Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m (2692 Views)

Again, Charles Soludo Denies Reports On Peter Obi's $20m Investment / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Power Grid Record 206 Collapses In 9 Years, Foreign Funded Investment Hits N715B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by masseratti: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Lmao you guys are trying to hard to sell Peter Obi.. So he invested a whopping $20m of the state government’s money in a private company ?.. with the little I know I’d say that’s illegal..
it's not, with the approval of the state assembly, in fact Tinubu and Ìbòrí did the same with econet.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by fingerlin(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Lmao Academically I don’t need to brag because it doesn’t guarantee success in life just like good English is not a measure of Intelligence. [b]Meanwhile federal government invested in dangote refinery because they believe it will help tackle the crisis rocking the oil sector… [/b]Investing $20m state money for a long-term yield in a private company is careless and criminal take that to the bank
Don't you think that you're contradicting yourself at the bolded ,with what you and the guy was arguing on...just saying ooo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
It’s the federal funds
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by ityP(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexxwiz:
Don’t just sit and be shouting Peter Obi, get your PVC’s. Mandate your words, staffs and friends to do so.

Don’t give me money to eat, get your PVC. Its our duty right now to make sure everyone has a PVC.

You throw a party, ask for PVC’s as access card.

We need to take this campaign to another level. It’s not even because of Peter Obi, it’s for a collective good. I’m sure you have a preferred candidate.

Just get your PVC. Abeg!

No need of PVC now. If he doesn't win primaries, then no need
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Transcriber: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Him Tu Lie don pass lying to Soludo, Him Tu Lie 2.0..

Comedians... grin grin
who edited that pic?

The person deserves fresh palmwine from me cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by fergie001: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Soludo denied this. He didn't say such.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Sonyboom765: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
On this lie you mean to type.

Sergio103:
We need more clearification on this news.

Meanwhile.....obi anytime, any day
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by jude79(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Lmao you guys are trying to hard to sell Peter Obi.. So he invested a whopping $20m of the state government’s money in a private company ?.. with the little I know I’d say that’s illegal..

Heee!!! This is getting real, so this is how madness starts, why are you chasing Nigerians around on every Peter obi thread, after all it's buhari that caused your poverty, misfortune and Lamentations, by closing sw borders, why latch yourself like super glue on every Peter obi thread, no do pass yourself, it's just bmc work, I know your being owed last month salary, but take it easy , you'll be paid, at least half your thirty thousand.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by jude79(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Lmao Academically I don’t need to brag because it doesn’t guarantee success in life just like good English is not a measure of Intelligence. Meanwhile federal government invested in dangote refinery because they believe it will help tackle the crisis rocking the oil sector… Investing $20m state money for a long-term yield in a private company is careless and criminal take that to the bank

Omo, why are you making points against yourself, what kind of reasoning are you operating with, why argue against Cantonese and still back him up with your own point.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Sonyboom765: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu did not Dona similar thing Peter Peter Obi copied Tinubu initiative.
Find out the year Tinubu invested in Airtel without any of his relative as board member n compare that to the date peter Pandora invested in brewery with his as a board member.

fyneguy:

Shush there. Tinubu did a similar thing with Airtel (Econet then) that yielded N19B within few years.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by jude79(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Tinubu did not Dona similar thing Peter Peter Obi copied Tinubu initiative.
Find out the year Tinubu invested in Airtel without any of his relative as board member n compare that to the date peter Pandora invested in brewery with his as a board member.

Now that you found out that tinubu did it, is Peter obi wrong?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Sonyboom765: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Professor of investment well done but how much is exchange rate of $20 million when the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal invested it n how much is it now. Can you now calculate the profit of such foolish investment against the $100 million OP calm it yielded now.

ysth:

I am sure you dont even understand what you are saying, have you even had a practical knowledge of how investments work or just relying on what your teacher taught you in school?
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Sonyboom765: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
That is cos he chose not to reason as hopelessly foolish as you lot have chosen to be.

successmatters:

Gosh, you need to ask for a refund of the fees paid for you in school.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Sonyboom765: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Now that you found out, for God sake who is this fool ? When Tinubu invested in Econet did he name is father as a board member like the criminal Peter Obi n did he later sold same brewery to himself. That is what Peter pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi did. Tinubu do not do that. So tell us who is the real criminal now.

jude79:

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by BanevsJoker(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
fyneguy:

Shush there. Tinubu did a similar thing with Airtel (Econet then) that yielded N19B within few years.
Convert 80 million dollars to naira and stop being clever by half.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Pakute: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:

He also invested in Lagos State. Anambra State partly owns Lagos State.
With the way you're going, very soon you guys would be adding Lagos in your will.

