Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu (22299 Views)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Cantonese: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
grin

I love how Yeebos in their fear have even increased Tinubu's mythical image.

Jagaban... Oko awon Okoro grin

Tinubu counting all the states of Biafura he would win....

"One, two, tiri, fohhh..."

I love how people like you live in perpetual slavery and complete bewitchment by the persons you have projected since 2015. It is great to see how they make you suffer with the little crumbs released to you.

Hardship and poverty counting all your likes.

“One, two, tiri, fohhh…”
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Lekinzmah(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
JAGABAN

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by sweetjohn(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Your radio station name said it all... "bush radio".

mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Osas4lav(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2022
Leave Tinubu alone, find out easy way to start your own travel business with less than 20k and start cashing out from home or as a side hustle from your office here in Nigeria. Check it out;
https://ebooks.digicolics.com/index.php/downloads/start-your-own-travel-agency-in-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by elfiddy(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2022
It will be Osinbajo vs Wike

NaughtyBrainiac:
In the end, it will be Tinubu vs Atiku at the polls. We have been saying this since but some people have chosen to deceive themselves.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by josilcool(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2022
I do not care whoever wins...so long is not the fake failure pastor osinbande undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by obembet(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Bobloco:
This hype is something else

Let me say this here that if, I mean if it comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win

The election will be over before 4pm on election day

The only region Tinubu will win is the South West.

80% of South South and South East doesn't know anything about Politics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by DSC7: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2022
If Tinubu becomes president he will turn the whole Nigeria to Dangbana Republic...

1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu is capo de capi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Ultimas: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2022
There is no doubt that Tinubu is the man to beat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by DSC7: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
grin

I love how Yeebos in their fear have even increased Tinubu's mythical image.

Jagaban... Oko awon Okoro grin

Tinubu counting all the states of Biafura he would win....

"One, two, tiri, fohhh..."

And also counting how he have wrecked almost all SW states...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by slickbak(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:
Why don't Nigerians vote out APC and PDP at all levels.? 20 years of both parties has led to nothing but ruin.

Do you still believe votes count?
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by KaLuCh: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2022
LooooooooooooooooooooL

Tinubu can only win in the south west. North, South East, South South WILL NEVER VOTE for Tinubu. This post is just a delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by wwwihy: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2022
hmmnnn
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
NaughtyBrainiac:
In the end, it will be Tinubu vs Atiku at the polls. We have been saying this since but some people have chosen to deceive themselves.
[/s]

Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by MartinCorridon: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Cantonese:

I love how people like you live in perpetual slavery and complete bewitchment by the persons you have projected since 2015. It is great to see how they make you suffer with the little crumbs released to you.

“One, two, tiri, fohhh…”

Love those hot salty tears, baby grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by BJanta: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Winters23:
Wakanda nonsense report is this?

You called it nonsense, yet by this you're affirming his observations.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by adelaja70(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Cantonese:

SHUTUPU!!!... Your candidate na Saint ba?

“One, two, tiri, fohhh…”
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by hotseat: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu's haters, slanderers, betrayers, backstabbers and the lot have only succeeded in making him the candidate to beat and they know it.

Therefore, instead of projecting their preferred candidates by showcasing their attributes and achievements only resort to name calling, character assassination, mudslinging and unfounded hearsays about the Jagaban of Nigeria.

If your uninspiring and perhaps nothing-to-offer candidates are just obtaining forms as status symbol, why not join the train of a time-tested achiever, His Excellency, Alhaji Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Lion of Bourdillon and the Jagaban of Nigeria?

It's never too late to jump ship!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Firstandonly(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2022
If PDP gives Atiku and APC gives Tinubu the south will be the biggest losers. For Atiku to make 11 million vote against a United APC in 2019 with a sitting president and a support of Tinubu, he will surely win Tinubu come 2023.

But that is just my prediction, may the best candidate win, but as for me, myself and i, I will not vote for Tinubu or Atiku
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Odogwu, brilliant write up. More headache for those Tinubu haters.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2022
slickbak:

Do you still believe votes count?

They do. And the harsh reason why APC and PDP win is simple...most Nigerians , after complaining about them all day long go and vote for them, because they prefer the devil they know than the angel they do not know.

It may sound like wise advice, but at the end of the day, we get the same old mediocre and unchallenging leadership in different coats....but still the same.

Votes count. I stopped believing in rigging the day someone who six months earlier was claiming to be a secessionist was then supporting Atiku, a man who does not support secession, and even before then, my beliefs were eroding. If elections were rigged, why were Nigerians silent.? Either they were too scared, or they support the parties. And the evidence is for the latter.

P.S
An NYSC guy did election duty. In the village he served, everyone was blasting APC all day long, then when election came, the same people came and voted for....APC. No bribery, no vote stuffing in his area, no thugs...they still voted APC. You expect change with that mindset.? When people vote for a party that they were blasting for bad governance 2 weeks earlier?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by IamRegal: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2022
How much were you paid to sell your future, those of your children and your generations to come? I will like to know.

My second question. Are you up to 40 years of age? Please say NO.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Kingchuksero: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2022
All this long sermon just to sell us a dead vegetable. The soup no go sweet at all.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Trash.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
foul foul foul
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:
Why don't Nigerians vote out APC and PDP at all levels.? 20 years of both parties has led to nothing but ruin.

And vote in YPP?
Talk is cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bauchi & Anambra Rank Highest In PVC Collection Rate With Over 98% (Picture) / National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.