Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) (81015 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Former Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime Remarries After 10 Years / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by lolu2019: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
One of the things money cannot buy is Happiness! I guess that's what she is going for.

Modified: It's conspicuous that people who are opposing this statement hasn't seen real money with lingering challenges that the money can't solve.

Otedola is a perfect example of such, with his only son being a down syndrome.
oga,dat is not down syndrome. Go back to ur textbook.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
topboss1:

DO U HAVE PROVE OF THAT?

SHE DID NOT SUFFER ANY VAWULENCE, SHE IS JUST STUPID.
Google will help you. You could be in a kindergarten when all these happened, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by topboss1: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Eriokanmi:
Google will help you. You could be in a kindergarten when all these happened, who knows?
[/s]

TRASH!
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
How Nigerians turned Hausas to Fulanis is shocking. Most of those Northerners are not fulanis, but pretending to be for political reasons
SwissMass:
Northern Christian, so Fulani go dey sama Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
But why do ibo women prefer hausa and afonja men?
No wonder their men are always sad. Na why they're always ejaculating all over NL in protest. grin grin

Fine woman, happy married life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by Comedian2019: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chime right now, realizing what he has missed.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
This lady went through a lot in Government house then. The guy, from reports, used to practically imprison her and made sure she had no interface with any human being.
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by topboss1: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Comedian2019:
Chime right now, realizing what he has missed.

I DOUBT CHIME ACTUALLY CARE.

10 YEARS NO BE 10 DAYS OR WEEKS.

CHIME HAND GO TOO FULL, WITH BABES.

HAVE U BEEN TO ENUGU BEFORE? JUST GOOGLE BIANCA OJUKWU.
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by topboss1: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:
But why do ibo women prefer hausa and afonja men?
No wonder their men are always sad. Na why they're always ejaculating all over NL in protest. grin grin

Fine woman, happy married life.

Y AFONJA AND ABOKI TOO LIKE TO MARRY IGBO DIVORCEE, PROSTITUTES AND RUNS GIRLS?

THIS IS THE REAL QUESTION HERE.

AND THIS THREAD DON CONFIRM.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by jesmond3945: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc-TiKUAXok/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
very nice a woman can do what a man can do. Please let her eat his money.
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by Starz825(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
You dey see am say na when people come online them dey do tribalism
But for real life and off line no tribalism ..

When I reach abuja for immigration go do passport na there I know say Northerners and igbos dey run matter

The person I met at the immigration gate na hausa man with uniform....he told me his guy can run it shaperly....only for me to be surprised the so called guy na one igbo man way nor dey on uniform...
Infact the two of them wanted to run a fast one on me
Na money be the real language wey two different human beings understand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by topboss1: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
WHEN THIS BITCH CLARA CHIME WAS STAYING WITH CHIME SULLIVAN, THE MAN KEPT FALLING SICK SERIOUSLY.

AS SOON AS SHE LEFT, CHIME HEALTH HAS BEEN ON TOP FORM.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
topboss1:
WOMEN SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT LEAVING OR OVER DRAMATISING CHEATING HUSBAND.

CAN THIS OLD CARGO VOW THAT HER NEW HUSBAND IS NOT A CHEAT, OR WILL NOT CHEAT?

DONT DESTROY YOUR MARRIAGE OVER SPILT MILK, JUST MAKE SURE U DEY COLLECT YOUR OWN, STEADY (NO EXCUSES) AND BALANCE WELL AS WIFE.

HE WILL SURELY GET TIRED OF CHEATING ONE DAY.

You didn't hear she was in a violent marriage Abi?

You're used to hard life, you need psychological help fast!

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by MMWandali: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elibaba1:

As you no get sense reach. Shey Southern Kaduna people na Fulani dem be?

It's quite unfortunate that some less sensible people think that everyone in the north is FULANI

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by bonnyhope: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
You dey see am say na when people come online them dey do tribalism
But for real life and off line no tribalism ..

When I reach abuja for immigration go do passport na there I know say Northerners and igbos dey run matter

The person I met at the immigration gate na hausa man with uniform....he told me his guy can run it shaperly....only for me to be surprised the so called guy na one igbo man way nor dey on uniform...
Infact the two of them wanted to run a fast one on me

If money is involved they are brother
Same with politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by MartinCorridon: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
donbenie:
Why wouldn't your men fall for beautiful Igbo ladies?
When your female gene pool is propagated by Orangutans..

