Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (349 Views)

I Feel Sad & Fed Up, Lost Funds Unnecessarily In December #payoneer, Upwork / Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Earlystar698(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Hello nairalanders good day to you all
I am Emeka, set 1999, I currently own a small business, I started it with 500k 6 months ago and surprisingly I got it to1m plus in last February excluding my expenses, in March I moved out of the shop because the owner want to use it. The owner helped me see a new shop which I paid about 200k plus, because its a lucrative business to gain customers becomes the problem, i slashed the price of my business to 70% to the normal price being sold around me because the amount I bought mine in large quantity then has declined like 70% that is I bought some items for 30k I month ago sold for 25k now... and sincerely I'm getting customers a little bit but after calculations this morning, I found out that I'm losing 87k in 2 months excluding the gains. I feel totally depressed, I don't know if it's because of the high cost market I'm selling for lower price or what, I don't have girlfriend or crush or whatever I don't even have feelings for girls even though I have some in my contacts, I never send any of them money because I never found any favour from them. I feel sad that I can't even talk to anyone around me. I feel that my world is about to end.

Ignore the typos
Mynd44 Lalasticlala I need advice.
Re: . by blazingblender(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Dude just some business breakdown
And you feel your world is about to end,?
You gats remove that mentality of giving up quickly from your mind bro
This situation is just temporary
All you need to do is to sit down and lay down plans on how to bounce back
Survey the market on how succèssful people in the business make good profit
Try something creative and new
That will make your business unique and more of quality which will make you beat your competitors ...
Secondly your environment may not be the right environment for your kind of business..
So you gats move to a place that is close to your target customers .....
Instead of paying around complaining why not make a move if growth
Cus complaining can't solve the matter

1 Like

Re: . by dawnomike(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Your problem is that you do not have a problem... You had better brace up yourself and reface your biz squarely

1 Like

Re: . by Earlystar698(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2022
blazingblender:
Dude just some business breakdown
And you feel your world is about to end,?
You gats remove that mentality of giving up quickly from your mind bro
This situation is just temporary
All you need to do is to sit down and lay down plans on how to bounce back
Survey the market on how succèssful people in the business make good profit
Try something creative and new
That will make your business unique and more of quality which will make you beat your competitors ...
Secondly your environment may not be the right environment for your kind of business..
So you gats move to a place that is close to your target customers .....
Instead of paying around complaining why not make a move if growth
Cus complaining can't solve the matter

Thanks for your response as you said it's a business breakdown, and I hope I get out of it strong. Thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

20 Lucrative Business You Can Start With 100k In Nigeria / Is 100k Enough To Buy Phone Accessories / Most Committed Visa Consultants In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.