Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? (1146 Views)

Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / Akwaaba Jollof Rice War: Nigeria Beats Ghana In Jollof Rice Competition / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by jawalis(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
I’m still in confusion till now as to why we always have the leave in jollof rice and I never seen anyone eat it.

Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by Lamasta(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2022
That is the jollof in the rice grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by Kimiso(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Bro visit google not here
Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by Kimiso(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Or probably for goatee people grin
Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by Chopchopfine: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2022
It's all for the flavor it gives. Jollof Rice is incomplete without it.
Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by jawalis(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kimiso:
Bro visit google not here
You should have ignore the thread if you have no meaningful contribution.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by Kimiso(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
jawalis:

You should have ignore the thread if you have no meaningful contribution.
na craze dey worry you,small pikin
Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by jawalis(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kimiso:
na craze dey worry you,small pikin
Ok
Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
jawalis:
I’m still in confusion till now as to why we always have the leave in jollof rice and I never seen anyone eat it.
Bay leave is used to add flavor even to jollof rice. undecided
Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by kimannie08(f): 11:55am On May 01, 2022
That's bay leaf.. it's used to add flavour and that "party" aroma to the jollof rice.
Re: What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? by sonssyo: 8:27pm On May 01, 2022
kimannie08:
That's bay leaf.. it's used to add flavour and that "party" aroma to the jollof rice.

It also have medicinal values too

(1) (Reply)

American Chocolates / Food And Body Weight / Egunsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.