Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. (819 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Gjrich(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin has threatened to strike military targets in the UK after Britain supplied weapons to Ukraine.

Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said the hits could be authorised against Nato member states.

She said: “Do we understand correctly that for the sake of disrupting the logistics of military supplies, Russia can strike military targets on the territory of those Nato countries that supply arms to the Kyiv regime?”

“After all, this directly leads to deaths and bloodshed on Ukrainian territory. As far as I understand, Britain is one of those countries.”

It comes as pro-Putin TV anchor Vladimir Solovyov threatened to blow “boorish Britain” using the deadly 16,000mph Satan 2 nuke, over the UK’s support for Ukraine.

“As it turned out, one Sarmat means minus one Great Britain,” he said on the Kremlin-controlled state TV channel.

Russia successfully launched the missile earlier this month with Putin warning the test was “food for thought for those who try to threaten Russia,”

A video showed the killer missile being launched from an underground silo, triggering an enormous fireball.

It travelled almost the entire length of Russia – almost 3,600 miles – in around 15 minutes and landed at Kura Missile Test Range on the Kamchatka Peninsula.

Meanwhile, Russia’s foreign minister warned a nuclear world war is now a “real” danger as British and Nato weapons are already “legitimate” targets in Ukraine.

Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by tsdarkside(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
haha....western nations mumu no be small....

lets see who will call dare....
you are supplyin their enemy but you dont want to be an enemy....

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Lubumbashi: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2022
That will be mutually assured destruction. If europe cancel out each other let's see weda afrika fit rise cool

1 Like

Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by seanfer(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Russia is the new cry baby.
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by tsdarkside(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Lubumbashi:
That will be mutually assured destruction. If europe cancel out each other let's see weda afrika fit rise cool

exactly....why choose sides when we can just relax and enjoy the show....

abi,we no have suffered enough....??

chillax....

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Why is the West so interested in starting a third world war ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2022
tsdarkside:

chillax....
if they would just kill themselves with conventional weapons then no problem but instead they're hell bent on using nukes by all means, the radioactive fallout will meet you wherever you are. Something tells me with the state of tensions, it might happen this May
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Empty barrel!

Been chest-beating right from the very start of the war with nothing to show for it.

Struggling with Ukraine and talking about striking the aim

What’s the dwarf smoking! What’s inspiring him to believe he can fvck with any NATO country.

Same old hungry dilapidated. Military is what you want to use to fight NATO?

Someone should please tell this dwarf that he ain’t got monopoly over violence.

You cannot even run over a Ukraine you share boarders with, and talking of striking a UK with more advanced, sophisticated and healthy military.

Putin should focus more on feeding those hungry hunters it calls soldiers. They need good food and not guns as it stands today.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by tsdarkside(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
if they would just kill themselves with conventional weapons then no problem but instead they're hell bent on using nukes by all means, the radioactive fallout will meet you wherever you are. Something tells me with the state of tensions, it might happen this May

radioactive,garriactive....

dont worry about that....
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by springer: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
I just bought a drum to cover myself in case the nuke finally strikes, but will Russia and Puton till exist after the nuke strikes...awon oni yeye...Orun nya boo.....
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by okeysoninv: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
springer:
I just bought a drum to cover myself in case the nuke finally strikes, but will Russia and Puton till exist after the nuke strikes...awon oni yeye...Orun nya boo.....
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Dot298: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mouth
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by TheWolfen(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
tsdarkside:

chillax....

There are millions of our people living in the west. Apart from that fact I believe all lives matter. Weather Black or White. Rich or poor.
I pray we don't witness world war 3 because everyone with suffer it including Africa
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by olas24u(f): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
WHAT IS WAITING DELAY TO BURYTHIS BEAST . angry
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Help2020: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
if the war is fought with conventional weapon NATO countries are to many for Russia to face,so Russia must use nukes cos there will be no winner with nukes. But the question is why is the west ready to risk humanity just because of Ukraine?
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Opolopoopolonio: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Russia won't dare!!! grin
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Opolopoopolonio: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Help2020:
if the war is fought with conventional weapon NATO countries are to many for Russia to face,so Russia must use nukes cos there will be no winner with nukes. But the question is why is the west ready to risk humanity just because of Ukraine?

Because Putin won't stop with Ukraine...

So he has to be stopped now...
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Help2020: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Because Putin won't stop with Ukraine...

So he has to be stopped now...
Sit behind your phone and be shouting Putin won't stop with Ukraine, did you enter his mind? In your shallow way of thinking going into nuclear war is the best way to stop him right?
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by Kelvin3476: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Russia neva finish all the vows in their mouth ?
Re: Russia Vows To Strike The UK For Supplying Weapons To Ukraine. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Putin want just destroy Russia and Europe. We dey watch. China no go even involve so they can be the new world leaders

(1) (Reply)

Why Coup Should Happen In Equitorial Guinea And President And Vice Killed / I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / Can Africa Sustain Its Population?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.