Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' (33665 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
It is disgusting to read what the West has been reporting about this Russian Ukraine war!
Animal in human skin. May your home be invaded and you n your kins a casualty.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Flier: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

Putin is not going to re-establish the USSR.

Russia does not have the money to sustain a new empire.

His aim in Ukraine is to secure a part of Russia's border by having a government that is friendly...like Belarus, and Armenia for example. Every Russian leader knows that in order to secure their borders, they need the governments of their weaker neighbors to be friendly or neutral....because their borders are wide and easy to invade

That does not make his invasion of Ukraine right tho.
Not every Russian leader,UKRAINE was on verge to join NATO in 2018 and Russia lobbied to deny Ukraine,that is how it should be done
Putin is just different kind of leader and this time,he will end up losing because Finland and Sweden will join NATO in coming weeks
Let’s see if he can take on Finland that is more powerful than Ukraine along with Sweden

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
amanze2020:
One of the most stupid president I have ever seen in this modern Ukraine is comedian Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

How can you have a super world power country as a closest neighbor (Russia) who is stronger than you in every ramifications, and you knows her dos and don'ts in relation to security issues with United States.

And yet you ignores your neighbors concerns and romancing with your neighbor's arch-enemy without reservations.

Zelenskyy's pro Western policies is responsible for the Special Military Operation embarked by Vladimir Putin led-government.

Ukrainians are suffering the consequences of an avoidable war caused by Zelenskyy's policies.

Look at what is happening in Mariupol and other places, humanitarian crisis has besieged your country due to your poor decision to listen to Russia.

Countries like Ukraine have every right to do as they wish, join anyone they wish, and be run as they wish without being invaded for it.

Or are you going to say that the USA doing the same thing in many other countries was the right thing?

Maybe Ghaddafi should have welcomed the Western powers with a grande reception some ten years ago. Or Saddam should have sent tons of masgouf with lots of dancing girls to welcome US troops in 2003.

Putin has every right to secure his borders, just not by invading other countries.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Opolopoopolonio: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
Well zelensky has himself to blame

How do pro-Putin luuunatics reason for chrisssake

Who invaded whom

Anyway, this news shows Putin is failing in his objectives.

An all out war will be met by an all out resistance! cool

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by ken6488(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
capip120:
You guys ever wondered why America and her allies had Iraq easy? angry They had to bribe Iraqi commanders with the green back so as not to engage them.
I know most of y'all don't read but a little research and history won't be bad.

The West will meet their match in Ukraine.
Don't forget

Sanctions
Blocked
No fly zone

Before in troops move in
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Flier: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Teaser4:
I don’t want to comment on nuclear events. God forbid.

I hope they meet soon to settle with diplomacy, that’s the only way the crises will stop.
Only earth can destroy itself,nothing can destroy it
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Flier:
Not every Russian leader,UKRAINE was on verge to join NATO in 2018 and Russia lobbied to deny Ukraine,that is how it should be done
Putin is just different kind of leader and this time,he will end up losing because Finland and Sweden will join NATO in coming weeks
Let’s see if he can take on Finland that is more powerful than Ukraine along with Sweden

Ah, Finland and Russia have an 'understanding'.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by kiddkash(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
BritishNaija:
Was he playing all this while?
it is because he has being using wet gloves against them, practically fighting with one hand tied behind the back.

if they don't use their full might, they will say they are overrated. but if they use their full might, they will say they are committing genocide

what exactly do people want

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by bakar007: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Flier:
You obviously not following.
I follow every update daily on this war, any news on Russia ,China , Iran these are normal I follow daily even before this war. CNN ,BBC , Fox etc western media many focus on are the the NTA for westerners ,follow other news update to get a balanced view on this war.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Igbofam: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
ken6488:
I wonder why Putin is slowing things down

Would you like to join the Russian army so you can speed things up for him?

With the massive array of sanctions against Russia Putin cannot afford an all out war because he would be crippled within weeks.

No chips or Rae materials for new weapons development and roll outs.

He would basically be placing himself inside a pressure cooker and cooking himself to death

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Opolopoopolonio: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
amanze2020:
One of the most stupid president I have ever seen in this modern Ukraine is comedian Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

How can you have a super world power country as a closest neighbor (Russia) who is stronger than you in every ramifications, and you knows her dos and don'ts in relation to security issues with United States.

And yet you ignores your neighbors concerns and romancing with your neighbor's arch-enemy without reservations.

Zelenskyy's pro Western policies is responsible for the Special Military Operation embarked by Vladimir Putin led-government.

Ukrainians are suffering the consequences of an avoidable war caused by Zelenskyy's policies.

Look at what is happening in Mariupol and other places, humanitarian crisis has besieged your country due to your poor decision to listen to Russia.

What kind of cowardly people are pro-Putin luuunatics for chrissake

Is Ukraine an independent country or a state in Russia

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baltimore30: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Well on point bro.
bakar007:

Lol u re funny, Russia has just around 100k soldier in this mission, haven't increased nor is Russia using it main airpower so far ,and they re only using precision missiles to hit military targets , russia haven't declare a non flight zone over UKRAINE, they do their best to avoid civilian casualties, if they re at war like US did with Iraq you think Ukraine would be existing Abi lol Abeg make we leave matter , follow real news not western propaganda.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Teaser4(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Flier:
Only earth can destroy itself,nothing can destroy it
ok
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by ken6488(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Igbofam:

With the massive array of sanctions against Russia Putin cannot afford an all out war because he would be crippled within weeks.

