Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Check And See Where To Find Your Marriage Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check And See Where To Find Your Marriage Partner (162 Views)

Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check And See Where To Find Your Marriage Partner by Felixzy2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Are you of a marriageable age looking for a Christian partner? have you been let down by your past relationships and you are almost giving up on Love? here is a golden opportunity for you to give love a second chance and get married to the love of your life. Click on this link below to connect with Nigerian Christian singles that are godly and ready to go into relationship that will lead to marriage. Several couples met themselves on this platform and the Testimonies have been great.
I met my darling here on this site January 2019 ,never believed I could meet a true love on line But I thank God I joined this platform October 2018. My self and my partner prayerfully started our relationship and to God be the glory we got married November of the year 2019 .i pray God bless the people he used in opening this platform.
https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com/?ref=39

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Skincare Routine / Good Morning Sunday Blessing Quotes / In The UK, If You Abuse Your Children, They Will Be Taken From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.