Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,139 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

South Africa 2022: Power Belongs To God ...... YES!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africa 2022: Power Belongs To God ...... YES!!!! (227 Views)

Pst Lazarus Muoka Live In London: Power Belongs To GOD, YES' / ASABA 2022! DAY 2 Has Begun Live. Power Belongs to GOD!! YES! / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South Africa 2022: Power Belongs To God ...... YES!!!! by Righteousness2(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
The Great GOD of Chosen is Hitting CAPE TOWN South Africa this weekend, tomorrow Saturday and Sunday, with HIS Servant for this Generation, Pst Lazarus Muoka in a Heaven designed and ordained program, POWER BELONGS TO GOD... YES!

We are in the End of the Endtimes, and the Ancient of the days is set to pour out HIS Power to Save, Heal, Deliver and Bless on all who who come to HIM.

It does not Matter the problem or challenges of Life on you, it does not matter how long you have been weighed down, it does not matter how Hopless your case has been concluded, the GOD of CHOSEN is on ground to make you smile again.

Date : Saturday 30th April & Sunday 1st May, 2022.

TIME: 8AM Daily.

Venue: 217, KOEBERG ROAD, BY MYCITI BUS STOP, BROOKLYN, CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA.

Do not Miss for anything!! GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYERS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Hv Never Met A Light Skinned OSU / Please Help Me I'm Depressed / EL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.