He would basically be placing himself inside a pressure cooker and cooking himself to death
Lol Russia literally has all the raw materials it needs

I suggest you go read about Russia geography
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Harshweather(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jacuzzi55:
The way the west are reporting Russia-ukraine war is suspicious
I think they should push for peace and unity between the two countries instead of unnecessary propaganda at the detriment of the Ukrainians
I have being following the war from unbiased news and Russians are not losing the war

The mind of Putin is to make history To be among the most dangerous man on earth.
grin but him own no come catch. He wants 3rd world war that is only what is left from him
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by ken6488(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

What kind of cowardly people are pro-Putin luuunatics for chrissake

Is Ukraine an independent country or a state in Russia
There is nothing caward about the truth

We all know Ukraine can't beat Russia, Ukraine will just be used as a battle field
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by buJu234: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
so the one Putin has been doing ever since is what??

unless it's one of those cheap western propaganda from the UK & US media houses..

see the 2 main reasons the Russian army is failing are:-

(1) they built their armies on WW2 tanks, not on 21st-century technologies like drones, satelight intels.. Russia invested more in Nuclear weapons deterrent, not in conventional warfare.

(2) there is low morale in the Russian army to fight their cousins (the Ukrainians); this is why Zelensky does not want to shoot buk missiles at Moscow.. cos it will wake up public sympathy on Putin's side.

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by excel101(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
What exactly was Putin doing before, is it not war he's fighting in Ukraine? He keep running his mouth like leaking tap.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Udemzy05: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
The ones he has been doing is what? grin

Crazy man, what do you call war? Oh cos he hasn't use nuclear weapon yet?

Very funny.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Udemzy05: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
capip120:
You guys ever wondered why America and her allies had Iraq easy? angry They had to bribe Iraqi commanders with the green back so as not to engage them.

Trash

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Cloud007: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
capip120:

if you can't provide facts to your statement then it's also safe for anyone to say the reverse was the case. Iraq generals bribed American government to come.. angry
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Igbofam: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
ken6488:
Lol Russia literally has all the raw materials it needs

I suggest you go read about Russia geography

They actually don't. They have shut down their major armoured tank manufacturer due to lack of chips and raw materials.

Weapons is not just steel. A lot goes into making missiles, tank or other high tech weaponry which is what gives any military an edge and not just Kalashnikovs.

You are talking about Russia's geography when we are talking about technology transfer.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by kristo123: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rambling of a fallen man... Almighty Russia is loosing the war...

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Mrbenny001: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
It is disgusting to read what the West has been reporting about this Russian Ukraine war!
what's stopping you from reading the reports from the East??

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Animal in human skin. May your home be invaded and you n your kins a casualty.
May your friends and people pay you money to go fight your next door neighbour who is 100000 times stronger than
May they be so adamant that when a solution comes they will for cevyou to reject it so that you fight your neighbour till you both end up destdoyed
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Neoteny7: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kazim88:

Very Disgusting. Falsehood upon falsehood.

Especially from UK.

Instead of them to give current humanitarian crisis in donbass and need for Ukraine to surrender, they are still talking about the "blizts of kyiv" and how Ukraine is winning.

Personally I used to think European are intelligent people, looking back, I think I was wrong. They are currently one of the most stüpid people blinded by Liberal Ideology.

So if Kyiv surrenders, and tomorrow Putin invades Moldova or Poland, they should all surrender as well?

Go and read how Britain appeased Hitler with similar sentiments, until he started gobbling up Europe, including France, and almost brought England to her knees.

No one should capitulate to a tyrant.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Chienex24(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
capip120:

Is that what they did too in afghanistan?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
shogsman:
Let me guess, UK guessed this because they can suddenly read his mind even though they have zero correspondence in Russia and absolutely zero Intel on them.
I thought they said Russia was at war with ukraine already which one is now all out War again
Same way they told u putin will invade but he initially denied it. What later happened?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by anonymous1759(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Igbofam:

What are you saying ? Can’t you guys do you own findings ? How’s Russia economy crumbling? Rubbles is higher after the sanctions came rolling out.

You see ehn this war will expose the weakness of NATO. US is just interested to in-debt Ukraine. Weapons are being Destroyed by Russians, Ukrainians are being killed no sign of victory yet your debts are pilling, your city is destroyed Russia ruble is gaining momentum.
I pity Taiwan same fate will befall them .
I always tell people NATO is only strong when dealing with weaker nations.

USA, Canada, Uk , France , turkey , etc Are the power horse of NATO the remaining are more like boysscout. Turkey and France are not reliable from their body language only these 3 , Uk US and Canada can really fight with each other. That’s why NATO can’t act funny with a big boy like Russia or China .
Most of these European countries are like Lagos whenever i hear NATO with a number of 30 nations I laugh . If not one thing Nigeria can take on like 5 -6 NATO countries grin excluding USA, Canada, uk Germany but Nigeria is not serious .

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
Well zelensky has himself to blame

In a way, yes. I learnt that there was an accord which Ukraine didn't honour which was Putin's pretext for invasion. Be that as it may, u have to give it to Ukraine. They have held up pretty well considering who they are up against. With all the boasting & threats b4 the invasion, Russia with all it's might doesn't look that mighty. Putin's ego has been seriously bruised because he thought it will be a walkover. This attempt to continue by declaring all out war is so that it won't look like Russia was defeated. Putin's pride won't let him count his losses and retreat
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Is Putin kidding? What is he saying? Even an all out war won't be different.He should expect the fiercest resistance and more weapons supplied to Ukraine by the west.If he thinks that he can declare an all out war,then he should expect more deaths of his army.

It will get worse for Russia in Ukraine.

NATO troops can join in Ukraine colours, NATO planes can fly Ukrainian colours, it will seem to Putin's commanders that the Ukrainian forces and supplies are endless, meanwhile they are actually fighting the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Coup Leader Okays Dialogue With ECOWAS / Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.