Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike (1958 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by Akinblogdotcom: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Amidst the ongoing saga in Yul Edochie’s marriage to colleague, Judy Austin (second wife), details on how the movie star allegedly slept with fellow actresses, Chika Ike and Nuella Njubigbo have gone viral.

According to gossip IG blog, Cutie__juls while explaining why Nuella’s ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere drummed support for Yul Edochie’s new marriage, noted that Nuella dumped Yul for Tchidi after discovering he was also sleeping with Chika Ike.

The blogger further affirmed that hence Yul Edochie is still unhappy over the fact that Tchidi took Nuella from him, Tchidi Chikere is gradually seizing the opportunity to support Yul’s new marriage as a strategy to reconcile with him, especially due to his (Tchidi) crashed marriage with the actress.

The post reads:

“Shey Tchidi has suddenly become Yul’s hype man cuz they now have a common enemy ni. Abeg, this nollywood people no well

So married man, Yul was gbensing Nuella then he started gbensing Chika Ike. Then to pepper Yul, Nuella started giving her Aso Rock to Tchidi

That was how the Nuella and Tchidi thing matured to marriage. Tchidi knowing very well that Yul never really forgave him wholeheartedly, now sees this opportunity to win Yul back fully especially that Nuella don finally gather sense japa his beating ang cheating self when karma came knocking

Omo, Asaba Nollywood na real block buster. Them no need script writers. Let them use their own lifestyle do script for viewers”

See the post below:

https://www.akinblog.com/details-of-how-yul-edochie-allegedly-slept-with-nuella-njubigbo-and-chika-ike-goes-viral/

Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by NwaAmaikpe: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
shocked

Tchidi should know better than to think Yul would be upset over kpekus.
042 brought-ups like us were taught as kids in the ogbe to be like Marcelo and deliver true passes to the best available homeboy once through with kpekus.

As an unrepentant conservationist and erudite scholar of Sustainable Environmental Management, believe me when I say there is nothing better than recycled kpekus.

If I die today, I'm sure the only good thing my friends will remember me for is for being generous with the kpekus.
Asides Mama Ramotu, I don't remember a lady I shagged without passing her over to a mate of mine in need for future purposes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by We4all: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
They have started. Awon monitoring spirits.
Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by iamyemiakins(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nollywood actors and actresses sabi knack and pass pussy around pass anything.

Imagine doing threësome with Nuella and Chika tongue
Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by iamyemiakins(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

042 brought-ups like us were taught as kids in the ogbe to be like Marcelo and deliver true passes to the best available homeboy once through with kpekus.

As an unrepentant conservationist and erudite scholar of Sustainable Environmental Management, believe me when I say there is nothing better than recycled kpekus.

If I die today, I'm sure the only good thing my friends will remember me for is for being generous with the kpekus.
Asides Mama Ramotu, I don't remember a lady I shagged without passing her over to a mate of mine in need for future purposes.
Make dem give NwaAmaikpe Nairaland Ashäwo BeerParlour Telegram group link, make he share contacts and connects grin

2 Likes

Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by Sharatan(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by LedRock: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yul, his wife, Nutella, Chika Ike, Tchidi can all go to hell for all I care.
We have bigger issues in this country than to poke noses into stupid people affairs.
With the way people are spending time talking about the issue, if we put enough time to select right leaders we won't have a bad country like we have now.
Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by dfrost: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bunch of shameless, irresponsible, gallivanting lousy folks. And this guy wants to run for what post again? And some folks have these guys as their rôle models?

Just imagine. angry lipsrsealed undecided

Even dogs have dignity.
Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jim iyke Micheal godson Ken Erics even that zubby micheal and their likes dey bang nollywoood actress like say tomorrow no dey ....this actress wey collect belle na either mistake or na yul just allow am....on a regular yul dey bang most of those nolltwood actress them destiny etiko luchy Donalds etc
Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by TheWolfen(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Enough food for bloggers
cheesy
Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by pepperdemzombie: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dem say na Davido and Tuface get wandering Dicks just because they have children to show for it
Re: Details Of How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Nollywood actors and actresses sabi knack and pass pussy around pass anything.

Imagine doing threësome with Nuella and Chika tongue

e go too make sense jus be say you go too waste a lot of sperm from ur body

(1) (Reply)

Girls Hail Wizkid As His "Machine Gûn" Flashes In His Transparent Dior Designers / Alicia Key's New Look. / Stephanie Okereke Vs Genevive Nnaji Vs Lni Edo: Who Is D Ambassador?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.