Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) (63036 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo boy running to gather pants for under Gee business.

1 Like

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by HITsquad: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ruke1989:
Sex Sex. Sex
Nudity. Nudity Nudity
Twerk Twerk Twerk
Breast Padding, Breast Padding, Breast Padding
Buttock Enlargement, Buttock Enlargement, Buttock Enlargement

These are the only things in a woman brain. Very depraved creatures. This is a music concert. What is the meaning of throwing pants and bras at the musician

Na by must for you to be bleeped? Must you always remind a man that you want to be bleeped?

Taking off your pants publicly and throwing it at the musician is not fun but sexual seduction/assault. Seems like freedom is not good for a woman because they are obsessed with being bleeped and marketing sex thereby contaminating our world
Dude chill lol... my man don vex
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by bluefilm: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Smelly underwears, probably.

1 Like

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by AfroKnight: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imagine men throwing their underwear at female musicians performing on stage.

Imagine the uproar.
Imagine the furore.
Imagine the arrests.
Imagine the court cases.
Imagine the job terminations!
Imagine the consequences, just because the “perpetrators” were men.

Women are natural hypocrites, especially these unreasonable, cowardly, performative feminists with cognitive bias and the young women they influence!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The day a Man would throw his boxers on a female Musician like Tiwa savage, Yemi Alade or DJ cuppy

That day Una go Sabi say life no balance.... From beating by bouncers , soldiers and Mopol to sexual assualt and rape allegations by feminist

Wanted to asked the same question
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Kdon2: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ruke1989:
Sex Sex. Sex
Nudity. Nudity Nudity
Twerk Twerk Twerk

These are the only things in a woman brain. Very depraved creatures. This is a music concert. What is the meaning of throwing pants and bras at the musician

Na by must for you to be bleeped? Must you always remind a man that you want to be bleeped?

Taking off your pants publicly and throwing it at the musician is not fun but sexual seduction/assault. Seems like freedom is not good for a woman because they are obsessed with being bleeped and marketing sex thereby contaminating our world

They must show their weakness for men and that they are available cheaply! grin
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by kingyakos: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
They belong to dog and serpent

1 Like

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by tesppidd: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jayrockk:
Some people's future wives
I tell you!
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

Abeg Shift, I hate arguing with ladies, I don't follow anyhow celebrities or their issues, me personally I don't really like Burna Boy , but this one is your business I'm calling out...

YET HE'S HERE DING ON MY QUOTE..

ABEG USE THE WINDOW TAKE GET OUT.

I DON'T LIKE NOR FOLLOW ANY NIGERIAN CELEBRITY..SO STICK UR NOSE IN UR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Tvoice: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rubbish , na man go still put all dis wan for house las las , abeg who course this generation sef ?
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by 3Dii: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
my dog reading this and shaking his head...

1 Like

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Benbellamor: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Transcriber:
na you pay them?

Read again the bolded
Benbellamor:
They are paid to do just that Throw pants.. by his promoters to create traffic... To create crazy topics... Thats the evil genius Nigerians are known for..especially the lazy youths musicians with poor lyrics... You're surprised that Angelique kidjo will keep winning Grammy's because she is original.
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:

Just double your huzzle and them baby girls will easily remove their pant and bra for you

Is that so?
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Ajimusty2: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ruke1989:
Sex Sex. Sex
Nudity. Nudity Nudity
Twerk Twerk Twerk

shocked[quote author=Ruke1989 post=112381648]Sex Sex. Sex
Nudity. Nudity Nudity
Twerk Twerk Twerk
Buttock Enlargement, Buttock Enlargement,thats y i get angry whenever i hear say man rape woman
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Transcriber: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benbellamor:

Read again the bolded
can you prove that?
Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by legba1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
BegAt40:
that is what they do after consuming a plate of disgusting amala and ewedu

I.D.I.O.Ts on the prowl. I wonder who let him loose....
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

YET HE'S HERE DING ON MY QUOTE..

ABEG USE THE WINDOW TAKE GET OUT.

grin

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by sonnie10: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benbellamor:
They are paid to do just that. Throw pants.. by his promoters to create traffic... To create crazy topics... Thats the evil genius Nigerians are known for..especially the lazy youths musicians with poor lyrics... You're surprised that Angelique kidjo will keep winning Grammy's because she is original.

Fans started this with Elvis. He is an American.
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by West2019(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
See pussy everywhere
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Tvoice: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

It is your business o, because you feminists will have been ranting if it were guys throwing their boxers and singlets on a female artist, you will all be quick to shout sexual assault, but now this one is none of your business because the assaulter(s) are females, look at the public show of degrade of your gender, instead of you to speak out and condemn it, it is to be fighting men and telling men to respect you regardless of what you do, reason why I don't take any feminist serious.

Feminists will hide their head now

Hahahahahahaha , I don laff tire nor be small , nairaland , una nor fit kill me with crazy comments.
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Tvoice: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emperor59:
The future is indeed female.

Na , I nor gree , the future is now caucasian [left][/left]
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by legba1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benbellamor:
They are paid to do just that. Throw pants.. by his promoters to create traffic... To create crazy topics... Thats the evil genius Nigerians are known for..especially the lazy youths musicians with poor lyrics... You're surprised that Angelique kidjo will keep winning Grammy's because she is original.

What are you even saying....are you comparing Burma"s lyrics to wizzy or davido... Pls try listen to him more....

1 Like

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by raphy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Burna boy song give them orga sm they bring olosho for him to sing to
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Jeon(f): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin

Stop putting up ur emotions pls... I don't do that and I don't feel it , because I am unemotional being.

2 Likes

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

Stop putting up ur emotions pls... I don't do that and I don't feel it , because I am unemotional being.

No worry, chop chin-chin, you go dey alright grin
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by Jeon(f): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

No worry, chop chin-chin, you go dey alright grin

like I said"drink water, en go help erase ur urinary tract,go still help improve ur livers and kidneys".

2 Likes

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by candygist: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... I don't want to imagine the odor or smell! embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided

Not Yoruba or Nigerian ladies at the concert. It's New York city babes.
Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ruke1989:
Sex Sex. Sex
Nudity. Nudity Nudity
Twerk Twerk Twerk

Well said comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) by JOemmy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian ladies will soon start copying this madness in live shows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Extra Long Braids – Yay Or Nay? Photos / Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.