Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Free Tutorial - How To Start Making $500+/month As A Writer On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial - How To Start Making $500+/month As A Writer On Fiverr (362 Views)

New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tutorial - How To Start Making $500+/month As A Writer On Fiverr by dayus444: 2:03pm On May 19, 2022
Note: the attached screenshots are just to motivate someone and show them what is possible.

Okay, I know I used the phrase "as a writer" in the title of this thread but this tutorial applies to any freelancing niche out there. The reason I used the word "writer" is that I believe many people would be able to relate to it and it's super easy to learn – my opinion though.

So, even if you are a logo designer, website designer, WordPress expert, social media marketer, and so on, there's room for you to make as much money as you want on Fiverr.

Also, if you have no skill – and I don't think people like that exist – writing is a niche you can easily get started in. You can always learn on the job and horn your skills while making money.

I always feel writing doesn't have a learning curve. Maybe that's because I have been writing for years and it comes to me almost naturally.

Now let's get to the point of this thread…

The purpose of this thread is to show you the opportunities that abound out there as a writer, how you can easily learn to write great articles, and most importantly, monetizing your skill on freelancing platforms like Fiverr and making a part-time or full-time income.

If you already have other skills that you will like to monetize, this thread is perfect for you. In the next few days, I will be teaching you how to carve a niche for yourself and position yourself to stand out from the fierce competition on most freelancing platforms.

Why Fiverr?

Well, there are lots of great tutorials on Nairaland about Upwork, freelancer.com, and other platforms. However, I find Fiverr to be the easiest of them all. Maybe it's because I have been doing this for some time.

The truth is every freelancing platform has a learning curve plus some tricks and tips to succeed. When it comes to Fiverr, I have what it takes to go into any niche, set up my account, and start making money in a couple of weeks.

These platforms keep updating their algorithm and policies and if you are not keeping abreast and adjusting to these changes, you will get left behind. So, when it comes to the tips and tricks that are working on Fiverr right now.

While I may not be digging deep into Fiverr tricks and tricks, I will be showing you all you need to know about article writing and how to offer the service on Fiverr.

If you are going to be following this tutorial just signify. That way, I will know I'm not just ranting to myself.

Ps: The attached screenshots are all from some of my writing-related accounts on Fiverr.

Re: Free Tutorial - How To Start Making $500+/month As A Writer On Fiverr by HeRulesMen: 2:58pm On May 19, 2022
I'm following.

Ride on.
Re: Free Tutorial - How To Start Making $500+/month As A Writer On Fiverr by EQUALROGHT: 7:12pm On May 20, 2022
I'm with u
Re: Free Tutorial - How To Start Making $500+/month As A Writer On Fiverr by Emmafly(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2022
Following too o.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Money Created ? / 5k To 500k In 30 Days Challenge!!! Just 30 Days / Who Else Wants To Earn 400k Monthly With 3 Simple And Proven Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.