Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

3 Easy Ways To Curb Adverse Effects On Teens From Using Social Media. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Easy Ways To Curb Adverse Effects On Teens From Using Social Media. (131 Views)

Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / 5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-love / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Curb Adverse Effects On Teens From Using Social Media. by Believersgist: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Social Media can be of positive use and at the same time can be harmful but below are the 3 easier ways to curb its adverse effects in the life of Teens(Younger ones).

Social media happens to be an avenue for building both positive and negative results. Teens(Age below 18-years old) and Adults these days spend most of their time on social media societies for different reasons such as; Business marketing, advertisement, taking online courses, dating, scamming, enlightenment, and so on... To cut the story short, Social media is a platform for all and sundry for the common benefits of making profits in all your primary purposes and receiving pieces of information.

The question is "What are your little ones making use of social media for?" Are they adapting to it positively or negatively? As you know children should not be left alone to do whatever they love most. Take, for instance, learn from the popular and recent story of the 10-years-old Chrisland school girl whose s3x video leaked online. It was reported that this girl had a pre-existing account on social media- Bad girl Bleep, whereby she has posted more than 600 videos of herself twerking and doing a sort of things.

The question here that the majority of the people have been asking us is what has the teen Mom been doing all these while she was posting the videos because almost all the videos were filmed in her house until now that she deleted all the videos and apologize to the public as a whole. Another question is what do you think the schoolmate in school and all other of her peer group will learn from the leaked videos?

https://entme.com.ng/2022/04/30/3-easy-ways-to-curb-adverse-effects-on-teens-from-using-social-media/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ziingo!! / I Need A Job.. / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.