Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery (441 Views)

Choose The Cheapest Car Hire From Cairns Airport? / Foxxymobile School Runs Car & Hire Services Enugu Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery by Bizstud: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

I am a fresh graduate. My uncle abroad sent me two cars to run a transport business just to fend for the family he left back here before he gets a good stand where he travelled to.

Sincerely, I have no idea of how to go about this. I was told I can give out to driver on either weekly delivery or on hire purchase.

Experienced Nairalanders, please come to my aid on this. I wouldn't like to fail my family.

I need your advice.
Re: Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery by surgevessel: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bizstud:

I am a fresh graduate. My uncle abroad sent me two cars to run a transport business just to fend for the family he left back here before he gets a good stand where he travelled to.

Sincerely, I have no idea of how to go about this. I was told I can give out to driver on either weekly delivery or on hire purchase.

Experienced Nairalanders, please come to my aid on this. I wouldn't like to fail my family.

I need your advice.

To be candid, I will tell you transportation business is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria today. But you need to understand the business and the direction to face.

Besides, your location and model of the car in question really matters and that might give potential income guaranty and possible ways to go about it.
Re: Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery by carternkem(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2022
Bizstud:

I need your advice.

Both options are okay, its depends on you to choose right, by the way , I'm a drive in need of a car for weekly rental.
Thanks
Re: Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery by Blackzero: 5:19pm On May 01, 2022
go for hire purchase, , dey dont remit u collect d car and their already paid money, hire purchase enable dem to treat the car as thier own, , weekly or monthly rental on uber is also good
Re: Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery by GreatwealthandL: 5:04pm On May 02, 2022
Good day. If you'd grant weekly delivery, I am an experienced defensive Driver Registered on Uber, and reachable on https:///2348069461097

Thanks aplenty

Bizstud:

I need your advice.

Re: Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:15pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Bluehost Before Using It - Bluehost Review / What Is An Expository Essay? / Can I Switch From Social Science To Pure Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.