Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT (9425 Views)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Lawmakers To Replace FCT Minister With A Mayor / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by Kingspin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why do we need a Mayor?

Another reckless position for politicians and others to manipulate and extort society
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by hslbroker2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Has there ever been an fct minister of southern extraction ? Hmmm,some people know how to promote 'one naijeriya" strictly for their selfish benefits ! Southerners,una mumu neva do ?

#Oduanationnow !
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by ArewaTech1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Get lost. Everyday you breed criminals and you claim they are not following the real islam.

That stupid narrative only worked on our parents. In a company a serious manager doesn't take constant excuses. He just fires you. If it looks like a duck, barks like a duck,, it's a duck.

You and the devlish religion, get lost.

BTW, mohamed is in hell. If you doubt ask St. Michael or your guardian angel to show you.

1. Because that's 100% the truth. They are not following the real Islamic teachings.
All of the acts of terrorism you people keep linking to Islam, are politically motivated. Just do a little research and you'll see that yourself.

I'm not going to indulge in a religious argument with you, because it is apparent you don't even know your bible.

Your last statement... Just LOL grin grin

adakab ilaknah.

ONCE AGAIN, STOP HATING PEOPLE 'CAUSE OF YOUR STEREOTYPICAL BELIEFS OF THEM
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by Sardauna24(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
You were a lawmaker, you never introduced or entertained such a bill.

Now you are the last of last candidates you are running heather skelter to speak to the weak.

Thunder punish all Northerners. After 2 tenures they want Islam to be given a consecutive third? For Nigeria to finally tilt their way??

Christ our Lord till 2039!
Religious bigotry spotted.....you are the real definition of Barbarism in these era..you are here exposing ur high level of illiteracy,all these Politicians weather Muslims or Christians they are all United in looting the country up there in Abuja..but you are here ranting and yarning rubbish..be deceiving your self..make hunger and suffering kee you there....
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by blowjohn(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wetin concern this one with mayorship?
Misplaced priorities
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by Excelseafood: 3:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:41am On Apr 30, 2022
ArewaTech1:

1. Because that's 100% the truth. They are not following the real Islamic teachings.
All of the acts of terrorism you people keep linking to Islam, are politically motivated. Just do a little research and you'll see that yourself.

I'm not going to indulge in a religious argument with you, because it is apparent you don't even know your bible.

Your last statement... Just LOL grin grin

adakab ilaknah.

ONCE AGAIN, STOP HATING PEOPLE 'CAUSE OF YOUR STEREOTYPICAL BELIEFS OF THEM

The true religion must be one that naturally obeys the 10 Commandments.

1. But you commit adultery. You marry three other wives apart from your wife. And this also makes you very unchaste.

2. You kill. Every murderer of God's creation is opposed to God and doesn't know God.

3. You ALL lie to yourselves. You think you can sin mortally all day and still finally make heaven without truly wishing you never committed any sin, just bc there are Christians (children of the true faith) around. That God Most Holy, according to your deluded thoughts will just grant you jamena. Some of you actually think many muslims are saved. I think not up to 2 out of 10,000 miraculously gets saved.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by Mrincredible05: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Another joker. Make una no worry we Nigerians don the realize ourselves.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by ArewaTech1(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

The true religion must be one that naturally obeys the 10 Commandments.

1. But you commit adultery. You marry three other wives apart from your wife. And this also makes you very unchaste.

2. You kill. Every murderer of God's creation is opposed to God and doesn't know God.

3. You ALL lie to yourselves. You think you can sin mortally all day and still finally make heaven without truly wishing you never committed any sin, just bc there are Christians (children of the true faith) around. That God Most Holy, according to your deluded thoughts will just grant you jamena. Some of you actually think many muslims are saved. I think not up to 2 out of 10,000 miraculously gets saved.

WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THE 10 COMMANDMENTS, LET'S SEE IF YOU OBEY/FOLLOW 'EM wink

1. If by adultery, you mean the practice of polygamy, then explain to me why several biblical prophets and figures had multiple wives... I am waiting.

Can you reference or quote anywhere in the Bible (both The Original Bible {if you people still have it}, The Old Testament, and The New Testament.) where it is said that polygamy is bad or where polygamy is condemned or where the mankind is ordered to MARRY ONLY 2 WIFE.
feel free to check all the different versions of the Bible out there, maybe the one you follow in your church doesn't have it. I AM WAITING...

2. As I said, any one that kills any innocent human regardless of their beliefs is not a Muslim, because he/she is not following the real teaching of Islam... It is clearly in the Qur'an anybody that kills an innocent person, is as though he has killed the whole of humanity.

BUT SINCE YOU WANNA PLAY THE DIRTY GAME OF THE MEDIA AND PROPAGANDISTS, GO AHEAD... CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING ACTS BY CHRISTIANS
a. The genocide in Central African Republic
b. The genocide in Bosnia
c. The cleansing of Native Americans
d. 20 years of brutal killings by a church in France
e. The crusades I & II
f. The Spanish Inquisition
g. The KKK killings
h. The Holocaust
i. The genocide in Armenia

3. Do you see how preposterous that your 3rd paragraph is?
You are the one who is lying to himself. You are the one who believed all your sins are washed away by just believing in Jesus and doing nothing more. Just believe in Jesus as your savior... boom all your sins are gone. Wow! Just Wow!..

