Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

We Went For Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / We Went For Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia (281 Views)

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Went For Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia by Bedazzled1234(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Iftar, also known as futoor (from فطور, fuṭūr, 'breakfast'), is the evening meal with which Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast at sunset. They break their fast at the time of the call to prayer (adhan) for the evening prayer.

We were invited for a Ramadan iftar ceremony and all I can say is it exuded royalty.

The red carpet at the entrance had a unique digital camera that could print out your pictures immediately if you want.

There was face painting section for kids, coffee and ice cream stand, vintage decorations and photobooths.

What about the hall itself? Massive, beautiful, elegant, gorgeous with chandeliers and great lighting.

The ushers too were looking dashing, offered us to our seats graciously.

The food was mouth watering from appetizers to main course to desserts. The main course was preserved hots using special cooking wares.

I had the time of my life grin wink cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYTxsWhlNN8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Went For Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia by Bedazzled1234(f): 12:01am On May 01, 2022
Here are the pictures from the event

(1) (Reply)

Leap Of Faith: Nigerian Ballet Dancer Offered Scholarship In The U.S / Intelligent Planning And Focused Efforts- Partnership That Works. / Bring In Your Welding Jobs Birthday Any Kind Of Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.