Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) (12158 Views)

10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) / Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally / Abaribe's Decision To Join Abia Governorship Race Disappointing — Mkpa Oju Uka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by 247Dior(m): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2022
nazicartel:
Some ppl that doesn't understand Abia politics have started vibrating already.
Uche Ogah is the best bet for APC, but the tussle in APC is something else. Ikechi's group ( Buhari's squads) and OUK's gang ( the money group) should try and settle their dispute. Then they will comfortably win Abia state. PDP has taken Abia to the grass and shouldn't be elected again. No matter what...
Their disappointment of a governor should be arrested after his tenure and shouldn't be allowed to go the Senate.
Abia just need good roads , payment of salaries and Securities only...
Uche ogah will be worse than Ovi as he's someone without mind of his own .. I think Alex oti remains the best among all
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by nazicartel(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2022
247Dior:
Uche ogah will be worse than Ovi as he's someone without mind of his own .. I think Alex oti remains the best among all
Alex will also be a good governor. I don't really trust him actually. He was Ochendo's closest friend before their fallout.
And for him to get that APC ticket... Hmm... It will be very very hard
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by sylva1(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Never heard about this guy ever since he became a minister.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by aidameoryou: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2022
nazicartel:
Uche Ogah is the best bet for APC, but the tussle in APC is something else. Ikechi's group ( Buhari's squads) and OUK's gang ( the money group) should try and settle their dispute. Then they will comfortably win Abia state. PDP has taken Abia to the grass and shouldn't be elected again. No matter what...
Their disappointment of a governor should be arrested after his tenure and shouldn't be allowed to go the Senate.

You said it right, I am a full nwaba, and I can say that abia needs USO at this point.

Another capable candidate could be Alex Otti

abia is messed up under the predecessors of governance.
They need visionary leaders,

If you go to rumuolumeni and see USO tank farm, you'll know that its isn't about money in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by sukar886: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
No way for the evil party in Abia state. APC is a bad product to us all. We don't need it again and forever.
Then u people will keep on suffering under pdp, the only that don't have good road and airport, is very shamefull
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/amidst-mammoth-crowd-buharis-minister-ogah-declares-join-abia-governorship-race-photos-video/
All of you declaring without resigning, remember the controversial electoral act amended amended by the national assembly and criminally expunged by a court at the behest of Malami. I see cases of some persons winning elections and some other persons being sworn in.
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by cosmatika(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
The problem with APC is abia is that they don't obey zoning ...if APC had brought out someone from abia in 2019 they would have won easily

Now this one from abia central is coming again when it's turn of abia north ..

APC president someone from abia north and take abia simple
Shut up if you dunno anything about Abia.
Uche Ogah is from Isuikwuato LGA which is in Abia North

This is the only south east stare winnable
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by thesolutions(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2022
His right hand man has already killed his career. why not look for fresh people and roll with that all this people that can't scale through ISSAKABA CUTLASS. So much blood wasted can't let them have peace.
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by Madmohamed123: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2022
nazicartel:
APGA will take over Abia state

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2022
This guy is probably the next governor of Abia state.
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by lovat(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2022
aidameoryou:

You said it right, I am a full nwaba, and I can say that abia needs USO at this point.

Another capable candidate could be Alex Otti

abia is messed up under the predecessors of governance.
They need visionary leaders,

If you go to onne and see USO tank farm, you'll know that its isn't about money in my opinion
Masters Energy don't have tank farm in onne
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by paramakina202: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

The home of Abia state university.

I went to Umudike last year and that was my first time in Umuahia. I have been to Aba before. As an 042 person, mehn, Umuahia doesn't look like a capital at all. From Umuahia to Umudike, pool of water that can swallow a whole tyer of Keke Napep collects almost every where on the center of the road. I'm not talking about the hold-up on the one lane road to Umudike.

Enugu doesn't look as bad as Umuahia biko.

You sometimes need to visit other places to appreciate your city.

Any time i travel for more than a year and come back, Enugu would have changed so much that I will almost be kneeling down begging Enugu to forgive me for leaving her for that long

Are you done talking bullshit like a junkie?
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by obyrich(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
The problem with APC is abia is that they don't obey zoning ...if APC had brought out someone from abia in 2019 they would have won easily

Uche Ogah is from Abia North

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by obyrich(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2022
nazicartel:
Maybe we should look at APGA

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by Miracle2022: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
No way for the evil party in Abia state. APC is a bad product to us all. We don't need it again and forever.
yes apc is evil but they build second Niger bridge for you, APC is evil but Enugu-port Harcourt road is not a death trap again.
Pdp rule Nigeria for 16years,rule Abia state for 24 years. Pls tell me the achievement of that your darling party pdp

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by obyrich(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

The home of Abia state university.

I went to Umudike last year and that was my first time in Umuahia. I have been to Aba before. As an 042 person, mehn, Umuahia doesn't look like a capital at all. From Umuahia to Umudike, pool of water that can swallow a whole tyer of Keke Napep collects almost every where on the center of the road. I'm not talking about the hold-up on the one lane road to Umudike.

Enugu doesn't look as bad as Umuahia biko.

You sometimes need to visit other places to appreciate your city.

Any time i travel for more than a year and come back, Enugu would have changed so much that I will almost be kneeling down begging Enugu to forgive me for leaving her for that long
That road belongs to Federal Government. Enugu has roads like that. From Abakpa junction to 9th mile is not better. 9th mile to OPI junction (both the old and new) are also not better. Almost all roads around Abakpa market and Ugbene are unmotorable. What of Dental to Timber market? Bros chill. Enugu used to be Old Eastern region capital. Not in the class of Umuahia.
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by aalangel(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Mtchewwww
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Uche Ogah is from Isukwuato LGA in Abia state. And his local government falls under Abia North senatorial zone and not Abia central.
mrvitalis:

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

*Present
*State
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2022
PDP have failed ndi Abia for a whooping a 23 years plus. So I won't mind if APC takes over the helm of affair in the state.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Mynd44:
Alex Otti nko?

Alex Otti is the best Governor Abia never had, unfortunately I doubt the man have the needed fund to run for the Governorship election again, don't forget he has contested several times in the past?

Election required money at least for mobilization of deligates and pulling agents...
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by Samirana360(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Good man in wrong party
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by aidameoryou: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
lovat:
Masters Energy don't have tank farm in onne

Who says
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by lovat(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2022
aidameoryou:

Who says
His tank farm is In Rumuolumeni.
Re: Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) by planetbluz: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Uche Ogah Is From Uturu, In Isuikwuato Lga Of Abia State. Isuikwuato Is in Abia North. @mrvitalis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu / Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.