Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business (469 Views)

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) / Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) / Mini Buses Hire Purchase Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Bizstud: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders,

I am a fresh graduate. My uncle abroad sent me two cars to run a transport business just to fend for the family he left back here before he gets a good stand where he travelled to.

Sincerely, I have no idea of how to go about this. I was told I can give out to driver on either weekly delivery or on hire purchase.

Experienced Nairalanders, please come to my aid on this. I wouldn't like to fail my family.

I need your advice.

Have a nice night rest.
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Dexpro: 1:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Please indicate the type of vehicles sent.

That would determine quite a lot.
Bizstud:
Good morning Nairalanders,

I am a fresh graduate. My uncle abroad sent me two cars to run a transport business just to fend for the family he left back here before he gets a good stand where he travelled to.

Sincerely, I have no idea of how to go about this. I was told I can give out to driver on either weekly delivery or on hire purchase.

Experienced Nairalanders, please come to my aid on this. I wouldn't like to fail my family.

I need your advice.

Have a nice night rest.
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Bizstud: 1:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Dexpro:
Please indicate the type of vehicles sent.

That would determine quite a lot.

Two Toyota Camry 2005
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Dexpro: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Bizstud:

Two Toyota Camry 2005

Higher purchase with a very solid agreement in place will do.
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Bizstud: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Dexpro:

Higher purchase with a very solid agreement in place will do.

How do I go about it please? Like I said, I have no idea
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by deyink1: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2022
What state/city are you ?
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Dexpro: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2022
Bizstud:

How do I go about it please? Like I said, I have no idea

Firstly, tell me what your expectations are.

What's your location?

Are you under any pressure to get those cars up and running?

Are the vehicles registered?

This will determine so many factors.

If you can, reach out to me.

fimblecorp@gmail.com
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Bizstud: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dexpro:

Firstly, tell me what your expectations are.

What's your location?

Are you under any pressure to get those cars up and running?

Are the vehicles registered?

This will determine so many factors.

If you can, reach out to me.

fimblecorp@gmail.com

I'm not under pressure but me, my mum and siblings depend on the return before I get a job for myself or/and my uncle get his stand where he is.

The vehicles are registered
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by LongBig(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bizstud:

I'm not under pressure but me, my mum and siblings depend on the return before I get a job for myself or/and my uncle get his stand where he is.

Im interested to have the car on hire purchase. I based in Lagos
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Dexpro: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
If you are not under pressure, then you can take those cars to any of the e-hailing platforms, get onboard. If you can drive, use one of those vehicles yourself while the other would be given out by the platform. This will help you monitor the other car while learning the ropes.

On the other hand, both cars can be managed on your behalf by the platform in the event you can't drive.
Bizstud:

Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Bizstud: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dexpro:
If you are not under pressure, then you can take those cars to any of the e-hailing platforms, get onboard. If you can drive, use one of those vehicles yourself while the other would be given out by the platform. This will help you monitor the other car while learning the ropes.

On the other hand, both cars can be managed on your behalf by the platform in the event you can't drive.

Thanks
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Dexpro: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bizstud:

Thanks

Cheers brov
Re: Hire Purchase/daily Delivery Business by Kinslite(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm available bro if you are willing to give it out on hire purchaser delivery daily...guarantor and whatsoever you would request will be made available...

I have a valid bolt account and ofcourse a drivers licence

Whatsapp/call: 09060208152

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Clean 2006 Toyota Sienna LE Available / SOLD! Clean 2008 Acura MDX Foreign Used / Sharp Used 2011 Honda Crv+neat In & Out+zero Fault+valid Documents #2.9M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.