Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP (558 Views)

Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano / Akeredolu Denies News Of His Disqualification By APC Screening Committee / Tony Kabaka Celebrating Obaseki's Disqualification By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP by Tkoy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
By Paschal candle

Ordinarily I would not have wasted my time in replying to this baseless and figment of imagination of Senator Stella Oduah, but for the sake of the general Public who the writer intend to deceive with the fake news.

(2)First, I want the general Public to know that the writer of the fake news is one Chukwunonso Chukwudelu with the phone number 08062445378, who doubles as Media Aide to Senator Stella Oduah.

(3) Putting the records straight,Dr Tony Nwoye has no criminal record anywhere. He has not been charged or convicted by any Law Court in Nigeria or abroad. Dr Tony Nwoye is not a member of any secret cult or society and we challenge Senator Stella Oduah and her cohorts to produce any evidence if they have.

(4) There was no petition whatsoever before PDP screening Committee when Dr Tony NWOYE appeared before the panel.

(4)This writeup by Senator Stella Oduah is her own wishful thinking and reveals her plot to become candidate through the backdoor without contest because she has no credible account of her 8 years stewardship in National Assembly .

(5)Senator Stella Oduah who is looking for somebody to cite for fraudulent actions is the one who is standing trial for stealing over #7.9 billion naira at Federal High court Abuja by EFCC.She should bury her head in shame and remove the wood in her eyes before looking for someone else.

(6) For avoidance of doubt, Dr Tony Nwoye has been cleared to contest senate election for Anambra North by the screening committee of PDP.

(7)We enjoin all the well wishers and supporters of Dr Tony Nwoye to remain prayerful and maintain the peace.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/04/29/im-still-in-the-racetony-nwoye-refutes-alleged-disqualification-by-pdp/

1 Share

Re: I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP by Xscape1993(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerian politics as usual..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP by Smithkafors(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oduah should go and rest. Tony should fly the flag. PDP should not give the woman and ekwunife ticket ,they should go home.
Re: I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP by Penguin2: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tony Nwoye don decamp to PDP?
Re: I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP by Bobloco: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Penguin2:
Tony Nwoye don decamp to PDP?

Why won't he

He knows that for him to remain politically relevant in Anambra State, he has to
Re: I'm Still In The Race,tony Nwoye Refutes Alleged Disqualification By PDP by Burruchaga71(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
I heard that this guy is a cultist and a killer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Railway Corp Is Now Shipping Food From The North To The South / Trending: Senator Godswill Akpabio Declares For President 2023. / This Same Shameful Pattern In Nigeria. Don't Allow It Repeat Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.