Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. (896 Views)

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by TheBlackSheepX: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
I hate African tradition. Anything tradition I don't want to be part of it. I just hate everything about Africans. Be it Burial or Marriage. Infact everything. I stay away and far from Africans gathering.

I represent the black sheep.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Unzerious: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Which part of the tradition irks you?

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Megabig: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
TheBlackSheepX:
I hate African tradition. Anything tradition I don't want to be part of it. I just hate everything about Africans. Be it Burial or Marriage. Infact everything. I stay away and far from Africans gathering.

A lot was carved from the Stone Age, things have changed. I don’t go with all traditions but I still have a lot I stick to which obviously is common sense
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
TheBlackSheepX:

What black sheep do you represent abeg? undecided

I too have nothing to do with the traditions of men since I don't believe in subjecting self to rules to make no sense to me. But I don't create threads to broadcast hate for these ideas instead I logically point the flaws behind them. undecided
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by vatiqan(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
The White man tradition that we copied is part of the problem Africa, is currently facing. Come to think of it, if our political office holders in Nigeria, were made to swear in a shrine before taking office, many would have died or gone mad, by now and we would have had a saner country.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
vatiqan:
The White man tradition that we copied is part of the problem Africa, is currently facing. Come to think of it, if our political office holders in Nigeria, were made to swear in a shrine before taking office, many would have died or gone mad, by now and we would have had a saner country.
What white man tradition are you on about abeg? undecided

As for your shrines, you mean the same shrines that have failed you lot even at the local level? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Megabig:

A lot was carved from the Stone Age, things have changed. I don’t go with all traditions but I still have a lot I stick to which obviously is common sense
especially our moral values. I can't stay away from that. The rest... Yinmu grin
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
especially our moral values. I can't stay away from that. The rest... Yinmu grin
What moral values are those? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Megabig:

Care to list a couple of those "common sense" traditions you believe you have abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by illicit(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
I don't like idol worshipping, it's no longer relevant
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thread ti ko l'ori, ti ko n'iru. Mtcheeeewwww.

Out.
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Zaheertyler(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zaheertyler:

My omenala is good for me
Thank you
But is it equally good for everyone else? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Zaheertyler(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But is it equally good for everyone else? undecided
Yes
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zaheertyler:
Yes
in your mind, maybe, but not out in the real world. lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Zaheertyler(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
in your mind, maybe, but not out in the real world. lipsrsealed
I’m not doing it for others
People judge too much
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Acidosis(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
There is no society without traditions. You're either here or there. You can't be nowhere. If you don't sleep with the opposite sex (someone else's idea), you'll sleep with your gender (another person's idea). If you don't like agbada (someone's tradition), you'll like corporate wears (another man's tradition). No middle grounds at all. Just low self-esteem and acculturation doing their thing on a helpless African. It is not about your "hate". wink grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zaheertyler:

I’m not doing it for others
People judge too much
The question isn't about you but your omenala. undecided
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by TheBlackSheepX: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:
There is no society without traditions. You're either here or there. You can't be nowhere. If you don't sleep with the opposite sex (someone else's idea), you'll sleep with your gender (another person's idea). If you don't like agbada (someone's tradition), you'll like corporate wears (another man's tradition). No middle grounds at all. Just low self-esteem and acculturation doing their thing on a helpless African. It is not about your "hate". wink grin
not talking about white man culture. I'm talking about African tradition.
The white man culture evolves with modern human ideas. They do not stick to stone age Tradiction that was pass on to them.

Here in Africa we stick to idea of early humans. People who never know how the earth look like or how water goes up and come down to pass culture to modern humans. Everything is irritating about Africans.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Acidosis(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
TheBlackSheepX:
The white man culture evolves with modern human ideas. They do not thick to stone age Tradiction that was pass on to them.

Here in Africa we stick to idea of early humans idea. People who never know how the earth look like or how water goes up and come down to pass culture to early humans. Everything is irritating about Africans.

Permit me to ask, are you ga.y? I think this is the only thing you can't proudly/safely practise in Africa.
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by TheBlackSheepX: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

Permit me to ask, are you ga.y? I think this is the only thing you can't proudly/safely practise in Africa.
ga.y is a freedom of choice. Even if I am not why should I have problem with people that practice. For your information I once live in the same enviroment with people that practice it. We do talk and nothing of such should concern me with their choice of life.

