Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Are Some Soilder Wicked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Some Soilder Wicked (718 Views)

Fake Soilder Nabbed In Kaduna / Soilder Shot Dead During A Bus Attack In Enugu / Wicked World: Scary Charm For A Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by WallStreetfx(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
While I was in a bus today. I put my airpod on. We got to a road leading to a army barrack. Suddenly the driver stopped, I even thought the bus was faulty. Not knowing a soilder was checking inside our bus. The soilder was talking to me to remove my airpod I coundnt hear and notice him and the people near me didnt alert me either.
Suddenly, the soilder came to side I was sitting down near the window. He tap me from the window. I removed the airpod in my ear. He told me told me to come out, I asked him what happened? He shouted at me to come out. On coming he gave me a slap angrily. I protested what did I do to him to slap me. He gave me another slap again. I kept mute because, I don't want to show my madness because he is a soilder. He narrated everything that happen shouting and abusing me. I couldn't fight back. All I just said was sorry. Why are some people wicked like this?? I pray they transferred him to Zambisa and get killed. The energy he used to slap me, I know he won't use it to protect people. They will be preying on innocent citizens everywhere. To those in the bus that couldn't alert me. They are all mad angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Kriss216: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Same soldier will see bandits in Northern Nigeria and japa. You'll see him blaming FG for not providing them with rockets, fighter jets and nuclear weapons. But, they have strength to harass, bully and brutalize innocent civilians. Zombies!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by heendrix(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
WallStreetfx:
While I was in a bus today. I put my airpod on. We get to a road leading to a army barrack. Suddenly the driver stop, I even thought the bus was faulty. Not knowing a soilder was checking inside our bus. The soilder was talking to me to remove I coundnt hear and notice him and the people near me didnt alert me either.
Suddenly, the soilder came to side I was sitting down near the window. He tap me from the window. I removed the airport in my ear. He told me told me to come out, I asked him what happened? He shouted at me to come out. On coming he gave me a slap angrily. I protested what did I do to him to be slap me. He gave me another slap again. I keep mute because I don't want to show my madness because he is a soilder. He narrated everything that happen shouting and abusing me. I couldn't fight back. All I just said was sorry. Why are some people wicked like this?? I pray they transferred him Zambisa and get killed. The energy he used to slap me, I know he won't use it to protect people. They will be preying on innocent citizens everywhere. To those in the bus that couldn't alert me. They are all mad angry

Lol was it some kinda check point??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Do something
Report on Twitter, state location time, details and name, copy Segalink and defence hq.
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by WallStreetfx(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
heendrix:

Yes. Very stupid soilder.
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Richsteemit: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin this one just chop free slap. I hope your brain have not reset??
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by heendrix(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
WallStreetfx:

Yes. Very stupid soilder.

Lol sorry bout that bro but incase of next time when approaching a military checking point; these steps would save ya some troubles
1. put away ur phone for the main time
2. dont make calls
3. ur earphone, headset should not be on to
4. dont laugh cuz he might feel ur making jest of him and dont frown too much so he doesn't call u out for unnecessary talks
5. have a good haircut
6. Obedience is key meaning when ur asked to do anything, do without complaint
7. If you don't see his commanding officer around the check point, don't challenge him (you'd be making matters worse)

these are some tip to keep you safe when approaching a military check point, we hope the next regime would return the Nigerian Army to its glory again
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
U for note his name and the time and exact checkpoint location, so he can answer for his actions. Enough of these animalistic tendencies. The more such goes unpunished the more emboldened they become. Mind taking same route and getting these details pls

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by heendrix(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Richsteemit:
grin grin this one just chop free slap. I hope your brain have not reset??

grin grin

Challenging a soldier at his home, a very wrong thing to do
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
heendrix:

Lol sorry bout that bro but incase of next time when approaching a military checking point; these steps would save ya some troubles
2. dont make calls
4. dont laugh cuz he might feel ur making jest of him and dont frown too much so he doesn't call u out for unnecessary talks
5. have a good haircut
7. If you don't see his commanding officer around the check point, don't challenge him (you'd be making matters worse)

these are some tip to keep you safe when approaching a military check point, we hope the next regime would return the Nigerian Army to its glory again
[/s]
Nothing justifies laying his filthy hands on him. No offence was committed here. I only need the soldiers ID and we ensure he goes in for it, chikenan!!
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by heendrix(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
AGNESikpuNNU:
U for note his name and the time and exact checkpoint location, so he can answer for his actions. Enough of these animalistic tendencies. The more such goes unpunished the more emboldened they become. Mind taking same route and getting these details pls

