogu, Imo State by andico34: 4:51am On Apr 30, 2022
IGBOSON1:

If they could just fix their roads and keep them neat and tidy, you’d be forgiven for thinking they were villas in some developed, 1st world country! This is where leadership is key! Can’t a proactive LG chairman device a scheme whereby all these wealthy sons and daughters they have that build all these exquisite mansions, pool their resources together to fix their inner-villa roads!?

Was watching a YouTube clip of Abiriba…and if that villa or even Oguta could fix and tidy their roads to int’l standards, i make bold to say they would be the most beautiful, most idyllic and most scenic two villages in the whole of West Africa!
they won't do it in arondizuogu

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 PRESIDENCY: Jonathan Makes U-turn On APC Ticket / Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals / 4 Damning Points That Will Stop Tinubu From Being The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.