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Megabig: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
True,,,, morals very important
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Megabig: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
TheBlackSheepX:
ga.y is a freedom of choice. Even if I am not why should I have problem with people that practice. For your information I once live in the same enviroment with people that practice it. We do talk and nothing of such should concern me with their choice of life.
Bros you are gay and it’s ok…I want to know what’s frustrating you though

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by TheBlackSheepX: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Megabig:

Bros you are gay and it’s ok…I want to know what’s frustrating you though
oh you think that will hurt me? You see that's one of the reasons I hate Africans they Re biased with their judgment. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Megabig: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
TheBlackSheepX:
oh you think that will hurt me? You see that's one of the reasons I hate Africans they Re biased with their judgment. Hypocrisy
Seems you are just an angry person? I’m not judging you.

You African and hating Africans. So much about hating your own skin, you can disagree with a lot of things but hating your own makes you look stupid and demented.
I don’t have to trade words with you and again, it’s ok…. You don’t need to get frustrated with who you are. I have your likes who I consult with on a daily basis and trust me, I can handle you perfectly

2 Likes

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Richy4(m): 3:18am On Apr 30, 2022
So which tradition impresses you the most.. the European or Asian?...

Before u answer me, I will suggest you google the meaning of tradition/ culture first...

This is because there's no way I will take none for an answer. smiley
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by silkytouch(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2022
The OP is like a wayward child who detests the father for trying to keep order and keep him grounded.

The African culture and traditions are wise, stiff and brutal.

Many people who find them offensive are those who have been brainwashed by the white man's diluting and adulterating culture which is neither here or there, just constantly evolving, anywhere the winds of politics decides it should go.

You hate African culture and traditions so much because they have obviously stopped you from living a "modern" life which in the real sense would be abominable.

African culture and traditions are mostly enshrined in working relationship with mother earth. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Sladem05: 7:47pm On Jun 24
TheBlackSheepX:
The white man culture evolves with modern human ideas. They do not stick to stone age Tradiction that was pass on to them.

Here in Africa we stick to idea of early humans. People who never know how the earth look like or how water goes up and come down to pass culture to modern humans. Everything is irritating about Africans.

Africans are like MAGA. They believe in this utopic past that never was. Our ancestors had it no better than us Africans are too nostalgic and traditional. There is a very dark side of tradition. Nostalgia especially excessive nostalgia is unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Sladem05: 7:49pm On Jun 24
silkytouch:
The OP is like a wayward child who detests the father for trying to keep order and keep him grounded.

The African culture and traditions are wise, stiff and brutal.

Many people who find them offensive are those who have been brainwashed by the white man's diluting and adulterating culture which is neither here or there, just constantly evolving, anywhere the winds of politics decides it should go.

You hate African culture and traditions so much because they have obviously stopped you from living a "modern" life which in the real sense would be abominable.

African culture and traditions are mostly enshrined in working relationship with mother earth. Deal with it.

Keep order? I’m sorry but where on earth is the order in Africa. It’s most politically unstable continent in earth. The countries are the most corrupt on earth. The legal systems don’t work, electricity doesn’t work. Nothing works😂😂

Tradition has gotten Africa NOWHERE. Good Ole Days is a lie.

“African culture are mostly enshrined in working relationship with Mother Earth”

😂😂 Africans don’t care about the environment. Don’t use the Eco Card on here.
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Sladem05: 7:49pm On Jun 24
Richy4:

Before u answer me, I will suggest you google the meaning of tradition/ culture first...

There is a reason Africa and the Middle East are messed up is because they are way too traditional and nostalgic.
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Sladem05: 8:45pm On Aug 17
Acidosis:

He has a point. Tradition ruined Africa. This whole idea of trying to live like your ancestors brought nothing more than pain and suffering. Look at Africa right now.
Re: I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. by Sladem05: 8:47pm On Aug 17
Richy4:

Those parts of the world aren’t traditional particularly Europe. Most of Europe is extremely liberal, progressive and highly secular.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Running Out Of Ideas! / Hello, I Need Advice / Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.