Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford (638 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by nyechigozini(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt During The Game At Old Trafford
opera.com
Following Manchester United's 1-1 draw against Chelsea on Thursday night, fans believe Reece James asked Cristiano Ronaldo for his shirt.
Ronaldo scored his 17th Premier League goal of the season two minutes later, canceling out Marcos Alonso's opener and preventing United from losing for the third time in a row.
Meanwhile, James was named Man of the Match at Old Trafford for his outstanding performance as a right wing-back.
He had the most touches, crosses, and tackles in the game, and he came close to completing an impressive performance late on with a left-footed effort that smacked the post.
However, James' actions in the 76th minute were also noticed by fans. While speaking with Ronaldo, the England defender was spotted with his fingers interlaced around his lips.
After that, the five-time Ballon d'Or winner appeared to assure James that he agreed and that there was no problem. And practically everyone agreed that Ronaldo's shirt was at the center of the argument.
Despite being a Chelsea supporter, the 22-year-old idolized Ronaldo and said in a Twitter Q&A that he'd want to play with him.
Fans confirm their conversation by saying this:

1 Share

Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by dawnomike(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2022
It is a normal thing...
Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by Prosperous111(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2022
And is it a crime to ask for a footballer shirt again? I no get
Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by Urheadmaster(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2022
When you play alongside a legend like CR7.

If i was Reece i could have asked him for his boxer wink

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by everythinggirly(f): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2022
It's never a bad thing.
Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by paulolee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
its normal...maybe one of James relatives or friends asked him for dt shirt..
Sam way cr7 asked for one wen him b upcoming..
I still dnt know why Chelsea no win dt game and why dey give cr7 mvp of dt mafch instead of the red hot james..

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by Kingcalls: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
its normal...maybe one of James relatives or friends asked him for dt shirt..
Sam way cr7 asked for one wen him b upcoming..
I still dnt know why Chelsea no win dt game and why dey give cr7 mvp of dt mafch instead of the red hot james..

Bitterness witchcraft hatred flowing
Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by allen113: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benzema also asked for James shirt after their game against Chelsea in Madrid so no big deal here
Re: Reactions As Reece James Was Caught Asking Ronaldo For His Shirt At Old Trafford by paulolee(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

Bitterness witchcraft hatred flowing
guy abeg allow me rest na....abi i owe u money..??

(1) (Reply)

500 Odds Challenge And A Chance To Win 5,000 Naira / Amuneke Wants To Coach Eaglets / Where Is Kanu Nwankwo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.