Finally, I wanna ask you....

Say there's this man who believes, truly believes in Jesus as his lord and savior. and there's this girl who DOES NOT believe in Jesus neither as God nor her savior.

if one day, this man just wake up and decides to anf killed this girl. I'M ASKING WHO IS GOING TO HEAVEN AND WHO'S NOT? REMEMBER THE MAN TRULY BELIEVES IN JESUS AS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR, BUT THE GIRL DID NOT

I am waiting for you @NigerianAngelo
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2022
ArewaTech1:

WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THE 10 COMMANDMENTS, LET'S SEE IF YOU OBEY/FOLLOW 'EM wink

1. If by adultery, you mean the practice of polygamy, then explain to me why several biblical prophets and figures had multiple wives... I am waiting.

Can you reference or quote anywhere in the Bible (both The Original Bible {if you people still have it}, The Old Testament, and The New Testament.) where it is said that polygamy is bad or where polygamy is condemned or where the mankind is ordered to MARRY ONLY 2 WIFE.
feel free to check all the different versions of the Bible out there, maybe the one you follow in your church doesn't have it. I AM WAITING...

2. As I said, any one that kills any innocent human regardless of their beliefs is not a Muslim, because he/she is not following the real teaching of Islam... It is clearly in the Qur'an anybody that kills an innocent person, is as though he has killed the whole of humanity.

BUT SINCE YOU WANNA PLAY THE DIRTY GAME OF THE MEDIA AND PROPAGANDISTS, GO AHEAD... CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING ACTS BY CHRISTIANS
a. The genocide in Central African Republic
b. The genocide in Bosnia
c. The cleansing of Native Americans
d. 20 years of brutal killings by a church in France
e. The crusades I & II
f. The Spanish Inquisition
g. The KKK killings
h. The Holocaust
i. The genocide in Armenia

3. Do you see how preposterous that your 3rd paragraph is?
You are the one who is lying to himself. You are the one who believed all your sins are washed away by just believing in Jesus and doing nothing more. Just believe in Jesus as your savior... boom all your sins are gone. Wow! Just Wow!..

Finally, I wanna ask you....

Say there's this man who believes, truly believes in Jesus as his lord and savior. and there's this girl who DOES NOT believe in Jesus neither as God nor her savior.

if one day, this man just wake up and decides to anf killed this girl. I'M ASKING WHO IS GOING TO HEAVEN AND WHO'S NOT? REMEMBER THE MAN TRULY BELIEVES IN JESUS AS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR, BUT THE GIRL DID NOT

I am waiting for you @NigerianAngelo

1. Marrying many wives was in the Old Testament before the coming of Christ our Lord. In the New Testament, it is one man, one wife. E.g. Mtt 10; Eph 5.

2. The genocide in Armenia was done by Muslim Turks. God's judgment will still come and fall on them.

3. Try and read this Christian book: Glories of Mary by St. Alphonsus Liguori

https://ecatholic2000.com/liguori/glories.shtml

May God not allow you to live or die without Baptism.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by ArewaTech1(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

1. Marrying many wives was in the Old Testament before the coming of Christ our Lord. In the New Testament, it is one man, one wife. E.g. Mtt 10; Eph 5.

2. The genocide in Armenia was done by Muslim Turks. God's judgment will still come and fall on them.

3. Try and read this Christian book: Glories of Mary by St. Alphonsus Liguori

https://ecatholic2000.com/liguori/glories.shtml

May God not allow you to live or die without Baptism.
Okay, you accept that in the Old Testament it is permissible to have multiple wives.

1. Can you quote/reference anywhere in the New Testament Bible, an explicit, unambiguous statement that says MARRY ONLY 1 WIFE. or 1 MAN 1 WIFE.
I am waiting

2. You didn't respond to atrocities committed in the name of Christianity, that I mentioned. does it mean you accept that CHRISTIANITY PREACHES TERRORISM? I am waiting for your response

3. I will gladly read it, if you can concisely explain to TRINITY to me. and the mystery surrounding it.

and to this day, there are catholic pastors with more than 1 wife. (I presume you're a catholic)

What are you going to say about that.
Re: 2023: Tambuwal Meets Abuja PDP Delegates, Says There Should Be A Mayor For FCT by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Okay, you accept that in the Old Testament it is permissible to have multiple wives.

1. Can you quote/reference anywhere in the New Testament Bible, an explicit, unambiguous statement that says MARRY ONLY 1 WIFE. or 1 MAN 1 WIFE.
I am waiting

2. You didn't respond to atrocities committed in the name of Christianity, that I mentioned. does it mean you accept that CHRISTIANITY PREACHES TERRORISM? I am waiting for your response

3. I will gladly read it, if you can concisely explain to TRINITY to me. and the mystery surrounding it.

and to this day, there are catholic pastors with more than 1 wife. (I presume you're a catholic)

What are you going to say about that.

Read the book. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBS: Nigeria Recorded N2.2trn Trade Surplus In First Half Of 2023 / Alison-madueke Petitions NIA Over Alleged Vienna Mansion / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.