Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Finally Its About To Go Down - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally Its About To Go Down (226 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Its About To Go Down by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2022
Yeah yeah
GOD of vengeance is about to rise and utterly destroy all that is standing in your way of moving forward in Life

Why not attend church service tomorrow at Cannanland or the nearest winners chapel living Faith church in your city and return with ur testimony..so cheap

Why am I doing this? I know there is a solution to your issue and desperate to hear your testimony and see u smile finally

Therefore, take that step of faith and watch GOD bring utter destruction to whatever will not make u move forward

Contact me for the nearest one around u or check winners chapel website grin grin
GOD bless u

Re: Finally Its About To Go Down by Maynman: 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
What a loving god.

(1) (Reply)

Work It Out / Rev Yinka Yusuf-calling Jesus A Prophet Is Blaspheming / Help Me Now And Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.