Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. (15760 Views)

Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / History Of Nigeria National Football Team / Austrian National Team Led By Alaba & Arnautovic Visit The Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Sarsaproko: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Make this papa go retire.. Baba bubu of football grin...
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by guychidile: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmm we are waiting
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by guychidile: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmm we are waiting.
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by comodo: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Naija still dey run around in circles
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
rickpat:
he is a good "lecturer"....a good coach with only one major trophy?...DFB pokal. ..I can't rate him as a good coach in my opinion

Major trophies you say??!

How many major trophies did Tuchel win before landing PSG job?!!

How many top trophies did Zidane have before triumphing with Real Madrid?!!

What major trophies qualified Pochettino for PSG job?!!

What major trophies did Guardiola have prior to his legendary Barcelona reign?!!!

Please, what qualified Julian Nagelsman for the Bayern job?!!

I await your answers!!!
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by mattmogan88: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

What major trophies did Guardiola have prior to his legendary Barcelona reign?!!!

I await your answers!!!

This table you are shaking... grin

Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Mumusaphire: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I await your answers!!!
think before u compare. What's the age of those u mentioned to the man age. And the coaching years they both had. Now, go back and compare their trophies now. Their achievement to the man that nearly retire. If not for united, do u even know him before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mumusaphire:
think before u compare. What's the age of those u mentioned to the man age. And the coaching years they both had. Now, go back and compare their trophies now. Their achievement to the man that nearly retire. If not for united, do u even know him before.

You are shooting yourself in the foot the more!

Age is merely shifting the goal post sir.

Those names I mentioned got a shot at a top job based on the potentials people saw in them, not the trophies they had won! Their consequent successes gave rise to their getting bigger offers!

Let's stop using trophies won to judge coaches!

Ole came close to winning UEL and EPL last season! What would have happened if he managed that?!! Would that have automatically made him better than Nagelsman, Erik Ten Hag, Pochettino, etc?!!

Roberto Di Matteo still has a UCL on his Resume, is he anywhere close to being a top coach?!! Nope!

1 Like

Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Jmichael1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Man u fans will be lyk"Hw wish he go fit carry maguire follow body....
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Jmichael1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
mattmogan88:

This table you are shaking... grin
the guy no fit answer again...
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Bar1941(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Overrated man, whe he came we thought he was going to perform miracles, OGS seems better than him even.
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Bbbw: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Really
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Manchester United players right now

There's nothing to rejoice. Nothing has changed. Ragnick will see out his man united contract
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
That’s what they call failing upwards
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by rickpat(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I await your answers!!!
I dont even know what you're relating and confusing yourself....all the coaches you mentioned were they good coaches at the point when they got those jobs?..the answer is NO...now ragnick is 62years now...he has coached for long without winning things...and you want to call him a good coach?...if you know football very well...you will know that most lecturers in coaching schools never get to coach football teams...that's the character that ragnick possess...those coaches you mentioned got their chance and made their breakthrough to be called good...abeg where and when did ragnick get his breakthrough.... someone that was in lokomotiv Moscow...abeg bro rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Okhuadams(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
mattmogan88:
Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick has been appointed as the new manager of the Austrian national football team.

The 63-year-old will join up with Austria at the end of May for their UEFA Nations League games with Croatia, Denmark and France, after the conclusion of the 2021/22 Premier League campaign.

Rangnick has signed a two-year contract with Austria, which will automatically be extended by a further two years should they qualify for the 2024 European Championship in his native Germany.

He will combine the job with his consultancy role at Old Trafford as planned, after Erik ten Hag was announced as United’s new manager last week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manutd.com/en/amp/news/detail/ralf-rangnick-appointed-austria-manager-but-will-continue-man-utd-consultancy-role
carry ur nonsense go there
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
rickpat:
I dont even know what you're relating and confusing yourself....all the coaches you mentioned were they good coaches at the point when they got those jobs?..the answer is NO...now ragnick is 62years now...he has coached for long without winning things...and you want to call him a good coach?...if you know football very well...you will know that most lecturers in coaching schools never get to coach football teams...that's the character that ragnick possess...those coaches you mentioned got their chance and made their breakthrough to be called good...abeg where and when did ragnick get his breakthrough.... someone that was in lokomotiv Moscow...abeg bro rest...

You just jump into an argument without proper understanding...

What is the basis of the questions posed above?!

Did I call Rangnick a good coach?!!

I simply contested the assertion that it's trophies won that make a coach great, and I did that successfully with the examples I pointed out!

If you lack understanding, ask questions... Don't just jump into issues!!! That's how many of you fail to learn these days.
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by rickpat(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

You just jump into an argument without proper understanding...

What is the basis of the questions posed above?!

Did I call Rangnick a good coach?!!

I simply contested the assertion that it's trophies won that make a coach great, and I did that successfully with the examples I pointed out!

If you lack understanding, ask questions... Don't just jump into issues!!! That's how many of you fail to learn these days.
... Lol.... noted...oya move quietly.... you're more confused than I thought... sleep well boy
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by kaey10(m): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2022
mattmogan88:

Ralf is a good coach just that united players are not ready to adapt to his playing style. Anything that will make united great again is really accepted.

I don't know the yardstick you use before calling him a good coach, i watched United played under him i still couldn't figure out his tactics. If Ragnick was a good coach united you been in top 4 by now.
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Excelseafood: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by mattmogan88: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2022
kaey10:

I don't know the yardstick you use before calling him a good coach, i watched United played under him i still couldn't figure out his tactics. If Ragnick was a good coach united you been in top 4 by now.

Okay, Ragnick is a bad Coach, let peace rein cool
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by VIKTO83(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2022
I pray he send Man U to relegation before leaving
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by oyetpel(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2022
rickpat:
he is a good "lecturer"....a good coach with only one major trophy?...DFB pokal. ..I can't rate him as a good coach in my opinion

Only if you know how Guardiola rates Marcelo Bielsa highly. But what has Bielsa ever won?

Rangnick influenced a lot of Getman coaches and they hold him in high regard.
Re: Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
oyetpel:

Only if you know how Guardiola rates Marcelo Bielsa highly. But what has Bielsa ever won?

Rangnick influenced a lot of Getman coaches and they hold him in high regard.
how does this make him a good coach?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Chuba Akpom Dumps England For Nigeria / Gernot Rohr Visits Super Eagles New Invitee, Hannover 96’s Noah Joel Bazee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.