Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote (21603 Views)

Buhari Meets South African President, Ramaphosa (Photos, Video) / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Ikeczar(m): 1:18am On Apr 30, 2022
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the All-Progressives Congress (APC) in the southeast is re-engineered for victory. The governor of Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodinma disclosed this at the southeast delegates meeting while receiving the honorable minister of transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amechi, who was in Imo State on a special visit to solicit support from the delegates. He, therefore, called on the party faithful to strengthen their commitment to consolidating the success already achieved.

In his speech, Hon. Chibuike Amechi appealed to the delegates to vote wisely in the presidential primary election. He noted that if given the mandate, his government would work with all stakeholders to ensure inclusiveness and accountability to the people. Mr. Amechi also noted that the government is working towards completing the ongoing construction and rebuilding of the railways to aid logistics, especially across the industrial hubs in the region.

Earlier in his welcome speech, the national vice-chairman, southeast, Dr. Ijeoma Arodiogbu expressed gratitude to the Imo State governor, Senator Hope Uzodinma for the excellent leadership of the party in the region, while calling on aggrieved members to return for reconciliation.

Other speakers at the event include the APC chairmen from the five states of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo. The Enugu state chairman of APC, the Hon. Barr. Ugochukwu Agballah said the region is ready.

The event was well attended by the zonal and state delegates from the region, and high-ranking party stakeholders including Senator Dalhatu Sangari, Senator Ifeanyi Araraume, Senator Abubakar Putari, Senator Andrew Uchendu, Senator Anyaogu Eze, Senator Sonny Ogborji, a former national auditor of the party, Dr. George Muoghalu, amongst others, who accompanied the presidential aspirant on the visit.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by gidgiddy: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Im no fan of that useless party called APC but Chibuike Amaechi never denied being a brother and a brother he should remain

Better than that stuttering drunkard called Wike who has no brother

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Bluntguy: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2022
gidgiddy:
Im no fan of that useless party called APC but Chibuike Amaechi never denied being a brother and a brother he should remain

Now focus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Mooh247: 3:01am On Apr 30, 2022
cool

My personal Favourite in APC judging from practicality and visible developmental projects completed that has direct impact on my Life in my locality

1: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu architect of modern Lagos (BRT, LIRS, RRS , Lekki housing scheme, Lekki Free tradeZone, Eko Atlantic, LASEMA 112)

2: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ( Onitsha river port, Lagos - Ibadan - Ogun standard guarge rail, Rivers metro Monorail)

3: Pastor Osinbajo ( Lisencing Modular Refinery, Social investment Program, Lagos Legal service on landmark cases like Kudirat Abiola vs Sergent Rogers and Almustapha, Lagos State vs PDP FG on release of LGA allocation and creation of LCDA)

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by yinkus6750(m): 3:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Failure to resign as stipulated by the Electoral Act , will lead to future litigation if he wins the partys ticket.
Leaving his ministerial job for nationwide consultation is wrong.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Pakute: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2022
He met SE delegates all at once meanwhile, he was meeting delegates from state to state in SW and North.
Moral of the story; 5% is too inconsequential to waste so much time, efforts and money.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by emperor863(m): 4:49am On Apr 30, 2022
I laugh in Greek. All the 838 delegates from the afghaneastern combined are barely more then the delegates from Lagos and Osun States alone with 712 delegates.

I really pity these people.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Pakute:
He met SE delegates all at once meanwhile, he was meeting delegates from state to state in SW and North.
Moral of the story; 5% is too inconsequential to waste so much time, efforts and money.
table shaker

20 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by MartinCorridon: 5:28am On Apr 30, 2022
gidgiddy:

Same Wike you IPoB guys religiously licked his butt for years. cheesy

When he showed you his nature ....you guys switched in an instant.

