Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting (16079 Views)

Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by adelaja70(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Close door biko, Tinubu urchins are seeking to hear for your downfall..Split the SW votes and render it useless....
Yinmu.com
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by lagdmark(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ancestors like sick old Tinubu has no place in Nigeria government of today. Last time Nigeria tried Ancestors Buhari
the experience was devastating and still destructive. Tinubu will be even worst, starboy has understanding.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
sogodihno:

You will be surprised that most of Tinubu votes in this primary will come from the north, you see states like Kano, katsina and Borno is 100% lockdown by Jagaban.

States like Kaduna, Adamawa, Niger and kwara will give 80% to jagaban.

These are outside his Southwest base o, Lagos and Osun has a very high number of delegates, only below Kano and Katsina I think, these two states is also 100% lockdown for Jagaban.

You all will be thought another master class in politics by June 1st grin grin

So Tinubu new base na outside him comfort zone. The north na lock down for Tinubu, abi. Orna go learn lesson dat day.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Ultimas: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Osinbajo is trying, but he will not get it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Go away joor..Was that the plan before, after endsars and every..I thought we are supposed to be kicking out all politicians our including those of igbo extractions..The betrayal is massive. what is wrong with everyone.. ? This is corruption fighting back

adelaja70:

Yinmu.com
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by ButterBurger: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
illuminutty:
Osinbajo is doing the right time doing all these consultations but I think he started a bit late considering when his contemporary, Tinubu, started. He should also work on increasing his capital base in order to match BAT spending and delegate-bribing capacity.
You dey whine yourself.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by sogodihno: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

So Tinubu new base na outside him comfort zone. The north na lock down for Tinubu, abi. Orna go learn lesson dat day.

Your tears will be more than this by June 12

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by adolfHitler1934: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I hope you're not writing this from Yabaleft because the whole thing you wrote makes no sense, so I begin to wonder if they just released you for your drugs this evening.

Anyway, Tinubu will never be president. He has already prepared the ground for Osinbajo. Urchins know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Indispensable85(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
MikoB:
This is the way to go star boy, get enough delegates votes from SW and lockdown other regions, especially the North . Guys this is another surprise for you to think about. I can bet before the primary many aspirants would have given up, trust me.

Lol...... what's the surprise in spending 3hrs begging and being turned down. Niger State governor Lolo has been a close ally of Tinubu for decades. See you don't buy alliance overnight. It's built over the years. The primary results will clear your doubts.

You didn't tell us what happened to star boy in Edo and Delta states. Hahahahahahahaha...... the message was clear to him. After the primary election you'll know the difference between talent and gift. Lol....... They're still mocking him in Benin. My brother is a delegate from Edo and was in the meeting.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pravedk:
After Sallah. All consultations will move to the north

That is when the real politics will begin

The criminal from Iragbiji will understand

Let them keep standing on somebody's manhood

Na their problem!

grin
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by MikoB: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
sogodihno:

You will be surprised that most of Tinubu votes in this primary will come from the north, you see states like Kano, katsina and Borno is 100% lockdown by Jagaban.

These are outside his Southwest base o, Lagos and Osun has a very high number of delegates, only below Kano and Katsina I think, these two states is also 100% lockdown for Jagaban.

Newspaper stand spectator analysis, the only comfort zone for Tinubu was SW, but he is no more comfortable there again, PYO target is just 800 delegates from SW, and he will get it. Ogun and oyo states have many delegates as well, it's not looking good for asiwaju in the SS and SE, moreover the North is largely PYO, I know you will argue it, but just wait and see. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by gracealonev: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
Why is he afraid of open door meeting?

Talks about running mate might just be underway.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by sogodihno: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
MikoB:

Newspaper stand spectator analysis, the only comfort zone for Tinubu was SW, but he is no more comfortable there again, PYO target is just 800 delegates from SW, and he will get it. Ogun and oyo states have many delegates as well, it's not looking good for asiwaju in the SS and SE, moreover the North is largely PYO, I know you will argue it, but just wait and see. Cheers!

grin grin

Well, June 1st is almost here, don't deactivate or switch to another moniker o grin
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by matm: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:

Inner caucus thing
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by chloride6: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
We are moving..

grin grin
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by LegacyB: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
englishmart:
Osinbajo is a far better candidate than Tinunu, but Unfortunately, afonjas have adopted Tinubu as their lord and personal savior. They even call this guy a traitor.
Easy does it. He will definitely floor Tinubu forget the name calling.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by LegacyB: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
sogodihno:

I pray you don’t hurt yourself by June 1. This your dream get as eee bi ooooo
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by MikoB: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol...... what's the surprise in spending 3hrs begging and being turned down. Niger State governor Lolo has been a close ally of Tinubu for decades. See you don't buy alliance overnight. It's built over the years. The primary results will clear your doubts.