One of the grown men ranting and crying like a baby...spotted grin

E pain am well well. Kindly take sniper. grin

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by topboss1: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
donbenie:
Why wouldn't your men fall for beautiful Igbo ladies?
When your female gene pool is propagated by Orangutans..

CHAI, SEE FINISHING....

NWANNE, IFE EJI ABU ONYE IGBO ERICA

DIKE!

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by victorazy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Clara or Chime
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by MysticUel(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:
She is beautiful grin grin grin

She made a good choice jare

It isn't easy to stay away from steady gbola for 10 years...

And who says she was away from steady gbola for 10 years... You underestimate women

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by happney65: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Forumobserver12:

No be only beating o, them even talk say they locked her up for one room inside Government House then..

Femi Falana (SAN) took the case to court on behalf of the woman but I don't know how the case end sha..

Yes o.. Internet gossips when it happened haven't been this big as at then he for be big story then with facts and counter accusations coming out. But it was the traditional medium that reported it mostly then

I think it happened 2010/2011 then or so. She even went to court not long ago asking for the custody of her child..

It was a messy divorce case
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by colp2015: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
One of the things money cannot buy is Happiness! I guess that's what she is going for.

Modified: It's conspicuous that people who are opposing this statement hasn't seen real money with lingering challenges that the money can't solve.
Money cannot buy fulfilment.

Whitney Houston was an accomplished singer, but depression due to emptiness led her to drug use - why?

Ans:
There was a void in her life which money, fame, and riches cannot fill up.
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by donbenie(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:

One of the grown men ranting and crying like a baby...spotted grin

E pain am well well. Kindly take sniper. grin
Lol..
Go take your medicine..
Your Orangutan needs your attention.. grin

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Patrickker:

So EVERY Northern christian is Fulani. This is shallow, indeed. When they say traveling is part of education, believe it.

You dey mind the Afonja he-goat? @SwissMass never comot from Ogbomosho brown roof city before. How him go take know say the North has more ethnic groups/nationality than the South.

He's a typical Afonja. Just like the Iwo drug king who says they don't sell lands in the East. Ask them to travel, Na wahala.

Afonja ronu ooo!

undecided
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
sammirano:
We Abobaku Afonjas are slaves to the capilate grin
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by topboss1: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
BET Y GOD BLESS THE IGBO MAN LIKE THIS?

TOO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAN HE CAN EVER WANT OR NEED.

COAL, OIL, GAS, GOLD, DIAMOND, FERTILE LAND, AND ENTERPRIZING.

COME TO IGBOLAND, MANSION UPON MANSIONS EVERYWHERE? NA WE BUILD AM, NOT GOVERNMENT.

IFE EJI ABU NWOKE ONYE IGBO ERICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRNCa74p2j0
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by womenareapess: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yoruba and Igbo dreams is to marry northerner because of their big preek and they know how to take care of women undecided
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by Heavensent01(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
topboss1:

AFONJA, U ARE HERE JUMPING OVER A WOMAN THAT HAD SEVERAL CHILDREN FOR AN IGBO MAN.

THE ONLY IGBO WOMEN AFONJA AND ABOKI MARRY PROUDLY ARE EXWIFE WITH ACOMPANYING 6 LEAGS, EXPROSTITUTES AND OVERAGE.

THIS THREAD DONE CONFIRM.

are you saying average Igbo ladies are prostitute and over age? because your point is not clear

whether over used igbo ladies or not, it still doesn't change their ancestral land

I thought Clara had just a son for Chime, Clara once said Chime did only sex her the day of their wedding, she go enjoy aboki dick well, them go bang the hell out of her, wonder she went for long aboki dick
Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by topboss1: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Heavensent01:

are you saying average Igbo ladies are prostitute and over age? because your point is not clear

whether over used igbo ladies or not, it still doesn't change their ancestral land

NO, AFONJA CAN ONLY MARRY OUR LEFT-OVERS AS THIS THREAD CONFIRM. cool

AND U GO DEY PROUD, STILL USE THAT TO BRAG.

IGBOS ARE TRUILY BLESSED RACE, EVERYBODY WANT A SLICE.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) by MartinCorridon: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
donbenie:

Donbenie to his father
Lol..
Go take your medicine..
Your Orangutan needs your attention.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.