Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Russia Made Europe Rich - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Made Europe Rich (377 Views)

Anton Siluanov: Russia Made Bond Payment, Now Up To US To Pay Bondholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Made Europe Rich by Elvictor: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

It is now proven beyond doubt, that Russia made Europe rich, providing every raw materials for their development, and ending colonialism.

So, Russia is now facing Asia, Russia share border with China directly, and many Asia countries, is high time, EU experience being broke, small, to know who provide all their needs, isn't Brandon, but mother Russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by Pierocash(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Elvictor:
grin

It is now proven beyond doubt, that Russia made Europe rich, providing every raw materials for their development, and ending colonialism.

So, Russia is now facing Asia, Russia share border with China directly, and many Asia countries, is high time, EU experience being broke, small, to know who provide all their needs, isn't Brandon, but mother Russia
US fooled EU.

They never knew Russia Economy is bigger than they thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by VictorUSA(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Not even a kid from kg can possess this backward reasoning.A reasoning borne out of imagination and wishful thinking;groundless;baseless;irredeemable mentality.
Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by rottennaija(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pierocash:
US fooled EU.

They never knew Russia Economy is bigger than they thought

They knew. They were just delusional in believing their own hubris.
Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by rottennaija(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
Not even a kid from kg can possess this backward reasoning.A reasoning borne out of imagination and wishful thinking;groundless;baseless;irredeemable mentality.
provide a legitimate counter argument. A kid in kg will believe whatever he/she is told. An adult in the form of VictorUSA believes whatever the western media says. An adult that faces reality investigates and come to conclusions based on the outcome of their investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by VictorUSA(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
rottennaija:
provide a legitimate counter argument. A kid in kg will believe whatever he/she is told. An adult in the form of Victor USA believes whatever the western media says. An adult that faces reality investigates and come to conclusions based on the outcome of their investigation.

did you believe the trash that guy wrote?
Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by rottennaija(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
did you believe the trash that guy wrote?

It seems you have not been paying attention to what is happening in the real world. Because if you were, you wouldn't be asking the above question.
Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by VictorUSA(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
rottennaija:

It seems you have not been paying attention to what is happening in the real world. Because if you were, you wouldn't be asking the above question.
You haven't answered my question yet.Answer me and I'll provide evidence as to whether or not that position is wrong.Did you believe the trash he posted?
Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by tamdun: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
You haven't answered my question yet.Answer me and I'll provide evidence as to whether or not that position is wrong.Did you believe the trash he posted?
But u did not reply the person that challenged you to provide counter argument to that of op... grin
Re: Russia Made Europe Rich by VictorUSA(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
tamdun:

But u did not reply the person that challenged you to provide counter argument to that of op... grin
Are you okay? He was thesame person that asked for counter argument.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video. 3 Russian Missiles Destroy Azovstal Steel Plant. / Saudi Is Losing The War In Yemen After Seven Years Of Mayhem And Destruction / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.