Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland (1818 Views)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland by Jenniferchuma10: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Davido’s sister stirs reaction over birthday message to Chioma Rowland

Davido's sister stirs reaction over birthday message to Chioma Rowland
Davido’s sister, Sharon Adeleke, stirs reactions over the birthday message to the baby mama of popular singer, Chioma Rowland.

The mother of one had taken to Instagram to share stunning photos of herself as she marked her 27th birthday.
“27 and gorgeous! I’m grown ����,” she wrote in the caption of sizzling photos.

In reaction, Sharon Adeleke took to the comment section to write, “Happy Birthday my sister. I love you.”

This however sparked reactions among fans who wondered why Davido‘s sister referred to the baby mama of her brother as a sister.

See some reactions below …
felixefeman wrote; My sister of My wife? Correct mistake now now

toniafamilytv added: They’re confusing us here

derik_bennoits_dgaf: how is she ur sister.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/davidos-sister-stirs-reaction-over-birthday-message-to-chioma-rowland/

1 Share

Re: Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland by mainkendo: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin
Re: Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland by Jeon(f): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
NAHH WA OH FROM INVERTED TRIANGLE TO PEAR SHAPE ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

FLAT HEAD GO VEX.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland by BusinessPlan22: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
cool
Re: Davido’s Sister Stirs Reaction Over Birthday Message To Chioma Rowland by pepperdemzombie: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
she has a new man for herself and has tattoo his name on herself. So Adeleke family don wash hands since. Davido has driven her since last year before.
Fine guy with 5 baby mamas and 6 children, nice couple.

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Tape Full Video / Bobrisky Used To Sleep With Me Every Night – Former PA, Oye Kyme / Mercy Johnson Weds On Trad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.