Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

It Wasn't Easy to Choose Doing God's Work Full Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It Wasn't Easy to Choose Doing God's Work Full Time (451 Views)

7 Easy-to-learn Skills You Can Use To Work From Home / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills For Students Awaiting Admission, NYSC / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn't Easy to Choose Doing God's Work Full Time by constancefriday(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
It wasn't easy to choose doing God's Work Full time:

News - "It took me a little while to accept God's Full Time call to Ministry and Missions. Don't take what I do for granted or as a joke."

- Apostle Constance C. Friday says while talking about his teaching and preaching career. It was almost late when I made up my mind but I don't regret it today.

The option that God presents to you never seems better in the first instance, but ignoring God's option is likened to Lot choosing the lush green fields and meadows of Sodom and Gommorah not knowing how the story will end.

If you were Moses, would you choose the reproach of travailing with the Israelites over relaxing and enjoying the luxuries and glamorous life in the palace of THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH and in the world as at that time in history? (i.e Egypt)

If you were Jesus Christ, would you choose to allow yourself get crucified over commanding legions of angels to defend you from those religious bastards who were trying to take laws into their hands?

It's not an easy choice.
But you have to trust God well enough that he's leading you through the right path.

"It was not an easy choice for me (yours sincerely) to leave behind a secular career that paid up to N500k per year to concentrate on God's work."

Many of my friends and close friends who know me well and know how well I was doing in my illustrous teaching career as at that time thought I was either mad or insane when I surrendered all to God like Apostle Paul did on his way to Damascus or like Apostle Peter did in the book of
John 21:14-18

"Some Sociology experts will call it all sorts of nonsense, but they were not there when God called you."

When you're chosen and called by God, God will want you to "leave everything you're doing and follow him"

Leave the fishing job and follow me, I will make you fishers of men.

Living a godly life is a sacrifice.
Not just a sacrifice of resources, but also A SACRIFICE OF SELF.

SELF SACRIFICE in the eyes of God is the biggest sacrifice anyone or any man can ever make.

Are you ready to yield yourself and your household to GOD?

May God give you the GRACE to do so on time!

Phillipians 4:19, Phillipians 4:13, Isaiah 55:6,
John 9:4.

Remain Blessed!
God Bless You!

Quick Historical Fact:
Did you know? Moses academic qualifications as at the time he was called by God to lead Israel out of Egypt was more than enough to secure him the most lucrative jobs in Egypt even if he didn't get the palace seat eventually.
He was academically overqualified to be a leader in Egypt but God chose him to lead Israel out of Egypt instead!

Now you know!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Wasn't Easy to Choose Doing God's Work Full Time by constancefriday(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2022
constancefriday:

News - "It took me a little while to accept God's Full Time call to Ministry and Missions. Don't take what I do for granted or as a joke."

- Apostle Constance C. Friday says while talking about his teaching and preaching career. It was almost late when I made up my mind but I don't regret it today.

The option that God presents to you never seems better in the first instance, but ignoring God's option is likened to Lot choosing the lush green fields and meadows of Sodom and Gommorah not knowing how the story will end.

If you were Moses, would you choose the reproach of travailing with the Israelites over relaxing and enjoying the luxuries and glamorous life in the palace of THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH and in the world as at that time in history? (i.e Egypt)

If you were Jesus Christ, would you choose to allow yourself get crucified over commanding legions of angels to defend you from those religious bastards who were trying to take laws into their hands?

It's not an easy choice.
But you have to trust God well enough that he's leading you through the right path.

"It was not an easy choice for me (yours sincerely) to leave behind a secular career that paid up to N500k per year to concentrate on God's work."

Many of my friends and close friends who know me well and know how well I was doing in my illustrous teaching career as at that time thought I was either mad or insane when I surrendered all to God like Apostle Paul did on his way to Damascus or like Apostle Peter did in the book of

"Some Sociology experts will call it all sorts of nonsense, but they were not there when God called you."

When you're chosen and called by God, God will want you to "leave everything you're doing and follow him"

SELF SACRIFICE in the eyes of God is the biggest sacrifice anyone or any man can ever make.

Remain Blessed!
God Bless You!

Quick Historical Fact:
Did you know? Moses academic qualifications as at the time he was called by God to lead Israel out of Egypt was more than enough to secure him the most lucrative jobs in Egypt even if he didn't get the palace seat eventually.
He was academically overqualified to be a leader in Egypt but God chose him to lead Israel out of Egypt instead!

Now you know!
Re: It Wasn't Easy to Choose Doing God's Work Full Time by stephieok: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2022
constancefriday:

It's not an easy choice.

Remain Blessed!
God Bless You!

Quick Historical Fact:

Now you know!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need To Earn In Dollars As A Nigerian Today / To People That Want To Start An Online Business But Are Afraid To Get Started / Real Estate Network Marketing: Tips To Recruit More Downlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.