You never go report soldier bfr make the officer wey u report to still order the soldier make e still corner you and beat u more say the beating no dey enough na why u get strength come report

If ur father is not a ranked officer, you'd be wasting ur time going to report
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by heendrix(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
AGNESikpuNNU:
[s][/s]
Nothing justifies laying his filthy hands on him. No offence was committed here. I only need the soldiers ID and we ensure he goes in for it, chikenan!!

And he would hand his ID over to ur hands?? reserve ur strength for what would be of profit to you
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
heendrix:
we hope the next regime would return the Nigerian Army to its glory again

The Army has been this way since time immemorial
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
I hate soldiers ehh angry
They are very wicked angry
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Uniquetani1(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
WallStreetfx:
While I was in a bus today. I put my airpod on. We got to a road leading to a army barrack. Suddenly the driver stopped, I even thought the bus was faulty. Not knowing a soilder was checking inside our bus. The soilder was talking to me to remove my airpod I coundnt hear and notice him and the people near me didnt alert me either.
Suddenly, the soilder came to side I was sitting down near the window. He tap me from the window. I removed the airpod in my ear. He told me told me to come out, I asked him what happened? He shouted at me to come out. On coming he gave me a slap angrily. I protested what did I do to him to slap me. He gave me another slap again. I kept mute because, I don't want to show my madness because he is a soilder. He narrated everything that happen shouting and abusing me. I couldn't fight back. All I just said was sorry. Why are some people wicked like this?? I pray they transferred him to Zambisa and get killed. The energy he used to slap me, I know he won't use it to protect people. They will be preying on innocent citizens everywhere. To those in the bus that couldn't alert me. They are all mad angry

You kept mute ke
Wetin do your hand?
You can't slap him back.
Nawa o
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Comedian2019: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Coward in uniform. Without his gun, he's a nobody.
A gallant soldier doesn't oppress innocent people. He protects them.
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Comedian2019: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
heendrix:

2. dont make calls
5. have a good haircut

These long list just to pass through a check point?
We've become slaves on our father land. No wonder every young person wants to jaapa asap.
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
WallStreetfx:
Lol dem slap u for sokoto u come bayelsa come dey shout. Why u no slap am back grin
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Englishisamust: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uniquetani1:

You kept mute ke
Wetin do your hand?
You can't slap him back.
Nawa o

Your profile picture says a lot about you. You that you can kill small cockroach you self u dey form strong woman undecided
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Uniquetani1(f): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Englishisamust:

Your profile picture says a lot about you. You that you can kill small cockroach you self u dey form strong woman undecided

You no dey fear face?
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by headbasher96(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
So if it was bandit that were checking the vehicle to kidnap u people u will still put on earpod abi airpod guys u have to be careful this days o no music while u are moving about or if possible one ear is ok.

Where e funny me be say a vehicle stopped but still u could not use your eyes to scan your environment if i be that soldier the whinnn! Of that slap u for still the hear am even when u want sleep
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Sultty(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
is there any thing u are holding back in this story, forget ur co passengers it's something about ur story. How can a soldier slap u for coming down even if at first u prove stubborn and don't want to come down he/she can't just slap u just like that unprovoked. I'm not buying ur story op
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by harmargedon: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
heendrix:

it was for your own good though, he wanted to be sure that you're all with your senses. There's this particular police officer that would wake anyone he sees sleeping just to ask them if they were okay.
Re: Why Are Some Soilder Wicked by Coldsperm: 12:05am On May 01, 2022
They all ran away today at Agulu when UGM visited them. They only have strength when dealing with Civilians. Nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

Families Of Beheaded Couple Accused Army Of Neglect Demand Justice For Killers / Gunmen Kill Retired Senior Air Force Officer, Abduct His Children In Nasarawa / [video] Big Boy Was Caught And Beaten After Swapping A Fake Iphone 13 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.