Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Check If A Coin Liquidity Is Locked [full Guide 2022] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Check If A Coin Liquidity Is Locked [full Guide 2022] (658 Views)

Check If Na Scam / Do You Have An Account On Hotbit? Get In To Make 200% Plus Profit On A Coin. / If You Had 370,000 Naira To Buy A Coin Which One Will You Buy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If A Coin Liquidity Is Locked [full Guide 2022] by OjDigital: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
When it comes to liquidity, a lot of people don't know what it means and how to play safe from being rug pulled.

I can remember vividly when I bought my first cryptocurrency through dex back then

After some weeks the dev or the wallets with larger holdings removed liquidity from the market

I couldn't swap my token back to USDT and I was like crypto is a scam

Yeah, you might feel crypto is a scam when you fall into dilemmas and couldn't find your way out because of the little to no knowledge about liquidity

In this case, let me go further by explaining what liquidity is in layman's terms.

Liquidity is the ease of swapping tokens for other valuable tokens or government-issued fiat currency.

� Without liquidity in the market, it is impossible to swap tokens for tokens or fiat currency

▶Meanwhile, there's a step-by-step guide tutorial video prepared for those ready to learn how to check if COIN liquidity is locked, and also how to check the duration of coin liquidity.

Never get scammed again by rug pulls �

Check the video link below and thank me later ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi4scrRyDvs

what is liquidity,crypto liquidity,how to check if a coin liquidity is locked,liquidity locked,liquidity locked meaning,liquidity pool,what is liquidity pool,what are liquidity pools,market liquidity explained,how to check if liquidity pool is locked,how to check if liquidity is locked pancakeswap,how to check if liquidity is locked bscscan,how to check if liquidity is locked bsc,how to check if liquidity is unlocked

#Liquidity #LiquidityExplained #Crypto #CryptoPortal

(1) (Reply)

Earning Income From Your Email Account / For Sale Houses And Land Offer Last!! / Rely On Solar Power Energy/ Cctv Installation And Training In Phc... View Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.