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by MartinCorridon: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
He wouldn't even win primaries
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Murphyenemuwe: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexxwiz:
Check this out. Peter Obi the surest bet..

Think guys, think.

Forget stomach infrastructure and tribalism, this dude here is what we need.

It’s what your children needs.

RE: 20 MILLION DOLLARS ANAMBRA STATE INVESTMENT IN SABIMILLER GROUP

The above news trending online in some social media handles, alleging that Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo announced today; 29-04-2022, that the 20 million dollars which former Governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi invested on behalf of Anambra State in Sabmiller Group is now worth 100 million dollars.

The writer further claimed that from today; 29-04-2022, Anambra State now owns the highest share in the global company.

This is to notify the Public that the statement allegedly credited to Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo is completely false. The Governor never made or issued any statement to that effect.

It is untrue and should be completely disregarded.

Signed

Christian Aburime
Chief Press Secretary
to the Governor of Anambra State
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by clericuzzio(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
marcusaurelio:

Is the FG not investing in Dangote refinery

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Cjrane2: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexxwiz:
Peter Obi for President

Another bloody LIE from Peter Obi EXPOSED! grin grin grin

Gov. Soludo has already issued statements to debunk this bloody lie by Peter Obi!

Why is Peter Obi too desperate to lie about things he did not do? The same bloody lies told about statistics in all his speeches?

Some people are competing with Lie Mohammed sha!

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by successmatters(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cjrane2:

Another bloody LIE from Peter Obi EXPOSED! grin grin grin

Gov. Soludo has already issued statements to debunk this bloody lie by Peter Obi!

Why is Peter Obi too desperate to lie about things he did not do? The same bloody lies told about statistics in all his speeches?

Some people are competing with Lie Mohammed sha!

Where did Peter Obi claim his investment is worth $100m? Or the illiteracy in you speaking? grin
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Cantonese: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Lmao Academically I don’t need to brag because it doesn’t guarantee success in life just like good English is not a measure of Intelligence. Meanwhile federal government invested in dangote refinery because they believe it will help tackle the crisis rocking the oil sector… Investing $20m state money for a long-term yield in a private company is careless and criminal take that to the bank

So the FG’s investment in Dangote refinery is for a short term, abi? What is the difference between Anambra state government’s investment in a private company and the Federal government’s investment in Dangote refinery, which also is a private organization? You read that Obi’s investment in a private organization yielded over 500 percent in profit and yet you called it criminal. Would the funds not help with the development of the state? Did you read at any point that those funds were misappropriated, especially coming from the present governor, who was formerly, the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Academics guarantee success. That palasa in your hands was invented by academics. Nairaland came to life by the ideas of academics.

Come o, can you see that truly you are in JSS3?
You completely contradicted yourself bro.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by successmatters(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cantonese:

So the FG’s investment in Dangote refinery is for a short term, abi? What is the difference between Anambra state government’s investment in a private company and the Federal government’s investment in Dangote refinery, which also is a private organization? You read that Obi’s investment in a private organization yielded over 500 percent in profit and yet you called it criminal. Would the funds not help with the development of the state? Did you read at any point that those funds were misappropriated, especially coming from the present governor, who was formerly, the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Academics guarantee success. That palasa in your hands was invented by academics. Nairaland came to life by the ideas of academics.

Come o, can you see that truly you are in JSS3?

Stop educating these people who refused to finish secondary school because of agboro touting. Most people opposing good candidates didn't go to school.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Cantonese: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
jude79:

Omo, why are you making points against yourself, what kind of reasoning are you operating with, why argue against Cantonese and still back him up with your own point.

I dey laugh am since.

