Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu (4109 Views)

Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Sergio103(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
In my hometown just this afternoon.

I heard the gunshots clear.

One army down for now.

The armies had to run because they were caught unawares.....but one paid the price.

Military convoy are moving there right now.

I will give you guys full details shortly...... still obtaining information

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Golan007: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
East.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Check points everywhere...

At this point I just want to ask ,Are this people this dumb No offence intended...

even as Ohanaze lamented the obnoxious military check points everywhere... They are still there at Agulu road, that Tiny road that links Awka and Ekwulobia, a road that hardly contains two vehicles... What is military check point doing there exactly... shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Penguin2: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Show the Easterners they belong to the Nigerian project by conceding the presidency to them or there may not be Nigeria again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Sergio103(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
How it happened.

The gunshots I heard aren't that much.....so I thought maybe it was car snatchers.

But when I drove out....omo military convoy were moving up so I had to go back and make a phonecall of people at selling things up there.

From information, it was learnt that they stopped a few yard away from the armies. Jejely brought out their gun and head closer to the armies.

The armies who weren't expecting such a visit wanted to stood their ground, but the first one in the first checkpoint was taken out immediately.

So others had to flee(it would have been more disastrous if they stood).

Armies have taken siege there for now as the Gunmen may come back again today (as they did in previous attack of February).

It's sad how he body was there lifeless (saw it).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Mrkumareze(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Op, is it the checkpoint before Nwagu, along nanka/ekwuluobia Road??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Sergio103(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Op, is it the checkpoint before Nwagu, along nanka/ekwuluobia Road??

Exactly!!!!

At wrong site, Infront of town hall.

Checkpoint ought not to be there sincerely.

Second time of whipping armies on it.

Well......I will be right back with info!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Asgard73: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Soon dem go parade Their dead bodies for here

And some fools will be shouting innocent people are being killed

Cowards with their hit and run style ..

Army go kill them this week and parade them

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Asgard73: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
And Na so all of them go die with their 20k juju..

If no be Soludo .. All this idiots for don vanish from igboland

Soludo we need civilian jtf .. leave army and police out of all this

Ka anyi yie ndia egwu..

Ordinarily dem no reach..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by superCleanworks(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok continue
Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Mrkumareze(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

Exactly!!!!

At wrong site, Infront of town hall.

Checkpoint ought not to be there sincerely.

Second time of whipping armies on it.

Well......I will be right back with info!!

Those guys are too relaxed, never conscious of attack.
I wish the injured quick recovery.The team aren't brutal to my own observations, one of them even tried speaking Igbo to me the last time I passed there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by helinues: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
UGM online Media personal has given updates about their latest operation in Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Asgard73: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Show the Easterners they belong to the Nigerian project by conceding the presidency to them or there may not be Nigeria again.
e

Concede on what condition

Igbos are not ready for national elections .. dem no Dey dash am

Na till dey give them power wey dem no work means say dem no be part of Nigeria

If igbos want make them kill themselves and eat all their flesh ..

Nothing for them

Keep supporting this louts on top excuses

If all igbos dies tomorrow while killing and burning their land who gain and who lose

How bandits in the north take affect you for east?

Make Una dey snore for speeding bike

Snore well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by successmatters(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Soon dem go parade innocent people's dead bodies for here

And some people will be shouting innocent people are being killed

Who is even sure who's doing this?

Army go kill innocent people this week and parade them as usual

See what nonsense you are typing?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Asgard73: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I wish the injured quick recovery.The team aren't brutal to my own observations, one of them even tried speaking Igbo to me the last time I passed there..

IGbos are daily calling for war in their region

And when e happen Na dem go first shout genocide, Hausa Fulani , herds men, Buhari, Nigeria

Make dem no deny am tomorrow

I was on road three weeks back and I know what I observe ..

Una wan Biafra violently and Una want UN to conduct it

You have your cake and eat it .. then open snarling mouth

Illiteracy is a problem

And the wise fools and bingos .. can’t even enlighten the dulls at home

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Mrkumareze(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Asgard73:

IGbos are daily calling for war in their region

And when e happen Na dem go first shout genocide, Hausa Fulani , herds men, Buhari, Nigeria

Make dem no deny am tomorrow

I was on road three weeks back and I know what I observe ..

Una wan Biafra violently and Una want UN to conduct it

You have your cake and eat it .. then open snarling mouth

Illiteracy is a problem

And the wise fools and bingos .. can’t even enlighten the dulls at home

What are you saying Oga

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Officialgarri: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Asgard73:
And Na so all of them go die with their 20k juju..

If no be Soludo .. All this idiots for don vanish from igboland

Soludo we need civilian jtf .. leave army and police out of all this

Ka anyi yie ndia egwu..

Ordinarily dem no reach..
So you admit say the attack this time is not carried out by Fulani or DSS....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Asgard73: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

See what nonsense you are typing?

TRUTH is painful

I enter road on a full Monday sit at home with men...

I saw iliteracy and foolishness on igbos

And no one isn’t asking questions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Asgard73: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Officialgarri:

So you admit say the attack this time is not carrier out by Fulani or DSS....

IS has always been ekpa and boys
Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Penguin2: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Asgard73:
e

Concede on what condition

Igbos are not ready for national elections .. dem no Dey dash am

Na till dey give them power wey dem no work means say dem no be part of Nigeria

If igbos want make them kill themselves and eat all their flesh ..

Nothing for them

Keep supporting this louts on top excuses

If all igbos dies tomorrow while killing and burning their land who gain and who lose

How bandits in the north take affect you for east?

Make Una dey snore for speeding bike

Snore well

Ok
Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Sergio103(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mrkumareze:

You know the armies there so well.

The just felt reluctant as if they are in Atlantis
Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Sergio103(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:
UGM online Media personal has given updates about their latest operation in Anambra state

This guy cheesy

Let me not catch you sha grin
Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by successmatters(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Asgard73:

TRUTH is painful

I enter road on a full Monday sit at home with men...

I saw iliteracy and foolishness on igbos

And no one isn’t asking questions

Your state that's not sitting at home, still have hunger, illiteracy and insecurity bedeviling it. So cry for yourself first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Nonpartisan1: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
See as person report the news like IPOB terrorists sympathizer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Sergio103(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
See as person report the news like IPOB terrorists sympathizer.

Highlights 2, I mean just one point that made it look like a terrorist sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Miracle2022: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ohanneze should be held responsible. They complain of check point,now they send their boys to attack the military.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Roger3D(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Penguin2:
We will not submit to your blackmail rather we will engage in another war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Soon dem go parade Their dead bodies for here

And some fools will be shouting innocent people are being killed

Cowards with their hit and run style ..

Army go kill them this week and parade them

If you're praying for the army to attack the perpetrators then no problem, but if you're hoping that innocent people be killed for something the know nothing about, then may you be a victim someday!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Igbodicool(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian military disturbing the peace of Igbo land.

Their wickedness will never go unpunished before God.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Since this situation began, most military men are now friendly on the road and I feel for them, but my question is why would they accept to stand on the roads knowing how risky it is for now?
Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Moferere: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
The same town of Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu by Penguin2: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Roger3D:
We will not submit to your blackmail rather we will engage in another war

Then so be it.

No nation, no matter how powerful, has survived two civil wars.

Saying this as a side comment though.

But tell your Fulani masters to get ready for the war.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) / American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records! / Senate Stops Withdrawal From Excess Crude Account .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.