Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

.... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / .... (859 Views)

Interview With Pocohantas About Her Food Blog, And Herself / Get Your Own Business Website For Your Food/catering Business / My Akwa Ibom NYSC Food Blog/diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Mavinsoladele(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: .... by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Have you done any works before?
Can you share a link(s) of your work(s) so that I can go through them?
Re: .... by CakesToolsOvens(f): 12:06am On May 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
Have you done any works before?
Can you share a link(s) of your work(s) so that I can go through them?

Was about asking same question.
Re: .... by AriyaTV: 6:11pm On May 05, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
I will help you create your Food or Recipe Blog or Website for just #5000.

Hello!

I'm Mavinsoladele, an excellent Website designer, developer and a die-hard lover of good foods grin. So, why should you have your own Food Blog or Website?

YOU CAN MONETIZE IT
Your blog allows you to make your passion your profession. There are so many successful food bloggers around the world who’ve been able to monetize their blogs and earn more than what their regular jobs were paying. Blogging is a legit career. The digital world that we live in allows a massive scope of making money through the blog. Once you’re able to build a substantial following, you’ll be able to use your blog to promote and advertise products and make money.

•YOU’RE YOUR OWN BOSS
Your blog is your space and you’re the boss. You get to you be in control of the design, the content and everything else attached to it. And that creative freedom is very satisfying. Once you start blogging and put your heart into it, your blog will become your baby.

•EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY
Working on a blog means being on a different adventure everyday. As a food blogger, I work with new ingredients, create different recipes and write on new topics almost everyday. On the work front, the opportunities are endless. You get to work with new brands, communicate with new people and work on new campaigns. Unlike a desk job, blogging lets you work on new projects and discover more avenues very very often.

•YOU MAKE SOME REAL CONNECTIONS
Being a food blogger not only brings you in touch with thousands of people who’re your readers but it also introduces you the beautiful blogging community.

•In years to come, you would be happy you had your Food Website or Blog cheesy

So, what is stopping you from having your own food blog?

IMPORTANT BONUS shocked: I will help you write your blog or website content, recipes, upload pictures for the first three months of creation for free!!!

Cc: cococandy Mariangeles GboyegaD Petyprincess Prestonn aboyaji Akposy FutureFocus descarado folake4u breadplanets Munzy14 rukz adecz Blacckrod UpInTheSky armyofone Blake755 ambient babythug waistbead sheycrown Halcyon123 Preciousppearl Kingoftrust BlueRayDick loveymom dollynnn beautyhd starbuck UmmuFarrah adecz Akeem79 camzyfoods mrrandomguy CynthiaGeorge Sikay19 Iahips Kenfil Sheycrown

Can you share link to your previous jobs.

(1) (Reply)

See The Bread I Bought For 850 / Which Kinds Of Foods Make Or Unmake Fattness / Used Cooking Oil Needed In Large Quantity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.