Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

[Filled Up] 10 Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs - Earn Up To 4k Daily [Closed] - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / [Filled Up] 10 Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs - Earn Up To 4k Daily [Closed] (596 Views)

I Need A Content Writer ASAP For Consistent Work - RATE #2 / Steps To Earn Up To #150k Monthly Editing / High Quality Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Filled Up] 10 Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs - Earn Up To 4k Daily [Closed] by AlphaWriters: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2022
This position is available to experienced writers only. You must be familiar with writing for search engine optimization and be willing to commit long term. We are looking for people who can write between 2,000-14,000 words a week.

You can also apply for the role of editor if you want, because we need great editors on board too.

Please state the role you are applying for and provide samples.

Please WhatsApp +2347020401179

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Filled Up] 10 Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs - Earn Up To 4k Daily [Closed] by Prinzkyung1623(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2022
AlphaWriters:
This position is available to experienced writers only. You must be familiar with writing for search engine optimization and be willing to commit long term. We are looking for people who can write between 2,000-14,000 words a week.

You can also apply for the role of editor if you want, because we need great editors on board too.

Hello, I messaged you on WhatsApp but no reply. Kindly get back to me on a paid test. Thank You.
Re: [Filled Up] 10 Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs - Earn Up To 4k Daily [Closed] by Marvbabs(f): 11:09pm On May 03, 2022
AlphaWriters:

09071889756. I would love to work on editing
Re: [Filled Up] 10 Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs - Earn Up To 4k Daily [Closed] by flames007(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2022
Is the position still open?

@AlphaWriters
Re: [Filled Up] 10 Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs - Earn Up To 4k Daily [Closed] by MagnoIia(f): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2022
AlphaWriters:

still available?

(1) (Reply)

Love Tales Of Daniel / I am a freelance writer / Book - This Is The Day: Reclaim Your Dream...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.