Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos (789 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by princeemmma(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Which of these combination of food do you prefer

Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by Acekidc4(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ewa Agoyin and Soft Agege Bread!! The best Combination ever!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by princeemmma(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
For me i prefer my bread and ewa agonyi

Make the beans set well well

The bread must very soft

Things we do for buka, you know fit do am for eatery grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by sholay2011(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
It's a TIE between bread & egg vs bread & akara.
Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by Kenmatt(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
A and B is the Bae.

The good old days, before 7am, men have downloaded enough Akara and Bread after enough puffin of natural leaf.

We then wait for the round 2 around 8:30 am for Madam hot rice and beans with ice fish.

Bread 🍞 and Beans use to be in those "fast food" where boys do sell in small Shops, the great old days, I can't still forget one woman at a popular junction where I use to enter taxi just to go and eat porrage beans. This woman always add vegetables in her porrage beans.

It use to be Heaven on Earth! After which, enough water for the day, six to six! I later started cooking the beans by my self. Ladies and Gents, try add enough vagetables in your Beans next time and come back and quote me. Either pumpkin or scent leaf.
Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
cheesy
All!

angry
Especially Bread and Beans, I don't play with that combo.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by Bahamas95(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Honestly I don't know which one to choose between bread/egg and bread/sardines.
Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by akwesenana: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Soft life na bread and akara.
Concre work na bread and beans.
Re: Which Of These Combination Do You Prefer - Photos by southsouthking(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
You see that Bread and Sardine, i can't eat it for a whole month non stop.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Juice? / Drink Drink Drink. / How To Sell Agricultural Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.