One day, una go get brain to reason people like Wike, FFK, Reno, Dino and even Amaechi now just love manipulating you like puppets.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by EmirGold(m): 5:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Pakute:
you don finish those inconsequential 5% people

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by EmirGold(m): 5:30am On Apr 30, 2022
emperor863:
I laugh in Greek. All the 838 delegates from the afghaneastern combined are barely more then the delegates from Lagos and Osun state with 712 delegates.

I really pity these people.
loud am ooh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by SmartPolician: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are deviating from the topic.

Stayed focused!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by ZombieSlaughter: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2022
I was expecting to see red cap and Ishiagu and I was not disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by ZombieSlaughter: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

My personal Favourite in APC judging from practicality and visible developmental projects completed that has direct impact on my Life in my locality

1: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu architect of modern Lagos (BRT, LIRS, RRS , Lekki housing scheme, Lekki Free tradeZone, Eko Atlantic, LASEMA 112)

2: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ( Onitsha river port, Lagos - Ibadan - Ogun standard guarge rail, Rivers metro Monorail)

3: Pastor Osinbajo ( Lisencing Modular Refinery, Social investment Program, Lagos Legal service on landmark cases like Kudirat Abiola vs Sergent Rogers and Almustapha, Lagos State vs PDP FG on release of LGA allocation and creation of LCDA)

Your number 1 will fail drug tests after wasting his money on nomination form. NDLEA scientists are waiting. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by chrisxxx(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2022
gidgiddy:

Stupid man. Every Ikwerre man sees an Igbo person as a brother. Ikwerre people only disagree when you call them Igbos which they are not.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by chrisxxx(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Pakute:
You didn't understand. This means Igbos are more united than the Afonjas. Secondly he knows he has overwhelming support in Igbo land so no need moving from door to door.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by mrvitalis(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2022
I keep telling people APC would win south east if they present ameachi and PDP present a northern candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by oceania100(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2022
chrisxxx:

Stupid man. Every Ikwerre man sees an Igbo person as a brother. Ikwerre people only disagree when you call them Igbos which they are not.

Please just stop. I know you are Ikwerre. After the elections, your hatred for Igbo will manifest for all to all to see. I listened to the clip by Amaechi, he is romancing the south east just for the elections, he doesn't believe they are his brothers. I only pity some Igbo who are falling for this gimmick.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by chrisxxx(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2022
oceania100:

Please just stop. I know you are Ikwerre. After the elections, your hatred for Igbo will manifest for all to all to see. I listened to the clip by Amaechi, he is romancing the south east just for the elections, he doesn't believe they are his brothers. I only pity some Igbo who are falling for this gimmick.
Please don't bring the igbos into ridicule.
Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by oceania100(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2022
chrisxxx:

Please don't bring the igbos into ridicule.

You are not Igbo, so will it matter to you if they are ridiculed or even butched? Of course not. You will even help the enemies to achieve this.

For your information, Igbo I know do not care whether Ikwerre is Igbo or not, but what they can't understand is why people who 'seem' as their brother hate them so much. Until you make them understand you reasons for the hatred, then the conversation can begin...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by duduade: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Wasting of energy and resources

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Legendforte: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Future president on the move CAR
Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by chrisxxx(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2022
oceania100:

You are not Igbo, so will it matter to you if they are ridiculed or even butched? Of course not. You will even help the enemies to achieve this.

For your information, Igbo I know do not care whether Ikwerre is Igbo or not, but what they can't understand is why people who 'seem' as their brother hate them so much. Until you make them understand you reasons for the hatred, then the conversation can begin...

The first group of igbos that cane into Ikwerre land caused all these. And it has taken long to heal as most of us see igbos as people that represent what they are not.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Felabrity: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Oga no dey waste Nigeria money

Go use am buy the trains wey dem send you

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by havenz(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2022
PETER OBI WE KNOW FOR PRESIDENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by sam564: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Righthussle: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Ameach na my last option after Wike.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote by Sanouytrewqa: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi / How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.