Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Trying To Buy A Laptop On Jumia But It's Getting Declined Cause Of Card Limit - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Trying To Buy A Laptop On Jumia But It's Getting Declined Cause Of Card Limit (389 Views)

The Most Expensive Laptop On Jumia / Best Hp Laptop On A Budget Of 150k? / Jumia Black Friday 2018- Get Your Desired Laptop On Discount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Buy A Laptop On Jumia But It's Getting Declined Cause Of Card Limit by natsuDragneel: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2022
I'm trying to get a laptop worth 675k on jumia but the bank keeps declining my transaction because of the 500k daily transaction limit on my card..
I'm not in Lagos and there's no other card available to me presently

Pay on delivery is not available, and
No, I'm not giving someone else the money to order for me.

Question is, have you used any other method to order from jumia before??
Re: Trying To Buy A Laptop On Jumia But It's Getting Declined Cause Of Card Limit by joefengzy(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2022
I can waybill for you
Depend on the laptop your buying
Swifton Gadget World
23/24 Ali Street tinubu Square marina lagos.
Re: Trying To Buy A Laptop On Jumia But It's Getting Declined Cause Of Card Limit by Deicide: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Go to your bank and increase your limits

1 Like

Re: Trying To Buy A Laptop On Jumia But It's Getting Declined Cause Of Card Limit by TyroneP(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2022
natsuDragneel:
I'm trying to get a laptop worth 675k on jumia but the bank keeps declining my transaction because of the 500k daily transaction limit on my card..

You can increase your daily limit on your mobile app. Zenith Bank App is equipped with such feature.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Buy A Laptop On Jumia But It's Getting Declined Cause Of Card Limit by Solanaa: 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
natsuDragneel:

Chaii Me wey dey find lappy to learn coding.

Boss show me small love now, even if nah second hard lappy angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used HP Pavilion G6 For Sale / Macbook Pro 2012 Corei5 256gb SSD 8gb RAM Keyboard Light For 160k / Lenovo Ideapad Intel Celeron 1tb Hdd 8gb Ram Win 10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.