I just hope he reads very well and take his time to understand. Asking questions too would help him a lot.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Reality3080: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

Stop educating these people who refused to finish secondary school because of agboro touting. Most people opposing good candidates didn't go to school.
[q
jude79:

uo
jude79:

Heee!!! This is getting real, so this is how madness starts, why are you chasing Nigerians around on every Peter obi thread, after all it's buhari that caused your poverty, misfortune and Lamentations, by closing sw borders, why latch yourself like super glue on every Peter obi thread, no do pass yourself, it's just bmc work, I know your being owed last month salary, but take it easy , you'll be paid, at least half your thirty thousand.
te a
successmatters:

Gosh, you need to ask for a refund of the fees paid for you in school.
ut
MadamExcellency:

He also invested in Lagos State. Anambra State partly owns Lagos State.
hor=KingsCity post=112396899]Shame they don't want the man that saves and invests[/quote]it's now obvious to all n sundry that Peter obi is noting but a packaged lie with unreasonable followers who believe they can shove any madness down our throat.

I am ashamed of u guys cos u lie n argue blindly on things that are too fake,everything Peter obituary ever claim to b his legacy have been debunked by his successors

Obiano debunked d 75bn lie
Soludo debunked d 100 million dollars lie

The tinubu u all love to hate have his legacies still standing n everyone can see it.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Cjrane2: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Reality3080:
[quote author=KingsCity post=112396899]Shame they don't want the man that saves and investsit's now obvious to all n sundry that Peter obi is noting but a packaged lie with unreasonable followers who believe they can shove any madness down our throat.

I am ashamed of u guys cos u lie n argue blindly on things that are too fake,everything Peter obituary ever claim to b his legacy have been debunked by his successors

Obiano debunked d 75bn lie
Soludo debunked d 100 million dollars lie

The tinubu u all love to hate have his legacies still standing n everyone can see it.

Peter Obi and his handlers seriously believe that everybody else is a fool, and they can merely lie their way into the presidency by sheer deciet.

Soon, they will claim that Peter Obi invested money in south China that is now used to pay all Anambra youths a salary of #100K monthly. As if we cannot verify these bloody lies.

Peter Obi achieved next to NOTHING during his escapades as Governor except the Ezu River extra-judicial massacres. He loves to argue how he invested in Education and blah blah blah....Yet, without other Governors that invested even MORE, th educational system would have collapsed. Apart from rebuilding a few classroom blocks and borehole, Peter cannot point to any tangible development he achieved in a whopping 8 years as Anambra Governor!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by plaindealer: 1:32am On May 01, 2022
Sergio103:

Is that all you can come up with??

Shebi I talk am.

If it's from Him Tu Lie aka Obi Pandora, it's definitely a lie...

The man is an habitual liar, a chronic liar with no cure or redemption.. grin
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by Nobody: 1:47am On May 01, 2022
Something Tinubu did years ago with Celtel and made 15 billion naira profit for Lagos. Obi is learning from the best. I see no reason not to applaud this even if Jagaban is my Candidate. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by 1872oo: 2:25am On May 01, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
who edited that pic?

The person deserves fresh palmwine from me cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by ysth(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Professor of investment well done but how much is exchange rate of $20 million when the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal invested it n how much is it now. Can you now calculate the profit of such foolish investment against the $100 million OP calm it yielded now.

What investment have you made in your entire life, here telling me about exchange rate. You couldnt even realize the exchange rate and currency is under the purview of the presidency. From 150 naira to 600 naira and you are cursing Obi for doing the right thing.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by ysth(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:

If the presidency had made $1 to 1naira as he promised, I guess this your statement would have been different or you might not even want to speak about it because of your bias.
Re: Peter Obi’s $20m Anambra’s Investment Hits $100m by jude79(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom765 post=112402157]Now that you found out, for God sake who is this fool ? When Tinubu invested in Econet did he name is father as a board member like the criminal Peter Obi n did he later sold same brewery to himself. That is what Peter pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi did. Tinubu do not do that. So tell us who is the real criminal now.

He didn't do that according to you, yet when he invested his own money and also Lagos money in oando, his younger brother, wale became a board member, and also the oga kpata kpata for oando, oh sorry, wale is his brother, not his father, so it's different abi, and a father is a blood relative, but a brother is a water relative, oya answer, answer, before continuing with your afternoon meal of tinubu's poo and urine, awon werey, hypocritical, double standard animal calling me a fool, because i tried to correct the hipocricy of the reasonning of this pit latrine, that collect tinubu's pees and poos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Gains as Mass Defection Hits Labour Party in Nasarawa, Abia / Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. / Pdp Wins In Kaduna. Both Muslims And Christians Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.