You didn't tell us what happened to star boy in Edo and Delta states. Hahahahahahahaha...... the message was clear to him. After the primary election you'll know the difference between talent and gift. Lol....... They're still mocking him in Benin. My brother is a delegate from Edo and was in the meeting.

Everything went well both in Edo and Delta,the news were everywhere so why should I tell people, as for sanni bello, you guys just like to attach Asiwaju to everybody , he was there for high power politicking, He will still go back to Niger state to meet the stakeholders later , that was how you guys were swearing, Abiodun is for Tinubu, until it happens, but take it to the bank, sani bello is not for Tinubu, I will reveal more not now. I have forgotten the moniker of one guy I told here about Abiodun allegiance to PYO that if he eventually finds out it is true, that he should come back and show respect, till now, I have not heard from him,you can bet on sani bello, if you want, what I just need later is for you to come back and show respect that's all, and if it is the other way round, I will do same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Kpengla(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic or rather hypocritical that the people of our stone-hearted, degree-claiming, unapologetic, incontinent, stoned landlord are accusing the degree carrying 'mute-in-the-face-of-wrong' sabotaging clergyman of the law of betraying his master.

I am surprised.

Why am I suprised?

I am surprised at the ignorance of the supposedly sophisticated ones?
How do you expect anything other than betrayal from Prof.

Just like Judas, Prof will never betray his master just because he wants to betray, he is betraying his master because he is destined to betray him.

And no,
I do not mean destined like it was programmed by Orunmila or Oduduwa. I mean destined because asides the lessons from the Civil war, I was taught as a child that betrayal is ingrained in some people's DNA.

So if it doesn't surprise someone as mentally incapacitated as myself, why should it suprise the urchins of a person who prides himself as a Jagaban and political maestro, when politics borders on treachery.

Pardon me and believe me if I tell you I don't even know what I meant to write on this useless thread.

Drivel

You're obviously suicidal, please come do the needful...I'll gladly help you kick the chair

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Indispensable85(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
MikoB:

Everything went well both in Edo and Delta,the news were everywhere so why should I tell people, as for sanni bello, you guys just like to attach Asiwaju to everybody , he was there for high power politicking, He will still go back to Niger state to meet the stakeholders later , that was how you guys were swearing, Abiodun is for Tinubu, until it happens, but take it to the bank, sani bello is not for Tinubu, I will reveal more not now. I have forgotten the moniker of one guy I told here about Abiodun allegiance to PYO that if he eventually finds out it is true, that he should come back and show respect, till now, I have not heard from him,you can bet on sani bello, if you want, what I just need later is for you to come back and show respect that's all, and if it is the other way round, I will do same.

I'm betting with you on SANI BELLO.
As for Ogun State it's a no man's land as if today. The delegates there will be split amongst the contending forces in the state.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Selfmotivated: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-holds-closed-door-meeting-with-niger-governor/
I can't wait for primary election let's know the consensus candidates
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by tollyboy5(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic or rather hypocritical that the people of our stone-hearted, degree-claiming, unapologetic, incontinent, stoned landlord are accusing the degree carrying 'mute-in-theme if I tell you I don't even know what I meant to write on this useless thread.
You talk too much, orobo grin
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Lolz. Bello has already endorsed Tinubu. There's a reason Prof's team will not disclose what was said there. Bello told the whole world that he's for Jagaban as far back as in January.

Osinbajo wants to start forging alliances with men Tinubu has cemented friendships with for over a decade. He will soon learn a lesson.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2022
MikoB:

This my friend again. *Smiles.

There's a reason a closed door meeting was held and no revelation about what was discussed. It's obvious it is to save face. If he had endorsed Osinbajo, his supporters would have flooded everywhere with the News.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 30, 2022
illuminutty:
Osinbajo is doing the right time doing all these consultations but I think he started a bit late considering when his contemporary, Tinubu, started. He should also work on increasing his capital base in order to match BAT spending and delegate-bribing capacity.

Truth is that everyone is behind Jagaban in terms of preparedness..The game started when he installed Gbaja and Lawan. Both have done their parts to make sure Consensus is almost impossible.

Jagaban also supported the elections of all APC candidates for the House of Reps in 2019 and that's why the Reps are the most aggressive supporters of Tinubu.

Tinubu has always been a genius and strategist. I am sure he has a surprise for his opponents when he returns. He's always ahead of the game.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by haslaw(m): 12:35am On Apr 30, 2022
This Oshibajo the bigoted backstabber now wants to campaign in the north. Has he forgotten so soon how he vilified northerners and was sacking northerners upandan anytime Buhari hands over power to him?

Why is he meeting up with Northern governors now that he needs their votes.

Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by seunayantokun(m): 12:53am On Apr 30, 2022
It's normal, not news. When you hold a meeting, you shut your door, since it's not for every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting by therajah: 3:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
It's not all clothes you spread outside for the sun to dry...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike / Amaechi Briefs Senators On Ministry Of Transport / #takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.